The TimTracker #5 and now It's time to remove Jackpot from the spotlight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree, she def looks preggers or she has packed on a lot of weight since June. In June (could have been May), she announced in one of their vlogs that she was almost back to her pre-baby weight and only had nine more pounds to go.
Well if she is sitting to edit for 14 hours a day and eating all those carbs in 3 hours I'm not surprised

It knocks me sick how much they eat, it’s actually not normal. I know they are acclimatised to the weather and they are used to the portion sizes, but whenever I’ve been to Orlando I could hardly eat. It was too hot and the portion sizes were too big. There’s no way we could eat as much as they do in a day.

Reactions: 5
I stopped watching them once they had their kid, I guess I just hate kids. Lol. Same thing happened with the Disney vloggers See Ya Reel Soon. I just can’t stand the vloggers who film their kids. I just don’t give a tit.

On a side note I’d still let Tim raw dog me. I don’t know why, but I find his goofy looking self so sexy. Jen can jump off a bridge though. Lol
🤣 lmao! Omg that's so funny. I too understand weird attractions. Tim is not for me, but it sounds like there are a lot of women who fancy him. I wonder if that's really why Jenn follows him around like a lost puppy to his job every damn day.

Anyone guess if it would be easy to seduce Tim away from troll-like Jenn? Wonder if he's already fooled around behind her back after park visits.

Reactions: 1
Timbo climbs on top of groupie starts going to town.
Groupie: "Is it in yet?"
Timbo: "Yeah"
Groupie leaves severely disappointed.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You guys have Jen’s head spinning as she’s catching up on this thread. You know Tim is about to receive an ear full.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has anyone been able to endure the full 2 hour and 12 minutes of agonizing and badly edited footage of the Amazing Race Orlando?? I know it’s for a good cause but damn it’s like watching 80s home movies

They really lost me after they introduced Slacker with a glowing and gushing review of his stats and then “oh and Jeff”

Made me think of 22 Jump Street

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has anyone been able to endure the full 2 hour and 12 minutes of agonizing and badly edited footage of the Amazing Race Orlando?? I know it’s for a good cause but damn it’s like watching 80s home movies

They really lost me after they introduced Slacker with a glowing and gushing review of his stats and then “oh and Jeff”

Made me think of 22 Jump Street

Nope. I tried scanning it on mute and stopping only when I saw King Klueless of Dorkwadom, but I gave up.

Awesome about the $ raised, but that vid is not for me. Couldn't even force myself.

In regards to being attracted to goofy...Adam Sandler is my celebrity crush so I love a good goofball but

Tim isn’t goofy, he’s either dumb as tit or so arrogant he plays dumb for the likes.

Also, I hope you are prepared for a seriously disappointing sexual experience because Tiny Tim doesn’t seem to be packing...he’s slacking in a all the departments so it seems 😂

In regards to being attracted to goofy...Adam Sandler is my celebrity crush so I love a good goofball but

Tim isn’t goofy, he’s either dumb as tit or so arrogant he plays dumb for the likes.

Also, I hope you are prepared for a seriously disappointing sexual experience because Tiny Tim doesn’t seem to be packing...he’s slacking in a all the departments so it seems 😂
Adam Scott is mine 😂

But yeah...Tim could be attractive, if he wasn't so arrogant and a tool. Also one of my biggest pet peeves is when someone talks over me/someone else and Tim/Jenn constantly drive me crazy with that

Maybe, just maybe if Tim was smooth af I’d go for it. But we know his personality by now and it’s so unlikely that he has good game. I feel like he would just fumble around and expect you to most of the work.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Did Jen do the editing on the amazing race video? I would believe it.

Timbo climbs on top of groupie starts going to town.
Groupie: "Is it in yet?"
Timbo: "Yeah"
Groupie leaves severely disappointed.
Wouldn't Tim be asking if it was in to bump up the comment count?

I see your Adam Sandler and raise you Jonah Hill :ROFLMAO:

But Timbo, no.

Adam the Woo tho, yeah as long as he doesn't talk :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I see your Adam Sandler and raise you Jonah Hill :ROFLMAO:

But Timbo, no.

Adam the Woo tho, yeah as long as he doesn't talk :devilish:
ohhh yes Jonah hill!! I lovvveee him too!! Will Ferrell for the win😂😂🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️. I do really love a good goof ball

yeah Tim doesn’t Ding my Dang in the least

• Haha
Has anyone watched Sparkly's stories about the Amazon thing for CMs?

It's a great idea, but can she be any less enthusiastic in her delivery?!?

I watched the entire thing and I saw maybe one semi-smile throughout. It was literally like she was delivering news the Titanic sunk rather than enthusiastically rah-rah'ing a really nice idea for her IG / YT followers to help out CMs.

She may be a decent person but her personality - so often - is the equivalent of paint drying!

Also - does anyone know what she does for work? Jim is laid off now but she works from home because of health issues, I believe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.