The TimTracker #5 and now It's time to remove Jackpot from the spotlight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair, I can’t talk, as my house is a mess.

However, I’m disabled, but still work 4 days a week, and I sometimes find it difficult to keep things in check; I would also make sure I tidied it up before showing it on YouTube!!

Reactions: 7
My house is a mess as well but I live in an 800 sq foot house with my wife, newborn and dog. Anything not put away makes my house look like a mess.

Reactions: 3
Of course, I think all of our places could be messy at times!
I think the difference is we work real FT or PT jobs, have tons of responsibilities, pets and / or multiple children to care for, etc.

They "work" from home. She doesn't need to go with him to the parks every day. They don't cook; they mostly get take out. They have a beautiful home with ample room and ample money to buy furniture, chests, dressers, storage things, etc. to properly store things and keep a neat and tidy home.

It would take her few hours to tidy up (and less than that on a daily basis once she gets everything in order) and for the other things (i.e. the room of crap), take a day to go through every thing and organize.

There really is no excuse...especially given they put it on camera every day to show everyone the cesspool they live in. 🤮 Just wait until Jackson becomes more mobile and starts exploring more. They're not going to be able to keep him locked in his cell aka play area forever. LOL

They've ALWAYS lived in messy homes - even dating back to when they were renting. There was always crap strewn everywhere.

Reactions: 10
Yikes. These two need to spend a day at home and just tidy up. I'm not a person that expects a place to be spotless, but it would look so much better if they just picked up their stuff and put away their groceries in a timely fashion.
I really hope (for multiple reasons) that they don't have another child. It was fairly easy to keep the house clean when I just had one kid, but now that I have two it is more difficult.
I think they are in for a rude awakening as Jackson starts to walk more and talk. He's going to be expressing his opinions and they won't be able to just drag him around everywhere.

Reactions: 5
I agree with all of the above, but when you do NOTHING all day, day in and day out, and you are broadcasting to Hundreds of Thousands of people, at least push it out of the way!

I think they are in for a rude awakening as Jackson starts to walk more and talk. He's going to be expressing his opinions and they won't be able to just drag him around everywhere.
I agree. That’s why they wouldn’t let him down at the beginning of the vlog. They can’t vlog and watch over him. Matter of fact they can’t multitask at all. Jenn should stay home with Jack$on and Tim should go back to vlogging alone. She’s one of the reasons the channel is tanking.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yikes. These two need to spend a day at home and just tidy up. I'm not a person that expects a place to be spotless, but it would look so much better if they just picked up their stuff and put away their groceries in a timely fashion.
I really hope (for multiple reasons) that they don't have another child. It was fairly easy to keep the house clean when I just had one kid, but now that I have two it is more difficult.
I am waiting for Jackson to pull the tree over or crash into it with his hover craft. It will lay there for weeks 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I agree. That’s why they wouldn’t let him down at the beginning of the vlog. They can’t vlog and watch over him. Matter of fact they can’t multitask at all. Jenn should stay home with Jack$on and Tim should go back to vlogging alone. She’s one of the reasons the channel is tanking.
Jenn “The Tank” Tracker

Is this jax’s room? What a pig sty! He is going to get hurt. He is going to climb this drawers and get into things. but then again they will keep the poor kid confined like he’s a prisoner. They can take a day off or two and clean that mess up. They aren’t even embarrassed. That is a reflection on them, a bad one. I can’t wait for Jenn to get cursed the duck out at Disney or universal and someone posts it on YT.

Last edited:
I watched their video and I don’t know if anyone else really noticed, or if I’m just reading into things a bit much but it seemed every time Tim spoke Jen was just waiting to inject her thought into whatever he was saying, but when Jen spoke, Tim just kinda phased out. He doesn’t look happy around her. (I don’t blame him)

He also has a PHAT DUMPER holy tit. (Right around the 2:15-2:20 mark) and that sweater she was wearing was not flattering on her whatsoever. If you’re going to shop on Instagram at least find something literally ANYTHING that fits 🙄

Reactions: 2
Why are they no longer invited?
Insensitive (to put it mildly) content, and many hurtful words they've said, all put up over a number of videos left up for nearly a decade (some newer) all came to light during one of Disney's toughest years ever at a time when the entire world was watching how the US was handling demonstrations on the subject of equality.

My brain is slipping now, but it was one of the big guys, either Jeff or Josh, who was quoted as saying (paraphrased) that The Walt Disney Company no longer has use for influencers who will harm their brand. He said that immediately after the whole thing with TTT channel came to light.

Disney essentially told them "Your services are no longer required." and moved on to inviting the newer, better channels to the media events.

Last edited:
Look up Mickey Views News. Braden, the kid that runs the channel, is so well-spoken and actually INFORMED. Such a refreshing change from the Slackers pointing and pretending to give a tit.

Braden is the kind of fresh talent Disney should be encouraging.

Reactions: 8
Technically, the Slackers could probably afford to PAY someone to clean their house if they wanted to. I know it’s not going to happen, but I‘m just saying that’s one alternative if they didn’t want to get off their lazy asses.

PS: who wants to bet that the under the sea thing they hung up for Jackson’s birthday is still going to be there at this time next year?

Technically, the Slackers could probably afford to PAY someone to clean their house if they wanted to. I know it’s not going to happen, but I‘m just saying that’s one alternative if they didn’t want to get off their lazy asses.

PS: who wants to bet that the under the sea thing they hung up for Jackson’s birthday is still going to be there at this time next year?
Maybe they’ll take it down in April/May along with their Christmas tree, because you know it will take FOREVER for them to get around to taking that down!

I caved and watched the video today. Wow Jenn can’t go five seconds without putting someone down, fishing for compliments, or just rambling. Also she is trolling ya’ll! Apparently fans ask them where they buy their stuff 🤣🤣
I'm reading referral links, hoping for any kind of a kickback. They're pushing hard for every penny.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
There are 24 hours in a day, take off 8 for sleeping, 3 to edit the vlog, 5 for the trip to a park including travel

That leaves 8 hours to get up, have breakfast, dinner, clean the house, do laundry etc - seems plenty to me.

They should take a day off from vlogging and sort out the kitchen area and tackle one room a day as no one wants to see stuff all over the place for weeks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.