The TimTracker #6 and Now It's Time for Jenn to give Tim his channel back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you all see that Adam the Woo moved to Celebration!
He's doing very well to be holding down apartments on both coasts. I'm a bit relieved to know he'll not be bopping back and forth across the country as much during Covid, now that we see the light at the end of the tunnel, of course. He should have done this months back.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
He's doing very well to be holding down apartments on both coasts. I'm a bit relieved to know he'll not be bopping back and forth across the country as much during Covid, now that we see the light at the end of the tunnel, of course. He should have done this months back.
Oh, he's still going to go back and forth. Says he's going to go back to California in January to assess what he's going to do with his furniture, etc. (i.e. perhaps sell). But then he said he also needs to buy furniture, bed, couch, TV, etc. for the new place.

And his lease in California isn't up until August so he's not sure if he's going to break it (pay penalty) or live on both coasts at the same time. So, I imagine there will be some "bopping" going on. LOL

Honestly, he seemed to talk in circles most of the vlog and left quite a few things up in the air (I may do this...or I may do that... do this...or do that... sell furniture...or buy new furniture...break lease or stay on both coasts...).

He's doing this because the parks are open here in Florida, and, IMHO, soon enough we'll probably be seeing an "I'm leaving Celebration" vlog months from now. You know, in true vlogger fashion. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Oh, he's still going to go back and forth. Says he's going to go back to California in January to assess what he's going to do with his furniture, etc. (i.e. perhaps sell). But then he said he also needs to buy furniture, bed, couch, TV, etc. for the new place.

And his lease in California isn't up until August so he's not sure if he's going to break it (pay penalty) or live on both coasts at the same time. So, I imagine there will be some "bopping" going on. LOL

Honestly, he seemed to talk in circles most of the vlog and left quite a few things up in the air (I may do this...or I may do that... do this...or do that... sell furniture...or buy new furniture...break lease or stay on both coasts...).

He's doing this because the parks are open here in Florida, and, IMHO, soon enough we'll probably be seeing an "I'm leaving Celebration" vlog months from now. You know, in true vlogger fashion. :ROFLMAO:

Long time lurker (from GG) and first time poster!
I think he might've pigeon-holed himself into moving. After that recent road trip with his *cough* lady friend *cough* I think he got bored in California after being on the road and going places then coming back, to what seems like a complete shutdown of his area. Filmed the video thinking out loud and felt the need to commit possibly, especially with being back in Florida? That's a huge statement to make then just leave it and continue on..

Maybe I'm just cheap (lol), but 2 leases at "homesteads" you'll barely stay at seems like a lot. He mentioned so much he wants to do in California but then jumps at theme parks in Florida at any moment. I used to enjoy his livestreams from the Hollywood area and seeing that part of Los Angeles. I give it a year at most in Celebration but wouldn't surprised if it was somewhere else in Florida or Southern California.

IMOH too, I think the whole "why I'm single" in that video from his original announcement was little "me doth protest too much" but hey, its fun to speculate on here haha

*Merry Christmas Eve/Happy Holidays to all who celebrate!*

Reactions: 7
Long time lurker (from GG) and first time poster!
I think he might've pigeon-holed himself into moving. After that recent road trip with his *cough* lady friend *cough* I think he got bored in California after being on the road and going places then coming back, to what seems like a complete shutdown of his area. Filmed the video thinking out loud and felt the need to commit possibly, especially with being back in Florida? That's a huge statement to make then just leave it and continue on..

Maybe I'm just cheap (lol), but 2 leases at "homesteads" you'll barely stay at seems like a lot. He mentioned so much he wants to do in California but then jumps at theme parks in Florida at any moment. I used to enjoy his livestreams from the Hollywood area and seeing that part of Los Angeles. I give it a year at most in Celebration but wouldn't surprised if it was somewhere else in Florida or Southern California.

IMOH too, I think the whole "why I'm single" in that video from his original announcement was little "me doth protest too much" but hey, its fun to speculate on here haha

*Merry Christmas Eve/Happy Holidays to all who celebrate!*
Merry Christmas & Happy holidays back to you brokenYeti (love the name) and to All on here.
May we finish out this year in a positive light and start off 2021 with hopes and dreams revived in the New Year.

1608858566418.png

Reactions: 17
Merry Christmas & Happy holidays back to you brokenYeti (love the name) and to All on here.
May we finish out this year in a positive light and start off 2021 with hopes and dreams revived in the New Year.

View attachment 359389
Merry Christmas to you all and happy holidays too. Being banned by the trackholes led me here to you guys and I’m glad for it. Here’s to 2021! hoping health and happiness to my Tattler thread crew.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Marry Xmas and happy holidays to all you wonderful people here!! I’ve truly enjoyed bitching with you all and can’t wait to continue in 2021🤣🤣🤣😘

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Merry Christmas 🎅 it is now cold enough in florida for someone to wear all the sweaters and jackets they bought 🥶🧥

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Merry Christmas 🎅 it is now cold enough in florida for someone to wear all the sweaters and jackets they bought 🥶🧥

Yes , Timbo can get put on his 1900 dollar Gucci sweater today and the Milk Maid can wear that frumpy sweater she has been wearing lately.

Think I have been watching too many of the Slacker videos, was starting out my comment with the word "yeah". Corrected myself in time before posting.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I see Jennbo bestowed a Christmas gift upon us...a thumbnail of her not once, but twice shoving food into her big fat mouth.

MERRY CHRISTMAS JENN, you’re ugly and disgusting! Especially when you’re shoving food in your big fat mouth.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Merry Christmas fellow Haters. I am so happy to be apart of this group. I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

I look forward to a 2021 full of funny posts and running them Bojon Heads in the ground.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.