The TimTracker #5 and now It's time to remove Jackpot from the spotlight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One minute, i'm not exaggerating I'm sixty seconds in, and we've already had these two interactions:

"I want to give you some tips and tricks for Legoland: The first one is to always get your annual pass on Black Friday. We did ours and we saved $100--" "Actually Jenn we saved $80."
"Oh was it $80?"

"We are at Legoland for Brickmas!"
"Oh I thought it was Birckmas, but they changed it to Legoland Holidays."

I mean guys, come ON! This is literally elementary level stuff! They don't know how much they saved paying for their passes and they don't know the name of the holiday celebration they're going to.
And why would you leave it in if you are trying to be professionals

Reactions: 4
Serious question: do we think Darcy will reject this lifestyle and potentially expose Louise for the exploitation in a few years or is she going to set up her own Instagram and become an influencer in her own right?

Let’s start a new Facebook group and name it the real official fan group of The Tim Tracker on YouTube
5C40A3AC-3C79-4A21-B67B-5786F187CCD0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Serious question: do we think Darcy will reject this lifestyle and potentially expose Louise for the exploitation in a few years or is she going to set up her own Instagram and become an influencer in her own right?
I think you meant to post in another thread 🥰

Reactions: 2
Any ideas what this is meant to mean??
Oh geez. Yes. That is in relation to something the little Italian guy says who used to be outside the pizza place at Legoland. (a little statue)

Also, I saw Jenn's IG. If they were at DSprings today, then there is absolutely no reason they can't ride rides because of COVID, or use that excuse. The Springs has been absolutely jammed with people on Fri., Sat., and Sun. for months and even more so right now during the holidays. If they can go to the Springs where you can't even social distance so much of the time (in the restaurants, shops, or just walking), then they can stand in a socially distanced ride line and ride a ride vehicle at the parks. They're just using COVID as an excuse for some other reason (and I don't think it's another pregnancy).

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Any ideas what this is meant to mean??

OH FFS I’m definitely no tracker fan but my god...it seems like someone out there will find a racial slur/ethnic issue WITH EVERYTHING

She was legit just quoting what the little statue said 😂😂🙄🙄 and that commenter us hoping to turn it into one chainz 2.0

Reactions: 1
I keep telling my friends and family this. People WILL use the privacy of the bathroom to remove their face masks and cough sending viral particles aloft, not to mention the locks on the doors. How many people will lock the stall and then put that same hand up to their face? It took years of practice for me to stop moving the hair which would always fall into my face at exactly that moment.

Out of all the places anywhere, what you need to watch, are those bathrooms.
If you are really worried about COVID, you shouldn't go to an amusement park because like you said- they are crowded and it can spread in places like a bathroom.
I'm actually very relaxed about COVID. But I don't pretend to be otherwise. I feel like these two want to have it both ways- they want to be "concerned" and show they are doing the right thing but at the same time don't want to be inconvenienced.

If you are really worried about COVID, you shouldn't go to an amusement park because like you said- they are crowded and it can spread in places like a bathroom.
I'm actually very relaxed about COVID. But I don't pretend to be otherwise. I feel like these two want to have it both ways- they want to be "concerned" and show they are doing the right thing but at the same time don't want to be inconvenienced.
I agree. I've been going to the Universal, Disney, and SeaWorld, Disney Springs and CityWalk and have been pleased with how they're handling things to the best of their ability.

Honestly, I haven't seen anyone take their mask off while I've been in the bathroom. If they take it off in the stall, that's one thing, but I haven't seen anyone with it off or even down around their chins / off their noses at all while washing hands, waiting for a stall, fixing their hair, etc.

The most non-compliance I've seen is outside walking and especially when it gets warm or on a cloudless day when the sun is beating down, or when people are going to talk on their cellphone. For some reason, people don't think they can talk on the cell without pulling the mask down. Oh, and I remember TMs at ET at Universal coming over the loudspeaker mid-ride to tell someone to put their mask back on. So someone must have pulled it down while riding and they saw it on the security cameras!

Edited to add: As a side note, Universal actually has signage up in the women's bathroom where certain sinks are off limits and you can only use certain ones to maintain distancing between the other people. There's actual signs above sinks you can't use.

Last edited:
Maybe since they lost media access and possibly the unlimited Fastpass that media supposedly gets (Josh from EasyWDW posted a while ago that people on the media list get special Magic Bands with instant unlimited Fastpass) they don't want to wait in lines but can't say that's the reason. They complain about a short wait for a food line, I can see them not even wanting to wait 15 - 20 minutes for a ride.

Has Tim shown any footage of the new Jurassic World roller coaster ride recently? I don’t think he said anything in their latest Universal video unless I missed it due to falling asleep! It’s just that a while ago (before Jenn started appearing in every video at the parks) he was showing the construction update regularly and kept saying over and over how he couldn’t wait to ride that ride.
Well there is now Photos of the ride vehicles and finished track and I’ve just seen footage of the ride being tested. Thought he would have been there to give new updates but it seems like they’ve abandoned all rides!

