The TimTracker #5 and now It's time to remove Jackpot from the spotlight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Michael Kay hiding in the closet whispering “give her the two finger point Tim!”

just makes me think when they weren’t dating and the hurricane forced them to stay inside all weekend that they just got severely drunk and Jenn was like you’re mine now
I need to watch this video to see if there are any signs of Tim crying for help😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The Slackers are at Animal Kingdom....it's their first time visiting AK during the "Holiday Season"

Jenn wants to see the decorations and she really wants to eat some treats.

Who knew Dairy Queen wants treats.

Tim thankful they moved the security area so he can get the entire Christmas tree in the shot....I dunno Timbo maybe just use a wide angle lens?

Jack$on is better dressed than anything Timbo or Jenn would wear.

Big Fan Tim "Oh he's from Jungle Book, I don't know what his name is though"

Jenn likes the decorations because they look "purposeful"...she thinks AK has some of her favorite decorations.

"What do you think Jack$on?" - Tim "He LOVED IT!!!" *Jack$on makes disgusted face

They decide it's a good time and place to try to have Jack$on walk....you know in a themepark, instead of place like his OWN HOUSE

They stop at Flametree BBQ for the Menagerie Cupcake.

Tim upset the Santa Floatilla was hauling ass so he couldn't get a good shot.

Jenn complains about the wrapper on the cupcakes and tells Disney they should change it.

Why is Jack$on like so far away from their table....like heaven forbid you let him be near your table.

Jenn is happy it's not overly sweet...JENN IT'S GINGERBREAD! IT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO BE OVERLY SWEET!

The white balance when Timbo eats the cupcake is SO BLOWN OUT

Jenn just called Diwali "Divali"

LOL Jenn had a bee land on one of her utters.

LOL they missed Santa again...Tim then complains about how they do the floats because they don't announce a time schedule of who is going to float on by.

Jack$on has some nanner bread and he doesn't like it at all...

They got a Pumpkin Cheesecake and a Peppermint Cheesecake because sugar.

Jenn complains about the background noises in the village because there was a recording of a baby crying and a mother humming the baby a lullaby. She calls it very off putting because she thought someone abandoned a baby in the park.

Jenn is too good for utensils, so she eats the pumpkin cheesecake with her hands....

Tim complains the Peppermint treat doesn't have enough Peppermint flavor.

Jenn likes the peppermint one more than the pumpkin one...they are nice,....

Jenn likes how the Starbucks desserts come in these plastic domes, but then says it's a waste of plastic.

Uh oh the Slackers ran out of time because they got there way too late, and spent too much time stuffing their faces....

We'll get another AK video where they attempt to eat the last holiday snack and see Santa.

They blame Jack$on as the reason why they didn't get to do stuff because he was having a hard time napping.

They bought the giant train set to put under the Christmas tree.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Michael Kay hiding in the closet whispering “give her the two finger point Tim!”

just makes me think when they weren’t dating and the hurricane forced them to stay inside all weekend that they just got severely drunk and Jenn was like you’re mine now
Oh my god, RIGHT?! I remember when my boyfriend and I (back when we still liked T&G), watched their "how we started dating" video. When they admitted to being roommates first and then getting together during a hurricane, we both looked at each other and laughed! So its a relationship based off of Jenn pressuring Tim to be roommates (he didn't think it was good idea)... and when the power went out and there was NOTHING else to do... yall hook up... what a fairytale beginning 😆

• Haha
🤣 lmao! Omg that's so funny. I too understand weird attractions. Tim is not for me, but it sounds like there are a lot of women who fancy him. I wonder if that's really why Jenn follows him around like a lost puppy to his job every damn day.

Anyone guess if it would be easy to seduce Tim away from troll-like Jenn? Wonder if he's already fooled around behind her back after park visits.
I’m actually a gay married man. My husband always makes fun of my crush on him. Lol. My dream is to meet him in person and take a picture with him. Haha. I’m pathetic!

Why does everyone say he has a small penis?

I’m actually a gay married man. My husband always makes fun of my crush on him. Lol. My dream is to meet him in person and take a picture with him. Haha. I’m pathetic!

Tim for a few vlogs was wearing painted on shorts and was devoid of any sort of bulge in the crotch-region.

Reactions: 2
Tim for a few vlogs was wearing painted on shorts and was devoid of any sort of bulge in the crotch-region.
Yep. And even when he laid down and back on a hammock and the shorts stretched tighter, there was nothing. Nada.

Their park vlogs are just so monotonous. Everyday the same dialogue. So excited to see holiday decorations and try holiday treats, and look at merch! Just go on some rides already!

honestly before I was shown the error of my ways I wanted to bump into him SOOOO badly in the parks!!

he seems so down to earth and fun.

reality: he’s awkward and not friendly in the least

Jenn complains about the background noises in the village because there was a recording of a baby crying and a mother humming the baby a lullaby. She calls it very off putting because she thought someone abandoned a baby in the park.
WTF? I may need to scan through the vlog just to see her complain about this.

I think that "walk" through the Park was for us! They are really showing us how wrong we are with thinking they are holding him back. Proof they are reading our posts.

I think that "walk" through the Park was for us! They are really showing us how wrong we are with thinking they are holding him back. Proof they are reading our posts.
Which makes it even more hysterical because it’s like just come out and say it “we read the gossip and...”

Jenn you are the realest troll of them all😂

Why are they treating WDW theme parks like their neighborhood park?
• a place to take your kid so he/she can have fun and work off extra energy
a) Jackson’s not having fun at all!
b) he is strapped so tight in his stroller that he can’t move if he wanted too.

I rarely watch their videos, but have seen this happen.
Why do they put Jackson so far away from them when they eat? It’s like he is banished.
Are they afraid he will grab the food and eat it cause they rarely share any of their food with him?

Oh my god, RIGHT?! I remember when my boyfriend and I (back when we still liked T&G), watched their "how we started dating" video. When they admitted to being roommates first and then getting together during a hurricane, we both looked at each other and laughed! So its a relationship based off of Jenn pressuring Tim to be roommates (he didn't think it was good idea)... and when the power went out and there was NOTHING else to do... yall hook up... what a fairytale beginning 😆
and that Jackson, is how I started dating your mother

Do they ever go to see a dentist? I bet with all the sugary tit they eat every bleeping day, it’s a wet dream for their DDS!

That train is a $140 choking hazard waiting to happen.
Let’s also not forget to mention Dim’s $300 Superdry leather jacket. I think he bought after the $2k Gucci cardigan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.