The TimTracker #5 and now It's time to remove Jackpot from the spotlight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, I'm not sure I want to imagine this, but I'm thinking back in the day, Jenn was the dominant one (or the one open to trying new things) and probably still could be on a better day if she got alcohol in her (that's probably how Jackpot came about) when it comes to the bedroom.

And Tim is likely the more boring one in the sack with his tiny pecker.

Reactions: 2
Sparkly’s story reminded me of a teams meeting. Dry, dull, and bored. Great idea though. I’ll probably participate to help out CM’s. Can she fake a little enthusiasm?

Sparkly’s story reminded me of a teams meeting. Dry, dull, and bored. Great idea though. I’ll probably participate to help out CM’s. Can she fake a little enthusiasm?
yeah I mean it’s a really kind idea and she should be shouting it from the rooftops and pumped not talking about it like she just put her dog down

We're doing it guys.
And don't forget the classic You're doing great sweetie.
“All in all I’d say this was a pretty fantastic lay”
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
For sure! Some might be just being dumb, but I think for the most part it's to get the comments.
I‘m having a hard time deciding how I feel about this. A part of me wants to say that the Slackers really are that stupid, but I don’t know if I’m conflating their laziness with stupidity. Maybe they’re really smart people who chose to create this stupid persona online and I‘m just buying into it.

I know he's gay and I'm a woman, but my crush is Ryno from DIS Unplugged. ❤
Ryno is the sort of person I could see myself being friends with. He’s awesome.

Reactions: 3
I‘m having a hard time deciding how I feel about this. A part of me wants to say that the Slackers really are that stupid, but I don’t know if I’m conflating their laziness with stupidity. Maybe they’re really smart people who chose to create this stupid persona online and I‘m just buying into it.
I think they're of average intelligence. In watching their older vlogs, you could tell they were more "real" about their personalities. As they started doing more travel-type places, i.e. museums, cultural sites, aquariums, theme parks, etc., Tim asserted his "knowledge" a bit more and if he didn't know something, he'd say it and ask (seemed more genuine).

It seems like in the last 2-3 years or so, they went full-on dumb dumb where they just go full throttle stupid and ask the stans so many idiotic questions that I really feel they know the answer to 99% of the time. I think someone else said it earlier, but they do this because they figured out it works to their benefit with the algorithm. Every now and then, Tim will still assert himself as the "expert" (and often be wrong) BUT a lot of this is staged, IMHO.

yeah I mean it’s a really kind idea and she should be shouting it from the rooftops and pumped not talking about it like she just put her dog down

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
When's he's just not feeling it and has to fake it does he say "orgasm noise"? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think they're of average intelligence. In watching their older vlogs, you could tell they were more "real" about their personalities. As they started doing more travel-type places, i.e. museums, cultural sites, aquariums, theme parks, etc., Tim asserted his "knowledge" a bit more and if he didn't know something, he'd say it and ask (seemed more genuine).

It seems like in the last 2-3 years or so, they went full-on dumb dumb where they just go full throttle stupid and ask the stans so many idiotic questions that I really feel they know the answer to 99% of the time. I think someone else said it earlier, but they do this because they figured out it works to their benefit with the algorithm. Every now and then, Tim will still assert himself as the "expert" (and often be wrong) BUT a lot of this is staged, IMHO.
Jenn is what you'd call average intelligence. However, she's chosen to master manipulation over anything else and part of that is the helpless act she portrays not just for the camera, but for Tim. She has to keep him feeling like he's the man otherwise her meal ticket might realize what a witch she is and leave.

Tim is smart in his own way. He has a curiosity for how things work and he gets into the details, probably a little too far for his own good. He doesn't get overwhelmed because to do that you have to be able to see past the present. He's calm, that's his charm and appeal. For every day stuff though he's quite below average intelligence and his ego gets in his way otherwise he'd see that and not open his mouth. It's not an act on his part.

Tim was conned into his relationship with Jenn thinking she loves him when she only tolerates him as a servant. He jumped on the McManson, the Gucci Sweater and Tesla without understanding how he was impacting their future. Man, he even posted a ton of "Hot Chick does ..." clickbait titles featuring Jenn. None of those make the family look respectable (and they'd be smart to take them down before Jackson gets to school age).

Intelligence wise where 0 is no brain function and 10 is the highest level of genius (Most of us are around a 5 or 6)
I'd give Jenn a 5 out of 10.
Tim gets a 4 out of 10.

To compare to other vloggers:
Cory gets a 5 out of 10 (he might be a 6, he's usually vlogging after a long day of work)
Dev gets a 4 out of 10
Josh gets a 7 out of 10 (trust me, I didn't want to rate him this high, but he has a low EQ)
Jenna is about a 5 out of 10.

