The TimTracker #6 and Now It's Time for Jenn to give Tim his channel back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's now an inside joke of annoyance between the hubby and I; every time we opened a gift from each other today we asked, "Do you loooove it Buddy?"
Lol my husband does the same thing to me, sometimes he will ask me do you loooove it? Just to annoy me. We sometimes will refer to our cat as the buddy and laugh 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why why WHY does she insist on putting those crappy stills of her nasty mug as the thumbnails. I just don't get it.
It must be something about a woman eating vs a man eating. After all some people fetishize seeing women eat. My 600lb life women always have men bringing them food 😂

My husband saw me scrolling and said

“Damn for as much as she likes to open her mouth I’m shocked they only have one kid”
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

That cackle I got from that statement was the best Christmas gift of them all
It’s easy to get NOT pregnant by opening your mouth 😝

Reactions: 3
So no Christmas Day pregnancy announcement? Looking more and more likely she's just a superfat hog then.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Holy tit, I never noticed that she edited out her nose ring from the thumbnails....
I understand Disney won't let their CMs wear nose rings, but they're not working with Disney anymore, no point to it...
And she left it in on the one on the right.

Reactions: 1
I understand Disney won't let their CMs wear nose rings, but they're not working with Disney anymore, no point to it...
And she left it in on the one on the right.
I think image on the left is flipped, bc it looks like it’s in the opposite nostril.

Reactions: 6
Blinker...

Did anyone see Paging Mr. Morrow’s stay at the Polynesian bungalows? A family booked the stay and couldn’t make the trip because of travel restrictions. So they asked Nate to stay there instead and make a video for them.

PMM leaves TTT’s vlog in the dust!

Reactions: 15
Blinker...

Did anyone see Paging Mr. Morrow’s stay at the Polynesian bungalows? A family booked the stay and couldn’t make the trip because of travel restrictions. So they asked Nate to stay there instead and make a video for them.

PMM leaves TTT’s vlog in the dust!
I love PPM, he just sees the good side in everything. His positivity is so infectious, and what a humble and appreciative gentleman he is!

I find this whole WBG brown nosing thing so frustrating because they claim they’re a “ travel vlog “, but always end up eating at WBG, because they loooove it so much and it’s all just sooo delicious. How about showing your audience what else Disney springs has to to offer, you twats, it’s not all about you, when this vlogging thing is your bread and butter!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I love PPM, he just sees the good side in everything. His positivity is so infectious, and what a humble and appreciative gentleman he is!

I find this whole WBG brown nosing thing so frustrating because they claim they’re a “ travel vlog “, but always end up eating at WBG, because they loooove it so much and it’s all just sooo delicious. How about showing your audience what else Disney springs has to to offer, you twats, it’s not all about you, when this vlogging thing is your bread and butter!
I feel the same. I was having major issues with depression and watching his videos brought a major smile to my face. Sure, sometimes he can be a little too happy, but I feel like he genuinely loves vlogging and loves the people that watch his videos. He even replied to a comment I made on one of his videos. That made my night. So different from the Slackers....

Reactions: 5
I feel the same. I was having major issues with depression and watching his videos brought a major smile to my face. Sure, sometimes he can be a little too happy, but I feel like he genuinely loves vlogging and loves the people that watch his videos. He even replied to a comment I made on one of his videos. That made my night. So different from the Slackers....
Not only will Nate reply to your vlog comments. He answers emails. So he really means it when he calls you “friend”.
And talk about a tender and giving heart. Like spending the day with a lovely young girl (and her parents) from UK whose diseased body is betraying her causing her to be wheelchair bound. Surprising a young fan with a Amorette Patisserie Mickey cake for his birthday. Volunteering at Give Kids the World.

Reactions: 11
PMM is so much better than the trackers, I watched Super Enthused video on the new fountain at EPCOT and loved it....I can’t watch TTT anymore they are terrible we all know this, I like reading all the recaps here so I stay here lol

So notice how the gatorland video still has no views? That’s Jenn letting Tim “go have fun with your friend” but then reminding him every 2 hours that it got no views which is why she inserts herself into every thumbnail because it’s tots obvs that everyone watches for her!

Reactions: 10
Why don’t we talk more about the absolute man hands on JennDoesn’t. She bites the nails down so low, it looks painful, it doesn’t help her already sausaged fingers. I rip on my husband for still biting his nails too. At least he doesn’t shove them in front of a camera showing off treats. Then there’s the opposite on Dim with his oddly long nails.

Did anyone else catch where Tim said that Ample Hills creamery wouldn’t be coming to Disney Springs as they had declared bankruptcy.. and jenns response?? Why leave that in the video. So insensitive and short sighted.

I like PMM a lot more than TTT for sure, but can someone please e-mail him and let him no that when he says "Thank You" it bleeping grinds my gears. So annoying, but everything else is so charming.

Also I know Adam the Woo moved back to Florida, and we all know it's because Florida has no restrictions other than masks. I really hope he DOESN'T bounce coast to coast cause he is exposed to so many bleeping people daily.

Also the problem with TTT's Gideon jerk-off session is that they admit they have never had the cookies before, but they were like WE ARE THE BIGGEST FANS OMG.

Did anyone else catch where Tim said that Ample Hills creamery wouldn’t be coming to Disney Springs as they had declared bankruptcy.. and jenns response?? Why leave that in the video. So insensitive and short sighted.
What was her response? Im not watching any more videos that have Jenn shoving junk food in her giant gob and this one has that x 2 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh God Tim trying to eat that cookie was gross... Was like watching some weird toothless creature gum it's prey to death. That whole Gideon's vlog was awful. Tim is such a fecking wannabe. He wanted everything in that store and wants the aesthetic in their house. Like yeah whatever Dimbo you are pathetic. They bought 7 $6 cookies, plus $9 cake, tshirts, candles etc. They must have spent a fortune. Her bancrupcy response was just awful. These two are just so pathetic. We just want to eat at WBG all the time, we want this, we want that. They just want to live the high life and have stupid dumb stans pay the price for them. Gross, hideous people.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.