The TimTracker #5 and now It's time to remove Jackpot from the spotlight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the parks, but this was back when I liked him! I am not local but go a few times a year.
Wow. You must have had incredible luck to see him so often by happenstance!

Actually, I'm glad I haven't come across them LOL.

I've run across Sean (Pete Werner's boytoy), Ryno, Craig, Stephen, Josh and Taylor, and RixFlix... that's just who I remember off the top of my head. I'm sure I saw others. But somehow never the Trackholes. :LOL:

Edited to add:

OH, and that nutjob from Tom Does Disney. Saw him livestreaming at EPCOT one night.

And forgot I was by Adam the Woo at Megacon (but that technically wasn't in the parks, I guess)

I've run across Sean (Pete Werner's boytoy), Ryno, Craig, Stephen, Josh and Taylor, and RixFlix... that's just who I remember off the top of my head. I'm sure I saw others. But somehow never the Trackholes. :LOL:

Edited to add:

OH, and that nutjob from Tom Does Disney. Saw him livestreaming at EPCOT one night.

And forgot I was by Adam the Woo at Megacon (but that technically wasn't in the parks, I guess)
I have also met Nate, Paging Mr. Morrow. Very nice too.

I have never met Jenn. It was always just Tim. I know a lot more vloggers now though with this covid crap, so my next trip I hope to meet more people.

Oh and ended up in Michael Kay's video, but didn't go talk with him. No interest, but we were in it for a good bit of time.

I have also met Nate, Paging Mr. Morrow. Very nice too.

I have never met Jenn. It was always just Tim. I know a lot more vloggers now though with this covid crap, so my next trip I hope to meet more people.
Oh, I don't go up to them to talk. I don't care enough to do that. LOL I just view from afar or pass by them and recognize them.

The only one I talked to was RixFlix because we were literally going into the Captain America Diner at the same time he was leaving. He shook our hands (this was pre-COVID) and thanked us for watching. He was cool. Really tall!

Reactions: 1
Totally trolling us with the thumbnailView attachment 336450
1) Tim's ass has indeed grown three sizes larger than it was before he loved sweets. There is zero room for a wallet in the back pocket of those jeans.

2) Pretty sure Jackson is trucking along with a load there.

3) Jenn's showing her butch side again. So glad she's not raising a dainty little girl.

Last edited:
Why must she use open mouth thumbnails everyday?? I'd be embarrassed to do that. If I couldn't handle criticism I would be making sure I looked good all the time in my videos. Id make my thumbnails a flattering pic if myself. The pic of Tim and J is cute and then she has to put herself biting food there..... my husband keeps asking me when did this become Jenns channel 🙄

Edited to add:

As many times as we went the only one I ever saw was PCD. My husband didnt know who he was st the time and when I pointed him out he said he looks like he thinks he is special... with his little entourage following behind him. Im surprised I never saw Tim.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Jesus they are dumb as hell with finding it funny when Jackson does stuff like spit his food out because he didn't like it (especially when they try to force it back into his mouth). If he's showing you that he doesn't like something or he's doing something as a sign that he has a need, cut the camera off, tend to him, and figure out what's wrong instead of laughing about it like it's funny. Just like when they joked about him playing with his empty cup because he was thirsty yet these idiots joked about him loving to play with his cup.

Also, guess they showed us that they supposedly aren't that greedy by claiming they were saving their treats from AK for later instead of eating them all at once.

Reactions: 2
It’s more about how they treat Jack$on like a prop...man handling him to get the shot they need to keep the stans happy then shoving him to the side so they can film each other shoveling food in their mouths

I’m almost thinking that Jenn thinks that’s a damn good thumbnail
Maybe it would be on a very different site along with proof of Dim's bulge

You’d think that would always be the case but I’ve heard Adam Hattan and Gary C are absolute cunts if you approach them in the parks.

Yeah my husband and I met Adam in Florida on dapper day, prior to that we had been fans, but he was just really uninterested and clearly annoyed we had said hello, so we both stopped following from them on.

His friendly blog persona is not that in person.

