The TimTracker #5 and now It's time to remove Jackpot from the spotlight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree. I know shes friends with Jessica Ballinger. I wonder if she is trying to be more like their channel now.
That's possible too. Which is hilarious because during that interview they did with that stan / vlogger, didn't they say if they could go back in time, they wouldn't show their faces on camera or something? And later said they weren't going to show Jackson that much on camera? I could be wrong, but I think that's what I remember! LOL

Yes, there has to be some specific reason that she's with him (with Jackson!) at the parks every single time now - which was not like her in the past before Jackson, and even not really after they came off their "maternity / paternity leave" just as we were coming into the pandemic.

It can't just be for Jackson to "experience" it. He's going to grow up here in Orlando. Plenty of time to experience the parks. Plus, right now, despite my going to the parks, I'd even be hesitant to bring baby with me SO friggin often!!! I just wouldn't do it.

My thoughts - either / or -

a. she just doesn't want to miss out on what Tim's doing because she doesn't want to be bored with baby at home while Tim "has all the fun"

b. something happened with Jackson when Tim was out vlogging by himself many months ago and now she's freaked out to be alone and is going to use this to her advantage just like she did w/ the "angry driver w/ road rage thing" back in the day that prompted her to stop driving (and working... I'm pretty sure it was around the same time) and then rely on Tim all the time. Something happens and instead of moving on from something or conquering one's fears, she uses Tim to her advantage to play the victim in some capacity.

c. as was mentioned in previous posts by many of us, she may be feeling frumpy (hence the frequent hair appts. / coloring in a short timespan - even shorter than her usual timeframe between dye jobs) and is trying to be more youthful and attractive to Tim now that she may have a bit of post-baby pudge (no judging, it happens) and she may feel he has wandering eyes now and so she wants to be around him 24x7.

Heck, could be a little of ALL of those! :ROFLMAO:
I think it could well be all 3 of these and wondering if C is especially accurate... it’s more than her just going out with him every day, she’s practically taking over the vlogs. There was one vlog last week where it was almost five minutes in before we saw Tim as Jenn opened the vlog and talked at us for almost five minutes. I think she is trying to insert herself in so much so that she can claim the channel equally belongs to both of them.

Someone else mentioned about them trying to rebrand as a family channel (sorry, I’ve not figured out how to multi-quote), and that might be true as well, but if they think they will keep their regular Disney viewers with this content they are very wrong. There are plenty of other family channels out there where you can see more than food, merch and the odd carousel ride.

I do have sympathy re COVID fears as I personally am very risk adverse in this respect (due to family member shielding) but they only need to look at their old friend Adam the Woo and some of his recent videos to see how there are other options to safely make non park related content without resorting to unhealthy food every time.

Reactions: 1
I really do think they're just trying to transition into a family channel. Their "travel channel" dreams are just so hilarious, but they also know they can't make $$ just doing family stuff,so they're the "theme park family!". It sets them apart while still allowing them to try to keep their fans who only come for the Disney content.

It boils down to them not knowing what they actually want to do and not having the creativity to figure something out. They're not content creators so much as video journalers, so it's especially difficult for them to figure out how to shift channel focus.

This is actually a brilliant summary of where they find themselves right now. And you're spot on about it essentially being a video journal. That's why I wasn't into them 2009-2014ish, but 2015-2018 when they started highlighting different things around Florida and parts of the parks/construction updates I did genuinely enjoy their content. Now that it is essentially back to their roots as a video diary but in the theme parks, the content has become very dry. I guess it works for them since they have a passionate following (they're gonna get 80k-100k views no matter what) but I think the homevlog-takeover has made a lot of us drop off pretty quickly.

Reactions: 4
I really do think they're just trying to transition into a family channel. Their "travel channel" dreams are just so hilarious, but they also know they can't make $$ just doing family stuff,so they're the "theme park family!". It sets them apart while still allowing them to try to keep their fans who only come for the Disney content.

It boils down to them not knowing what they actually want to do and not having the creativity to figure something out. They're not content creators so much as video journalers, so it's especially difficult for them to figure out how to shift channel focus.
I think so to. They knew having a baby would change things so they planned to turn this into a travel channel. Then covid hit and the dreams of traveling around the world and being hosted as a family blew up. So now they are trying and failing at food blogs that they hope will get them some hosted gigs.