Reactions: 3
Maybe since they lost media access and possibly the unlimited Fastpass that media supposedly gets (Josh from EasyWDW posted a while ago that people on the media list get special Magic Bands with instant unlimited Fastpass) they don't want to wait in lines but can't say that's the reason. They complain about a short wait for a food line, I can see them not even wanting to wait 15 - 20 minutes for a ride.
First time posting but have been lurking for a while. I’m utterly bored of the treats and merch vlogs but I do think lack of fastpass is part of the problem, at least for the outdoor rides (along with a lack of imagination). But it’s a shame they can’t mention in the vlogs that eg “Everest has a xx minute wait and there are still no fast passes so we are giving that a miss”. I really enjoyed a Paging Mr Morrow vlog recently where he was with someone from club 33 so had fastpass and park hopping abilities so we could see some actual proper rides that are suitable for more than a one year old.

Also, in the past I quite liked the odd time Jenn was in the vlogs but am getting seriously bored of it being the Jenn show now. We must see 75% Jenn and 25% Tim these days. She needs to start posting some of her drivel on her own channel if she likes the sound of her own voice so much. I wish Tim would get just one day off to go out and about on his own like he used to.

[/END RANT]

Reactions: 12
First time posting but have been lurking for a while. I’m utterly bored of the treats and merch vlogs but I do think lack of fastpass is part of the problem, at least for the outdoor rides (along with a lack of imagination). But it’s a shame they can’t mention in the vlogs that eg “Everest has a xx minute wait and there are still no fast passes so we are giving that a miss”. I really enjoyed a Paging Mr Morrow vlog recently where he was with someone from club 33 so had fastpass and park hopping abilities so we could see some actual proper rides that are suitable for more than a one year old.

Also, in the past I quite liked the odd time Jenn was in the vlogs but am getting seriously bored of it being the Jenn show now. We must see 75% Jenn and 25% Tim these days. She needs to start posting some of her drivel on her own channel if she likes the sound of her own voice so much. I wish Tim would get just one day off to go out and about on his own like he used to.

[/END RANT]
Yes, there has to be some specific reason that she's with him (with Jackson!) at the parks every single time now - which was not like her in the past before Jackson, and even not really after they came off their "maternity / paternity leave" just as we were coming into the pandemic.

It can't just be for Jackson to "experience" it. He's going to grow up here in Orlando. Plenty of time to experience the parks. Plus, right now, despite my going to the parks, I'd even be hesitant to bring baby with me SO friggin often!!! I just wouldn't do it.

My thoughts - either / or -

a. she just doesn't want to miss out on what Tim's doing because she doesn't want to be bored with baby at home while Tim "has all the fun"

b. something happened with Jackson when Tim was out vlogging by himself many months ago and now she's freaked out to be alone and is going to use this to her advantage just like she did w/ the "angry driver w/ road rage thing" back in the day that prompted her to stop driving (and working... I'm pretty sure it was around the same time) and then rely on Tim all the time. Something happens and instead of moving on from something or conquering one's fears, she uses Tim to her advantage to play the victim in some capacity.

c. as was mentioned in previous posts by many of us, she may be feeling frumpy (hence the frequent hair appts. / coloring in a short timespan - even shorter than her usual timeframe between dye jobs) and is trying to be more youthful and attractive to Tim now that she may have a bit of post-baby pudge (no judging, it happens) and she may feel he has wandering eyes now and so she wants to be around him 24x7.

Heck, could be a little of ALL of those! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 8
I really do think they're just trying to transition into a family channel. Their "travel channel" dreams are just so hilarious, but they also know they can't make $$ just doing family stuff,so they're the "theme park family!". It sets them apart while still allowing them to try to keep their fans who only come for the Disney content.

It boils down to them not knowing what they actually want to do and not having the creativity to figure something out. They're not content creators so much as video journalers, so it's especially difficult for them to figure out how to shift channel focus.

Reactions: 9
I know a few people on the media list, and none of them have that. So I think Josh may have gotten like a day only ticket like that from a media event, but not an unlimited magic band for the rest of time.

So I’m hella late to the party but why exactly did the trackers loose the Disney-media access??
Racists. There is more there that I am surprised hasn’t surfaced yet.

I can bear or used to tolerate the Tim vlogs where he was alone. Before they got repetitive they were ok.

With Jenn. Utter drivel. With Jackson also. Utter shite

I really do think they're just trying to transition into a family channel. Their "travel channel" dreams are just so hilarious, but they also know they can't make $$ just doing family stuff,so they're the "theme park family!". It sets them apart while still allowing them to try to keep their fans who only come for the Disney content.

It boils down to them not knowing what they actually want to do and not having the creativity to figure something out. They're not content creators so much as video journalers, so it's especially difficult for them to figure out how to shift channel focus.
I agree. I know shes friends with Jessica Ballinger. I wonder if she is trying to be more like their channel now.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.