The TimTracker #6 and Now It's Time for Jenn to give Tim his channel back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well it's a Christmas Miracle, the Slackers put out a video featuring something brand new the same week it opened.

They get there 15 minutes after "Gideon's" opened so they are hopeful they'll only be waiting an hour plus.

They finally found the line, and it turns out they cut off the line, and are now doing a virtual queue...

The wait? 2 and a half hours for Cookies.

Tim sounds dejected there is a 6 cookie limit.

Jenn is super excited to see the theming.

Tim shouting "THIS IS GREAT" over and over reminds me of the Frasier episode with his Fan Club.

Jenn asks Tim "If they should eat sweets all day?".....isn't that what they always do?

They got to the Wondermade Marshmallow Pop Up Shop.

We get a frightening image of Jenn dancing holding the bag of marshmallows they bought.

It's $13 bucks for 7 chocolate covered marshmallows. You can audibly hear Jack$on in the background crying out for attention in the background.

Jenn is super glad to help a small business.

The footage jumps a bit ahead and Tim is so happy they got Jack$on to fall asleep in his stroller because his winging was bumming him out and ruining the vlog.

They wanted to go to the Food Truck Park at Disney Springs but they don't open until 5PM...once again the Slackers only do the best research, the bestest research.

LOL They go to the one treat store to get the Pecan Pie Rice Crispies treat, and it turns out they don't have anymore. Slackers strike out once again.

A bug flew into Jenn's eyeball. Such a brave insect taking one for the team to injure the Dairy Queen.

Tim says Everglazed Donuts looks like it'll be open soon.....so I'm guess they'll open Winter 2021.

Tim tells us about Brunch at City Works. They serve Brunch every Saturday and Sunday 9 to 3....Jenn says it's NOT ALL DAY...Um Brunch has never been an all day offering anywhere.

LOL Tim talking about the time he had something from City Works during a Media Event...ooh the days when they were routinely given free stuff.

Tim who is afraid to ride rides, does into an indoor store and starts touching all the merchandise.

They found out the Dark Saber is only THIRTY DOLLARS!!!

Tim is shocked how much Child merchandise there is versus the Mando.

They are eating lunch at Wine Bar George.

First up are Fried Mac and Cheese balls, Jenn reminds us how much Tim hates pasta.

Apparently Jack$on has been asleep for over a hour. Jenn is so proud of him.

Jenn got the Octopus Salad...she wanted something light, after eating the gut bombs fried mac and cheese balls.

Tim got the BLTC sammich, Jenn exclaims how much she loves Wine Bar George, and how much of a treat it is.

Tim raves about the potato chips...I think the two are putting on an over the top showing of support to get back in WBG's good graces after being hosted, leaving early, and getting the most expensive thing on the menu to go without tipping the staff.

Jenn and Tim exclaiming "WE DON'T DRINK!" and we LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THIS PLACE!

They finally got paged to get into the end of the physical line. Tim is way too excited for cookies that he could get from the regular Gideon's location.

Tim walks in and immediately exclaims "HE LOVES THIS PLACE!"

He sees a print in a frame and exclaims "IS IT A SHIRT? I THINK IT'S A SHIRT!, I'M GOING TO BUY THIS SHIRT!"

Jenn asks Tim are the other Gideon's like the one in Disney Springs? Tim retorts he doesn't know because he's never been.

They bought shirts, cookies, candles, and cakes.....

They are going to eat one right now, and save the rest for later.

Tim wants to go on a diet after Christmas....Tim says it'll now be after New Years.

Basic witch Tim wants to just try the regular chocolate chip, Jenn wants to try the Holiday cookie.

We get a random cut of the Slackers showing the cookies at home.

We get like 20 "So Delicious's" out of Jenn

They also got a slice of the Peanut Butter Cake.

They bought some t-shirts, to which Jenn claims they can now be Number One Fans because they have the Merch.

They also got a candle....

The footage goes back to Gideon's and it turns out they were with Jim and Nichole as well.

Jenn struggles to get the cookie into her gaping maw....she states "It's soooooooo good"

Jenn gives her thoughts to which Tim gives the most uninterested "That's nice"

LOL After 10+ years Timbo covers his mouth while chewing and talking...

Tim complains that white chocolate is way too overpowering of a flavor.

Jenn wants to save some of the cookies for Christmas.

Tim says "Why don't we buy these instead of making cookies" to which Jenn replies "WHY NOT BOTH?"

