The TimTracker #5 and now It's time to remove Jackpot from the spotlight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So just clicked on Adam the Woos channel and hes at Gatorland with Tim. No Jenn! Will we actually see a Tim video that isnt at Disney and does not involve food??! šŸ˜®
Gator land is probably the last place that will host the Tracker Family Dumpster Fire

New logo idea for you here Jenn...ready?

A large dumpster (ironic because Tim has grown himself a large dumper) with photos of you and dim popping out and a dollar sign to represent your cash cow I mean miracle baby

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So they really only have a good year left going to the parks together. Once Jackson turns 2 he's required to wear a mask and if he is like my current 2 year old he will not wear a mask. We let our Annual Pass expire because of that, and now only my wife and I can go to Disney Springs for date night. This is all assuming that By November 2021 they still have those rules in place. But yes only one year left.

Reactions: 2
So they really only have a good year left going to the parks together. Once Jackson turns 2 he's required to wear a mask and if he is like my current 2 year old he will not wear a mask. We let our Annual Pass expire because of that, and now only my wife and I can go to Disney Springs for date night. This is all assuming that By November 2021 they still have those rules in place. But yes only one year left.
And knowing them they'd be the family walking around without a mask on him anyway and claim they didn't know he was supposed to wear one.

Goddamn

All I have to say is.... Jenn, we are all SOOOO sick of seeing your stupid face with that terrible skin and god awful pippy mouth

This most recent vlog has me literally fuming

PUT JACKSON DOWN GODDAMN IT AND STOP HOLDING HIM CONSTANTLY!!!

I mean the kid is literally showing how pissed he is being held

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Well its pretty obvious that vol 6 should be called: The TimTracker #6 and now It's time to clean the damn house.

If your going to be a home blogger at-least make your house presentable. It difficult is it.
or The Tim Tracker #6; and now itā€™s time for Jenn to give Tim his channel back.

Reactions: 15
I hate watching these two function but I can't look away. They give Jackson no independence at all and treat him like a puppet or a dog. Tim again aggressively holding his hand to try and decorate the tree.

Guys
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ˜­šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ˜­šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Check timbos stories if you want a solid cackle

He crouches down and puts that meaty dumper and muffin top right in front of the gators šŸŠ face and it lifts its head up and growls

Iā€™ve been dying for about 10 minutes

• Haha
I agree about DSNY, I just find him kind of annoying, but sometimes has interesting information. Iā€™m a fan of Braden too, and like his genuine enthusiasm (not just going through the motions like some vloggers...)

There is a thread for him if interested

abcdefghijklmnop
Look up Mickey Views News. Braden, the kid that runs the channel, is so well-spoken and actually INFORMED. Such a refreshing change from the Slackers pointing and pretending to give a tit.

Braden is the kind of fresh talent Disney should be encouraging.
Haven't watched him in awhile but he needs to buy properly sized t-shirts. Maybe he raids Jenn's closet for all of them? LMAO

• Haha
Reactions: 1
abcdefghijklmnop
Haven't watched him in awhile but he needs to buy properly sized t-shirts. Maybe he raids Jenn's closet for all of them? LMAO
Are you confusing Braden (Mickey Views) with the man-child Michael Kay who totally believes that size medium shirts fit him?

• Haha
Are you confusing Braden (Mickey Views) with the man-child Michael Kay who totally believes that size medium shirts fit him?
No Brayden seems to have the opposite problem he wears mostly gigantic t-shirts that make him look like a kid raiding his dad's (or Jenn's?) closet. It just looks odd. His content is usually interesting but as Mr. Kay would say "I wouldn't go out of my way for it." since I'm not planning a trip to WDW anytime soon.

1607978773309.jpeg

If anyone has been to the forums on WDWMagic, youā€™ll know more about Braydenā€™s engagement over there. The skinny is he tries to be an ā€œinsiderā€ with no sources. Many reliable insiders have called him out and Brayden abandoned ship. Not really a fan.

• Wow
Goddamn

All I have to say is.... Jenn, we are all SOOOO sick of seeing your stupid face with that terrible skin and god awful pippy mouth

This most recent vlog has me literally fuming

PUT JACKSON DOWN GODDAMN IT AND STOP HOLDING HIM CONSTANTLY!!!

I mean the kid is literally showing how pissed he is being held
That was so awkward, why did tim and Jen get so angry that Jackson wanted to be put down? Why does he need to be held? And then Jen sounding like a passive aggressive witch telling Jackson that he has to be held sometimes...

Reactions: 5
No Brayden seems to have the opposite problem he wears mostly gigantic t-shirts that make him look like a kid raiding his dad's (or Jenn's?) closet. It just looks odd. His content is usually interesting but as Mr. Kay would say "I wouldn't go out of my way for it." since I'm not planning a trip to WDW anytime soon.

View attachment 347007
šŸ˜¬ My bad!
Iā€™m so used to the stuffed sausage shirts of MKay being commented on.
Didnā€™t see the LARGE correlation to Jennā€™s lack of style wardrobe.

Also I donā€™t know why Jen drags out her sentences so much... ā€œwe are going to open presentssssss and eat candyyyyyyy and watch filmsssssssā€. Learn to talk properly!

Also I donā€™t know why Jen drags out her sentences so much... ā€œwe are going to open presentssssss and eat candyyyyyyy and watch filmsssssssā€. Learn to talk properly!
It's not like they have a lack of footage and they need to stretch out the time.....

MK figured out if you take 2-3 minutes of B-Roll and put it at 50% speed you can pad your videos with a couple extra minutes of footage.

• Haha
And knowing them they'd be the family walking around without a mask on him anyway and claim they didn't know he was supposed to wear one.
would they even by allowed in the park if heā€™s not wearing a mask at the gate, though?

That was so awkward, why did tim and Jen get so angry that Jackson wanted to be put down? Why does he need to be held? And then Jen sounding like a passive aggressive witch telling Jackson that he has to be held sometimes...
Because Jackson is the bread winner of the family! At least 90% of the comments are about him. Whether he is in the vlog or not, comments will always be made.

But seriously, why do they have to constrain and minimize his mobility. He can walk now so the world is his oyster. He now knows he can go and explore anywhere he wants.

They have yet to CHILDPROOF the house. I can see one of the shelf units falling on him cause none of them are bolted to the walls. Climbing bureaus will be easy, as they leave them half open. And that barrier around the pool looks flimsy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.