The TimTracker #5 and now It's time to remove Jackpot from the spotlight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching this Orlando Amazing Race thing.

Tim's team gets introduced and it's 2 minutes telling us about Tim, and then it's just "Jeff"

The Slackers already get an advantage because of the $$$ they raised.
Tim will be having wet dreams reliving that moment of stardom and being the center of attention for years to come.

I want it to open for the same reasons. And also because other vloggers would be invited to the press event. The slackers would have to go with the regular guests. Would they swallow their pride and do it? Would they use their safety as a reason not to? Would they plan another staycation at a different resort just to make it look like they had better things to do?
Just can't wait for stans to start asking why they are not at these events now

Reactions: 3
LOL

They are going to Kissimmee to the Tupperware HQ, Tim goes to Jeff and says "We're going to a part of town I don't know much about."

LOL well that explains why Jennbo had no idea people were living in fleabag motels.

Reactions: 2
That Orlando race video is unwatchable. Short snippets of some of the competitions and a whole lot of the contestants reading clues and traveling between sites.

Disclaimer: maybe I go too far sometimes.
We let our son have little tastes of sweets every now and again, he prefers his post dinner mandarin I give him every night lol. One thing I make sure he doesn’t have are food dyes. I cringed with them giving Jack$on that fake green cake at Universal. I would’ve rather him had a taste of the plain no color frosting. I’m prob weird idk.

From what I’ve observed here you are a warm, caring and loving mother, Rebelle. How delightful that your little one enjoys a post meal mandarin orange. Natural sugar is always better than processed sugar. And you try to keep added dyes out of his diet. Excellent 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’d be willing to bet they’ll lie and say they opted not to go because of their aversion to indoor rides. The stans will believe them, unfortunately.
Unfortunately it doesn't seem to matter for them. They did a clickbait title for the Hagrid's ride when tim didn't ride for 300k views and then got 550k views when he finally did a week or so later. They do know how to play the algorithm.

Reactions: 1
I stopped watching them once they had their kid, I guess I just hate kids. Lol. Same thing happened with the Disney vloggers See Ya Reel Soon. I just can’t stand the vloggers who film their kids. I just don’t give a tit.

On a side note I’d still let Tim raw dog me. I don’t know why, but I find his goofy looking self so sexy. Jen can jump off a bridge though. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I stopped watching them once they had their kid, I guess I just hate kids. Lol. Same thing happened with the Disney vloggers See Ya Reel Soon. I just can’t stand the vloggers who film their kids. I just don’t give a tit.

On a side note I’d still let Tim raw dog me. I don’t know why, but I find his goofy looking self so sexy. Jen can jump off a bridge though. Lol
Dead. Jen can jump off a bridge though!! 😂
The fantasy should die off if you have been reading through our micro speculation. I get the odd attraction, not to Tim. In general I have found some questionable looking fellas strangely attractive.

😂 I always had a little crush on Tim. Even now that I hate their channel, I’d still probably let him hit it.

LOL

They are going to Kissimmee to the Tupperware HQ, Tim goes to Jeff and says "We're going to a part of town I don't know much about."

LOL well that explains why Jennbo had no idea people were living in fleabag motels.
What the hell is he talking about? Tupperware is on OBT just past Gatorland. Dorkwad has been to Gatorland - even vlogged about it. It's not like 3 mins. further down the same road is a foreign country. What an idiot. :rolleyes:

• Haha
What the hell is he talking about? Tupperware is on OBT just past Gatorland. Dorkwad has been to Gatorland - even vlogged about it. It's not like 3 mins. further down the same road is a foreign country. What an idiot. :rolleyes:
When does Tim ever pay attention to his surroundings though? This is the same person who goes to Disney for a living and still says things like he didn't realize certain shops existed in the parks or that he's never been/done certain things in the parks

When does Tim ever pay attention to his surroundings though? This is the same person who goes to Disney for a living and still says things like he didn't realize certain shops existed in the parks or that he's never been/done certain things in the parks
Honestly, I think it's all an act in the last handful of years!

Because he really wasn't like that in their earliest vlogs.

Honestly, I think it's all an act in the last handful of years!

Because he really wasn't like that in their earliest vlogs.
So do you think the stupid questions the Slackers ask in their videos is more about garnering comments than legit not knowing?

Reactions: 4
For sure! Some might be just being dumb, but I think for the most part it's to get the comments.
I think it originally started off as them not knowing something basic and the viewers would comment on it. That happened a lot to them in the past. Finally it dawned on them that the viewers would weigh in by the boat load on the most stupid of issues and it bumped their search engine ratings (not sure exactly how this works, but it does, more comments, more likes, doesn't matter if they're negative all add up for a bump.)

Any time you hear Jenn, or Tim, or any other vlogger asking you to put your opinion "down below" that's what's up. They're not interested in the feedback and chances are they won't read them. It's all about numbers.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.