The TimTracker #5 and now It's time to remove Jackpot from the spotlight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched their video and I don’t know if anyone else really noticed, or if I’m just reading into things a bit much but it seemed every time Tim spoke Jen was just waiting to inject her thought into whatever he was saying, but when Jen spoke, Tim just kinda phased out. He doesn’t look happy around her. (I don’t blame him)

He also has a PHAT DUMPER holy tit. (Right around the 2:15-2:20 mark) and that sweater she was wearing was not flattering on her whatsoever. If you’re going to shop on Instagram at least find something literally ANYTHING that fits 🙄
I’ve always said Dim looks like Gerald from Finding Dory when JennDoesn’t speaks. He drifts off and gives the occasional “yeah”
1607924558920.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well its pretty obvious that vol 6 should be called: The TimTracker #6 and now It's time to clean the damn house.

If your going to be a home blogger at-least make your house presentable. It difficult is it.

Reactions: 7
I’ve recently discovered DSNY newscast, and he puts so much work and research into his videos, they’re so interesting. TTT at this point is mind numbing. I just can’t watch them eat and eat anymore.

Reactions: 1
I’ve recently discovered DSNY newscast, and he puts so much work and research into his videos, they’re so interesting. TTT at this point is mind numbing. I just can’t watch them eat and eat anymore.
He definitely puts a lot of work in but I struggle with him. I find him very cringe to watch and he seems to pick and choose what he covers so its hard to rely on just him for Disney news. I wish he did the research but had someone else to present it

I agree about DSNY, I just find him kind of annoying, but sometimes has interesting information. I’m a fan of Braden too, and like his genuine enthusiasm (not just going through the motions like some vloggers...)

Reactions: 2
I see that stans still like them mentioning(reading verbatim off a website they looked up for the first time) random charities or projects, do they realize that Tim and Jenn don’t donate and don’t know anything about 99% of the things they talk about?
084429F0-0162-4270-841B-3D834C342B97.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I see that stans still like them mentioning(reading verbatim off a website they looked up for the first time) random charities or projects, do they realize that Tim and Jenn don’t donate and don’t know anything about 99% of the things they talk about? View attachment 346398
Yeah, hate to agree with Miss Know-It-All Jenn and the stans but Mr. Know-It-All Tim was wrong there. That was a yellowjacket wasp (identified by yellow legs and black antennae and segmented body). Because one actually came after us too near Italy a few weeks ago. Which is really odd considering Disney never really had issues with stinging insects flying around.

I do think it's hilarious that the stans actually believe they are donating to these places too. Someone in the comments section asked that the other day and a stan said they believe they do donate to all of these! :ROFLMAO:

Oh wow - that eye in that screengrab!!!

Reactions: 4
I see that stans still like them mentioning(reading verbatim off a website they looked up for the first time) random charities or projects, do they realize that Tim and Jenn don’t donate and don’t know anything about 99% of the things they talk about? View attachment 346398
His eye looks worse here lol its gonna close up eventually.

Reactions: 1
There are 24 hours in a day, take off 8 for sleeping, 3 to edit the vlog, 5 for the trip to a park including travel

That leaves 8 hours to get up, have breakfast, dinner, clean the house, do laundry etc - seems plenty to me.

They should take a day off from vlogging and sort out the kitchen area and tackle one room a day as no one wants to see stuff all over the place for weeks
LMAO if you think Jenn only sleeps for 8 hours a day.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder how long that Mickey head photo frame has been sitting, without a photo, on that dresser.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I’ve always said Dim looks like Gerald from Finding Dory when JennDoesn’t speaks. He drifts off and gives the occasional “yeah”
View attachment 346139
So his what I thought might be a loving attentive look is just him not looking into the camera so he doesn't look bored? What is actually going on with their relationship? Seems very toxic.

Last edited:
So his what I thought might be a loving attentive look is just him not looking into the camera so he doesn't look bored? What is actually going on with their relationship? Seems very toxic.
I honestly think it’s Jenn. She belittles and argues with him often that he has probably learned to shut her out due to her constant need to start an argument. I honestly think she is verbally abusive

Reactions: 6
So just clicked on Adam the Woos channel and hes at Gatorland with Tim. No Jenn! Will we actually see a Tim video that isnt at Disney and does not involve food??! 😮

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.