Even my OH who loves them seems to have stopped watching them now. It’s because the content is not interesting anymore, I mean, they just stuff their faces with treats and go on these staycations while the rest of us work hard through a difficult pandemic! The food reviews are really poor, they don’t even know what they are talking about, especially Jenn! Tim should go solo again it would be better for everyone! I’ve started watching Super Enthused now, Jackie is really fun to watch compared to the Slackers.

Reactions: 6
I agree. I know shes friends with Jessica Ballinger. I wonder if she is trying to be more like their channel now.
I have seen a few of the Ballinger videos. I believe they have like five children. The youngest, Luke, is around Jackpot’s age and has a medical condition. However, they don’t exploit him like Jackpot. You won’t see multiple solo videos on Luke (ie. Jackpot monthly birthday parties and biweekly growth updates).

Jessica (Ballinger) did put out a specific video on the Luke’s medical condition when he was younger. Mostly to educate people, but also to support parents that have special needs children. And occasionally she would update their viewers on how the baby was doing in the family vlogs. But I don’t recall multiple solo videos on the baby. I even thought that the children aren’t necessarily prominently featured in every single video.

Again, I haven’t seen a Ballinger family video in over nine months so I am not an expert on them and could be mistaken.

Last edited:
If you want daily park vlogs, live events, great food reviews, and about 10 other shows, you can't go wrong with WDWNT. They are in the Disney and Universal parks every day and you actually get so much content. Their Thursday night show is a lot of fun and Tom has around 40 people that work or contribute to the shows.

Reactions: 2
If you want daily park vlogs, live events, great food reviews, and about 10 other shows, you can't go wrong with WDWNT. They are in the Disney and Universal parks every day and you actually get so much content. Their Thursday night show is a lot of fun and Tom has around 40 people that work or contribute to the shows.
I used to follow them but tbh I find their behaviour and click bait, especially this year,too questionable so I unfollowed. The 'anything for content and likes' sites/accounts I've generally unfollowed this year.

Paging Mr Morrow, Super Enthused and All Ears I find more authentic

Reactions: 8
I used to follow them but tbh I find their behaviour and click bait, especially this year,too questionable so I unfollowed. The 'anything for content and likes' sites/accounts I've generally unfollowed this year.
Agreed.

Tom may offer info where the Trackers do no such thing, but he is irritatingly self-important and just as bad as the trackers with spoiling himself rotten at a time when so many people are struggling and rubbing it in on every single episode.

I stopped following him when he was walking around the boardwalk bragging about staying on site in deluxe accommodations every night for weeks after WDW re-opened.

I'll stick with AllEars and keeping my own ear to the ground for info, I follow all the same sources Tom and team do, they have no magical insight. Tom only takes what others have written and puts a megaphone on it pretending it is his own info.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Ding dang, Waldorf Astoria invited PCD out and they had dinner at Bull and Bear. Move over slackers.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
New hoooooome vllloiooog is up and I stopped one minute in. Jack$on is trying so hard to get down from them and be on his own. They keep saying “ “sometimes we have to hold you. You can’t be a big buddy all the time.” I can’t even hate watch at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Home Vlog Time....

The Birthday Photo Op thing is still up in the house....

Tim says "They will hopefully" decorate the Christmas Tree.

Hey Jennbo didn't slap a bow in her super expensive haircut and styling.

They went to the grocery store and got Chipotle.

Jenn with the wise words "We should just buy food we don't have to make" HOW THE HELL DO THESE TWO STRUGGLE TO MAKE BASIC DINNER RECIPES WHEN THEY WORK FROM HOME. It's not like they are working 12 hour days and come home exhausted and just want to throw a pizza in the oven.

We get Jenn filming Timbo climbing up the stairs. BOY IS PACKING A THICC BACKSIDE. Someone needs to have a Tim Bojonowski BIG ASS CONTEST like they had in Frasier.

LOL Jack$on's room is filthy because they never cleaned it and Timbo is cleaning out the air purifier.