Does anyone have recommendations for good vlogs of the Tokyo Disney resort?
Sorry if already mentioned but I can't be bothered to check the whole thread 😂😂

I was due to do a big japan trip in October so had been planning loads

Thisnatasha is a must for Japan, both disney and non disney

Aclaireytale did a great vlog series on japan inc disney

L&r dreaming have done a couple of japan trips and vlogged them. Both disney and non disney

Suitcase Monkey and The Japan Guide are also great for general japan.

TDR is a bit like the trackers for Tokyo disney but I didnt actually find him that useful for planning. Thisnatasha is far better and she doesn't even live in Japan.

While I don't miss their stupid home vlogs or hour long mail vlogs, I have to wonder how their die hard fans could ever justify their total lack of appreciation for what they sent them. Who in the hell takes years to open mail? I was looking back at an old vlog and had to turn it off when they mentioned it was someone's birthday and acted surprised when it was over 2 years ago. But hey hope you had fun turning 8....2 years ago. The entitlement is real!

Reactions: 6
While I don't miss their stupid home vlogs or hour long mail vlogs, I have to wonder how their die hard fans could ever justify their total lack of appreciation for what they sent them. Who in the hell takes years to open mail? I was looking back at an old vlog and had to turn it off when they mentioned it was someone's birthday and acted surprised when it was over 2 years ago. But hey hope you had fun turning 8....2 years ago. The entitlement is real!
Or when someone sent something for Bandit (a blanket maybe), but he had already passed. Oof.

• Wow
Why must she use open mouth thumbnails everyday?? I'd be embarrassed to do that. If I couldn't handle criticism I would be making sure I looked good all the time in my videos. Id make my thumbnails a flattering pic if myself. The pic of Tim and J is cute and then she has to put herself biting food there..... my husband keeps asking me when did this become Jenns channel 🙄
I know! Good point. She certainly has been inserting herself more prominently into the thumbnails.

If I were her, I'd go out of my way to include everyone in the thumbnail OR just do a really nice photo relevant to the vlog that does NOT have any faces in it.

These are two recent 🤮 ones - the first looks like she's ready to go down on the cake; the second showcases a nice bit of food on her lip.

Or when someone sent something for Bandit (a blanket maybe), but he had already passed. Oof.
The blanket for Bandit was the last straw for me. There is just no excuse for letting packages sit that long. They don't care about fans even though these people help get them where they are.

I know! Good point. She certainly has been inserting herself more prominently into the thumbnails.

If I were her, I'd go out of my way to include everyone in the thumbnail OR just do a really nice photo relevant to the vlog that does NOT have any faces in it.

These are two recent 🤮 ones - the first looks like she's ready to go down on the cake; the second showcases a nice bit of food on her lip.

Yeah that's ridiculous! Of all the shots you need to post food sitting on your lip?? I find it hard to believe as you're editing you say yes that's the perfect thumbnail! Lol.

Reactions: 4

she took Michael Kay’s tips to heart 😂😂

don’t know why the sudden change of Jenn forcing more of her on the thumbnails lately, seems like she’s trying hard to show she’s part of the channel too or something like that

At the very least I think Jen has a good fetish
098E1490-3CD0-47D1-AF79-5561BD56ACDB.jpeg
EC38B9F9-36F5-422E-9A08-16646B47082B.jpeg
AC61BE72-B406-4F50-B017-213B7D2BA636.jpeg
41A3DF3B-8417-428E-9837-E86B176B3EF2.jpeg

Also don’t know if I’ve ever seen her as happy as she is in this thumbnail
FAEF1CE3-3DEB-4E1E-B5BC-732F272ED7E2.jpeg

Food* not good....autocorrect got me

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
[QUOTE="nrs264, post: 3105698, member: 111621"

TDR is a bit like the trackers for Tokyo disney but I didnt actually find him that useful for planning. Thisnatasha is far better and she doesn't even live in Japan.
[/QUOTE]

I have actually visited Japan and Tokyo Disney multiple times and I find TDR rather useful for updates to the park. He also provides plenty of good tips for planning.

Wow the views are going down faster then jenn can chow down a slice of cake! Oh well time to buy more I guess.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.