The TimTracker #6 and Now It's Time for Jenn to give Tim his channel back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yup, that is exactly what happened to me. It took me about 3 months to figure that out. I was making some nasty Comments, something Ellen should should have made a Comment. ........or at least one of the Slacker's stans.

Reactions: 2
Probably. I found out one day when I went to a different browser that I'm not logged into with YT / Gmail and saw my comment wasn't there.
Well ding dang, I was the pink Ellen Smith account...I didn’t comment too often but I always made sure the other Ellen hadn’t commented before I did....the first comment I did was about wishing I was there to go down on some treats with them, I said the jacket was a steal and today I said it was great that they find places no one else knows about for their viewers but alas I have been banned! I even responded to the “do you like your home” but when I’m logged out there’s only 2 responses to it

Reactions: 3
Angles also play a role but GODDAMN she really got even uglier in just the past few months...I mean she’s always been FUGLY AF but sometimes she pulled herself together and looked cute. Now it’s just WOOOFFFF

In regards to their home.

the market is FRIGGIN HOT here I do not know why.

houses are listed and GONE in days. So if they wanted to, they could probably sell it for more than they paid. I would say they could list for $500,000K and easily get it.

however if you shop smart and in the right area you can get a lot more house for your money.

they paid $450,000 in 2018 and imho they didn’t shop smart. They were wowed by their double gated neighborhood. The house isn’t really that nicely appointed and they could have gotten a WAYYY nicer house with better amenities in a place like Clermont.

but Dimothy couldn’t flex Clermont so that would be a no go
That house is only worth $483,400 now, so in 2.5 years they don't have enough equity to bother selling IMO!

• Wow
That house is only worth $483,400 now, so in 2.5 years they don't have enough equity to bother selling IMO!
It also doesn't help that odds are the pool is in much worse shape than when they bought the house.

They did "upgrade" one of the bathroms with new fixtures and paint, and they replaced the kitchen sink, other than that the house is in the same shape when they bought it.

It also doesn't help that odds are the pool is in much worse shape than when they bought the house.

They did "upgrade" one of the bathroms with new fixtures and paint, and they replaced the kitchen sink, other than that the house is in the same shape when they bought it.

I have an above ground pool, that I maintain myself. Anytime I see the Slacker's pool, looks like green water. The Slackers make enough of YouTube $$$$$$, that they can easily afford to hire someone to come over the House to do weekly maintenance on it.

I have an above ground pool, that I maintain myself. Anytime I see the Slacker's pool, looks like green water. The Slackers make enough of YouTube $$$$$$, that they can easily afford to hire someone to come over the House to do weekly maintenance on it.
But then Tim would have to humble himself and admit that he's not a know-it-all who can do everything! :ROFLMAO:

Jenn's forehead seems to be frozen now and her face just keeps getting bigger. I guess she's getting fillers and had to be featured on the channel so they can write that off too?

Reactions: 1
I found that house tacky as hell. I like that Tim has to state that the house has nothing to do with Lucasfilm or Disney... yup that’s obvious.

I would wake up so claustrophobic in any of those bedrooms. Eek.

Promise Hope made Ronto Wraps about 6 months ago I feel like...

Talk about another ex-friend of Tim & Jenn!
I agree, I think the homeowner should have gone all in with the themeing.

I wouldn’t be so sure about that. The market here is fire and houses sell practically as soon as they hit the market. However like Petey said they haven’t really done much and I’m sure it’s filthy so that doesn’t help

Jenn's forehead seems to be frozen now and her face just keeps getting bigger. I guess she's getting fillers and had to be featured on the channel so they can write that off too?
omg if she’s getting fillers she’s getting them done in the side of the road because she still looks terrible 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4

The outside of the house makes it look a lot nicer than it is on the inside. They have no style what-so-ever. What is the point of buying such a nice house and then never doing anything with it.

Ok, how about a pic from October ... I did crop to not include the baby... so ... much ... photo shopping!! View attachment 358820
It's totally not natural, look at the lines on the houses in the background. She's squished and squashed the hell out of the image. And anyone who has seen Jenn should be able to tell right off that her linebacker shoulders are missing from the pic.

So Jenn, you've got a large frame... just embrace it and stop editing it! My sister has huge shoulders too and she looks wonderful because she has self confidence. While we're talking hun, get a skin peel done, start using SPF 50 or better every single day and stop with all the other freaking chemicals you plop on your face. They're harming, not helping.

Reactions: 5
The outside of the house makes it look a lot nicer than it is on the inside. They have no style what-so-ever. What is the point of buying such a nice house and then never doing anything with it.
Remember how many months it took them to figure out where the dining room table was supposed to go because Tim kept walking into a hanging light fixture?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
My dad lives in south Florida, he’s retired and will be 80 next year, he STILL cares for his in ground pool himself. He does all the gardening around the outside of enclosure and even has a zen rock garden. There is no excuse why their pool would be green. Imagine being their neighbor and looking out into your very expensive neighborhood and down below is a nasty green pool.

Angles also play a role but GODDAMN she really got even uglier in just the past few months...I mean she’s always been FUGLY AF but sometimes she pulled herself together and looked cute. Now it’s just WOOOFFFF

In regards to their home.

the market is FRIGGIN HOT here I do not know why.

houses are listed and GONE in days. So if they wanted to, they could probably sell it for more than they paid. I would say they could list for $500,000K and easily get it.

however if you shop smart and in the right area you can get a lot more house for your money.

they paid $450,000 in 2018 and imho they didn’t shop smart. They were wowed by their double gated neighborhood. The house isn’t really that nicely appointed and they could have gotten a WAYYY nicer house with better amenities in a place like Clermont.

but Dimothy couldn’t flex Clermont so that would be a no go
Clermont is very, very nice in some areas and it's not a bad drive to the theme parks either. Honestly I'm happy they didn't choose there.

The only part of their home I can say I like/appreciate is the back yard. Everything else about it is cookie cutter standard house mixed with a bit of a hack job (that garage door is so out of place on the house).

Reactions: 1
It's totally not natural, look at the lines on the houses in the background. She's squished and squashed the hell out of the image. And anyone who has seen Jenn should be able to tell right off that her linebacker shoulders are missing from the pic.
Good catch re: the distortion of the condos in the background! WOW!!!! 😲 The building section to the right of her left shoulder actually looks like it's lurching forward.

Clermont is very, very nice in some areas and it's not a bad drive to the theme parks either. Honestly I'm happy they didn't choose there.

The only part of their home I can say I like/appreciate is the back yard. Everything else about it is cookie cutter standard house mixed with a bit of a hack job (that garage door is so out of place on the house).
Yeah, the garage door makes no sense to me with the rest of the front elevation.

Did you all see that Adam the Woo moved to Celebration!
Yes, but I don't like him. I have tried watching him and he's a mess honestly. But he is real at least!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.