Tim tells us, YOU KNOW WHAAT WOULD BE GOOD? IF INSTEAD OF BIRTHDAY CAKE YOU GET GIDEONS COOKIES INSTEAD?"

Jenn tells us that she quit caffeine 2 years ago....BULL tit

Jenn also got the Peanut Butter Cold Brew Coffee.

Tim claims he hasn't had caffeine since the last D23.

Jenn doesn't realize that their coffee beverages at Gideons are Vegan by default since they don't use regular dairy.

They also go into the new Running Store because you know the Slackers are fitness fans.

They show off Jack$on in his "fancy jeans" and Tim is like "Oh no he has a stain on his shirt"...apparently Jen spilled food on Jack$on while feeding him at Wine Bar George.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well it's a Christmas Miracle, the Slackers put out a video featuring something brand new the same week it opened.

They get there 15 minutes after "Gideon's" opened so they are hopeful they'll only be waiting an hour plus.

They finally found the line, and it turns out they cut off the line, and are now doing a virtual queue...

The wait? 2 and a half hours for Cookies.

Tim sounds dejected there is a 6 cookie limit.

Jenn is super excited to see the theming.

Tim shouting "THIS IS GREAT" over and over reminds me of the Frasier episode with his Fan Club.

Jenn asks Tim "If they should eat sweets all day?".....isn't that what they always do?

They got to the Wondermade Marshmallow Pop Up Shop.

We get a frightening image of Jenn dancing holding the bag of marshmallows they bought.

It's $13 bucks for 7 chocolate covered marshmallows. You can audibly hear Jack$on in the background crying out for attention in the background.

Jenn is super glad to help a small business.

The footage jumps a bit ahead and Tim is so happy they got Jack$on to fall asleep in his stroller because his winging was bumming him out and ruining the vlog.

They wanted to go to the Food Truck Park at Disney Springs but they don't open until 5PM...once again the Slackers only do the best research, the bestest research.

LOL They go to the one treat store to get the Pecan Pie Rice Crispies treat, and it turns out they don't have anymore. Slackers strike out once again.

A bug flew into Jenn's eyeball. Such a brave insect taking one for the team to injure the Dairy Queen.

Tim says Everglazed Donuts looks like it'll be open soon.....so I'm guess they'll open Winter 2021.

Tim tells us about Brunch at City Works. They serve Brunch every Saturday and Sunday 9 to 3....Jenn says it's NOT ALL DAY...Um Brunch has never been an all day offering anywhere.

LOL Tim talking about the time he had something from City Works during a Media Event...ooh the days when they were routinely given free stuff.

Tim who is afraid to ride rides, does into an indoor store and starts touching all the merchandise.

They found out the Dark Saber is only THIRTY DOLLARS!!!

Tim is shocked how much Child merchandise there is versus the Mando.

They are eating lunch at Wine Bar George.

First up are Fried Mac and Cheese balls, Jenn reminds us how much Tim hates pasta.

Apparently Jack$on has been asleep for over a hour. Jenn is so proud of him.

Jenn got the Octopus Salad...she wanted something light, after eating the gut bombs fried mac and cheese balls.

Tim got the BLTC sammich, Jenn exclaims how much she loves Wine Bar George, and how much of a treat it is.

Tim raves about the potato chips...I think the two are putting on an over the top showing of support to get back in WBG's good graces after being hosted, leaving early, and getting the most expensive thing on the menu to go without tipping the staff.

Jenn and Tim exclaiming "WE DON'T DRINK!" and we LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THIS PLACE!

They finally got paged to get into the end of the physical line. Tim is way too excited for cookies that he could get from the regular Gideon's location.

Tim walks in and immediately exclaims "HE LOVES THIS PLACE!"

He sees a print in a frame and exclaims "IS IT A SHIRT? I THINK IT'S A SHIRT!, I'M GOING TO BUY THIS SHIRT!"

Jenn asks Tim are the other Gideon's like the one in Disney Springs? Tim retorts he doesn't know because he's never been.

They bought shirts, cookies, candles, and cakes.....

They are going to eat one right now, and save the rest for later.

Tim wants to go on a diet after Christmas....Tim says it'll now be after New Years.

Basic witch Tim wants to just try the regular chocolate chip, Jenn wants to try the Holiday cookie.

We get a random cut of the Slackers showing the cookies at home.