Jenn's forehead is a complete disaster. How does someone who think she could be a YouTube Makeup Guru do such a bad job with their makeup? AND I SAY THIS AS A HETEROSEXUAL MALE.

We get time lapse video of Tim wrapping gifts.

Jim and Nichole got them an ornament with Bandit on it....I guess Armani is an afterthought.

We get a random cut and Jenn is now in her frumpy jacket/robe thing and holding Jack$on and reading to him.

Jenn complains that Tim wanted to do a Blue Tree....Jenn wanted to do a Traditional Christmas Tree....which she declares is red and white? In the end she kind of likes the tree.

Jenn complains the ornaments they have aren't great quality...just like their vlogs.

They slapped "A Child" onesie on Jack$on.

We then get another cut and it's Jack$on seeing the train for the first time...He proceeds to derail the tree.

Then we get another cut and Jack$on is in his Prof. X Wheelchair thing.

LOL HOLY CRAP They have a mountain of clothes on their dresser....It's all for Jack$on and she needs to put it away. Marie Kondo would backslap Jenn for her inability to tidy up her house.

Jenn just found out that using a blue light actually inhibits getting good sleep, but she liked it because it made the wall look like ocean water.

Jack$on apparently doesn't want to sleep at all no matter what the Slackers attempt to do.

LOL Jenn complains that she has to do laundry everyday.

Jenn complaining how they couldn't enjoy last Christmas because Jack$on was less than a month old.

SALVO! They were skyping with the Ballingers!

They are having a non-traditional dinner for Christmas...they are getting BBQ from 4Rivers.

They were going to get it for Thanksgiving but the late to the party Slackers missed the cutoff for Thanksgiving.

Tim wants to know "What is our favorite holiday dish?"

Jenn likes Green Bean Casserole, Tim likes Ham...that explains how he ended up with Ms. PIggy.

Tim wants to make Christmas cookies....Jenn wants to make cookies that Jack$on can decorate.

Tim complains about the camera they are using because he has trouble focusing. He wants something that allows macro photography but also to have a big zoom. He wants to know if there is a lens like that.

They apparently didn't do anything on their today list. They had like 10 things to do, and they got 2 done.

Apparently this was filmed yesterday as Jenn says there are 13 days until Christmas.

Tim isn't sure when Christmas falls, he gets confused if it's the 23, 24, or the 25th. He claims the 24th sounds more jolly than the 25th.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That is one of THE messiest homes I've ever seen. They "work" from home and cannot pick up after themselves? Grocery bags on the counter still likely filled with food?!? (if not, get rid of them!), shoes on chairs, clothes strewn everywhere, papers scattered everywhere, boxes by the front door, a literal ROOM full of crap (visible @11:14), drawers half opened in Jackson's messy room...

They are the very epitome of what it looks like when you have more money than brains to buy a nice house you don't take care of and a bunch of tit you don't need. :rolleyes:

EDITED TO ADD: Also, what's this about 4Rivers for Thanksgiving? They didn't mention that at Thanksgiving. They said they got sidetracked, Thanksgiving snuck on them (like Halloween did last year), and when they went to the store, all that's left were turkeys that were too large. Another stupid lie. Do they seriously forget what they tell people? And how do the stans not notice at this point?

New hoooooome vllloiooog is up and I stopped one minute in. Jack$on is trying so hard to get down from them and be on his own. They keep saying “ “sometimes we have to hold you. You can’t be a big buddy all the time.” I can’t even hate watch at this point.
But....the Slackers never let him be a “big buddy.”

EDITED TO ADD: Also, what's this about 4Rivers for Thanksgiving? They didn't mention that at Thanksgiving. They said they got sidetracked, Thanksgiving snuck on them (like Halloween did last year), and when they went to the store, all that's left were turkeys that were too large. Another stupid lie. Do they seriously forget what they tell people? And how do the stans not notice at this point?
It‘s hilarious how they always manage to lie about the stupidest stuff.

Just finished watching PMM and it seems like there was a recent Disney Media Event.Are the Trackers no longer invited to these?

Also 17:20-17:35 Dim looks like he’s absolutely pissed at Jenn as she’s talking about the Thanksgiving cut off for 4 Rivers. 🤣 His eyes are about to pop out!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.