It's harder to rate those who have a team of good editors so I won't.

Last edited:
Jenn is what you'd call average intelligence. However, she's chosen to master manipulation over anything else and part of that is the helpless act she portrays not just for the camera, but for Tim. She has to keep him feeling like he's the man otherwise her meal ticket might realize what a witch she is and leave.

Tim is smart in his own way. He has a curiosity for how things work and he gets into the details, probably a little too far for his own good. He doesn't get overwhelmed because to do that you have to be able to see past the present. He's calm, that's his charm and appeal. For every day stuff though he's quite below average intelligence and his ego gets in his way otherwise he'd see that and not open his mouth. It's not an act on his part.

Tim was conned into his relationship with Jenn thinking she loves him when she only tolerates him as a servant. He jumped on the McManson, the Gucci Sweater and Tesla without understanding how he was impacting their future. Man, he even posted a ton of "Hot Chick does ..." clickbait titles featuring Jenn. None of those make the family look respectable (and they'd be smart to take them down before Jackson gets to school age).

Intelligence wise where 0 is no brain function and 10 is the highest level of genius (Most of us are around a 5 or 6)
I'd give Jenn a 5 out of 10.
Tim gets a 4 out of 10.

To compare to other vloggers:
Cory gets a 5 out of 10 (he might be a 6, he's usually vlogging after a long day of work)
Dev gets a 4 out of 10
Josh gets a 7 out of 10 (trust me, I didn't want to rate him this high, but he has a low EQ)
Jenna is about a 5 out of 10.

It's harder to rate those who have a team of good editors so I won't.
Oh come on you are giving Dev FAR too much credit...

he’s a 2 AT BEST

That guy is the captain of the moron squad

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has anyone watched Sparkly's stories about the Amazon thing for CMs?

It's a great idea, but can she be any less enthusiastic in her delivery?!?

I watched the entire thing and I saw maybe one semi-smile throughout. It was literally like she was delivering news the Titanic sunk rather than enthusiastically rah-rah'ing a really nice idea for her IG / YT followers to help out CMs.

She may be a decent person but her personality - so often - is the equivalent of paint drying!

Also - does anyone know what she does for work? Jim is laid off now but she works from home because of health issues, I believe.
What health issues!? Her Jenn diagnosed ones probably. She goes out in crowds obviously. I am guessing they are not AP holders and if Jimbo is out of work, the probably can't afford or justify park passes.

And she is just that, paint drying! She is sooooo boring!

Sparkly and Mayor Jim's wedding. They are leaving a message to themselves. He seems gay to me. But so awkward! Starts at 7:30

Last edited:
  • Wow
What health issues!? Her Jenn diagnosed ones probably. She goes out in crowds obviously. I am guessing they are not AP holders and if Jimbo is out of work, the probably can't afford or justify park passes.

And she is just that, paint drying! She is sooooo boring!

Sparkly and Mayor Jim's wedding. They are leaving a message to themselves. He seems gay to me. But so awkward! Starts at 7:30
She apparently slipped on a wet floor and majorly screwed up her neck (and maybe other things?) back in 2017. She called it a "tiny accident with a big injury" and in another post said it "changed her life."

She also seemed to allude to immunocompromised status in some of her IG posts during the onset of COVID but I'm not sure about that or if it relates to the slip-and-fall injury (you'd think it'd be separate but who knows...)

She apparently slipped on a wet floor and majorly screwed up her neck (and maybe other things?) back in 2017. She called it a "tiny accident with a big injury" and in another post said it "changed her life."

She also seemed to allude to immunocompromised status in some of her IG posts during the onset of COVID but I'm not sure about that or if it relates to the slip-and-fall injury (you'd think it'd be separate but who knows...)
I can't imagine they are related.

90% of the people I know are immunocompromised! So sick of hearing that term and why people can't work AT work anymore. I work with 100ish people at one job and 90 of them are screaming they can't go back to work. The other job, there are 13 of us and 8 NEVER come to work, work from home because of the immunocompromise. 2 of the other 5 claim to have an immune issue too but are forced to come in and the last 2 are young and don't care at all.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
So how big is he........about 3?

• Haha
I wouldn’t go out of my way for it
Michael Kay hiding in the closet whispering “give her the two finger point Tim!”

Yeah, I'm not sure I want to imagine this, but I'm thinking back in the day, Jenn was the dominant one (or the one open to trying new things) and probably still could be on a better day if she got alcohol in her (that's probably how Jackpot came about) when it comes to the bedroom.

And Tim is likely the more boring one in the sack with his tiny pecker.
just makes me think when they weren’t dating and the hurricane forced them to stay inside all weekend that they just got severely drunk and Jenn was like you’re mine now

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.