We get like 20 "So Delicious's" out of Jenn

They also got a slice of the Peanut Butter Cake.

They bought some t-shirts, to which Jenn claims they can now be Number One Fans because they have the Merch.

They also got a candle....

The footage goes back to Gideon's and it turns out they were with Jim and Nichole as well.

Jenn struggles to get the cookie into her gaping maw....she states "It's soooooooo good"

Jenn gives her thoughts to which Tim gives the most uninterested "That's nice"

LOL After 10+ years Timbo covers his mouth while chewing and talking...

Tim complains that white chocolate is way too overpowering of a flavor.

Jenn wants to save some of the cookies for Christmas.

Tim says "Why don't we buy these instead of making cookies" to which Jenn replies "WHY NOT BOTH?"

Tim tells us, YOU KNOW WHAAT WOULD BE GOOD? IF INSTEAD OF BIRTHDAY CAKE YOU GET GIDEONS COOKIES INSTEAD?"

Jenn tells us that she quit caffeine 2 years ago....BULL tit

Jenn also got the Peanut Butter Cold Brew Coffee.

Tim claims he hasn't had caffeine since the last D23.

Jenn doesn't realize that their coffee beverages at Gideons are Vegan by default since they don't use regular dairy.

They also go into the new Running Store because you know the Slackers are fitness fans.

They show off Jack$on in his "fancy jeans" and Tim is like "Oh no he has a stain on his shirt"...apparently Jen spilled food on Jack$on while feeding him at Wine Bar George.

Like we've literally seen Jen order different Starbuck drinks that have espresso in them within the past 3 months. WHAT?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don't like them, but I don't wish Covid on anyone. It took my dad and messed with my daughter who's in her 20s and was healthy, 10 months later and she still has breathing issues.

They do need to understand that this thing is everywhere right now and no one is perfectly safe.
Our daughter has just tested positive still lives with us and I have a heart condition - crapping myself is an understatement- hope your daughter makes a full recovery x

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Our daughter has just tested positive still lives with us and I have a heart condition - crapping myself is an understatement- hope your daughter makes a full recovery x
Take care of yourself. They are saying now to get Vit. D, C and Zinc into your system. Keep her locked up as best you can for 10 or more days. I hope she is doing ok!

Reactions: 3
Why why WHY does she insist on putting those crappy stills of her nasty mug as the thumbnails. I just don't get it.

Reactions: 12
I see Jennbo bestowed a Christmas gift upon us...a thumbnail of her not once, but twice shoving food into her big fat mouth.

MERRY CHRISTMAS JENN, you’re ugly and disgusting! Especially when you’re shoving food in your big fat mouth.
Uglier on the inside if you've seen her past behavior on twitter ...

• Heart
Take care of yourself as well as your daughter. ❤💚

Thank you for your well wishes for my daughter. I'm confident that she'll be fine in time. Thankfully she didn't pass more than just a viral particle or 2 my way... I know I had a bit of something going on as my asthma was worse for some time, but I fought it off over a few weeks and didn't venture out.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
My friend commented once nothing bad at all and jenn blocked her she said nothing bad at all but if you don’t find Jenns “narrative” off you go!
I am not a mean person I don’t bully anyone but Jenn really winds me up I can see through her!
She is so entitled it’s disgusting.
I would urge EVERYONE to follow sparkly 😂 in the hope they surpass the trackers.
When Jackson gets older she will be the mom in law from hell!

Reactions: 2
Firstly Merry Christmas from Sydney Australia 🎄.
How much brown nosing, do they need to do at WBG, I mean really! So insincere.
How lovely that Jenn bought those marshmallows to support local businesses, when really it was just an excuse to stuff her face with more sugar.
As for those cookies? It might just be me, but they really didn’t look very nice. I’m getting a stomach ache just looking at them, but of course these two pigs need a bucket load of them in the name of science🤮

Take care of yourself. They are saying now to get Vit. D, C and Zinc into your system. Keep her locked up as best you can for 10 or more days. I hope she is doing ok!
That's what I've been taking anyway. Especially since I have RA and Fibro. My vitamin levels are crappy. So, my doctor recommended that I increase those vitamins. I just have to remember to take them with food. LOL!! I learned that the hard way. LOL!!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
It's now an inside joke of annoyance between the hubby and I; every time we opened a gift from each other today we asked, "Do you loooove it Buddy?"

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.