The TimTracker #5 and now It's time to remove Jackpot from the spotlight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s unfriendly in person? From all of the stories I’ve read from people meeting him in the past they’ve said he was really nice and always accommodating to take pics.

As for his penis size, maybe he’s a grower? As a guy with a small bulge myself I find that speculation kind of gross. Imagine snarking on the size of a woman’s tits, I doubt that would go over well. Maybe I’m being over sensitive? I’d still ride his small pecker. Sorry Jen!

Reactions: 4
He’s unfriendly in person? From all of the stories I’ve read from people meeting him in the past they’ve said he was really nice and always accommodating to take pics.

As for his penis size, maybe he’s a grower? As a guy with a small bulge myself I find that speculation kind of gross. Imagine snarking on the size of a woman’s tits, I doubt that would go over well. Maybe I’m being over sensitive? I’d still ride his small pecker. Sorry Jen!
not “unfriendly” perhaps that was a poor choice of words just uninterested in being bothered by us “regular folk”

I don’t think he’s a bad guy just making bad choices 😂

also we make fun of Dairy Queen’s tits/udders plenty so Dim isn’t excluded from general mockery

Reactions: 4
Of course, 9 times out of 10, he's going to be nice and accommodating. Even the Trackholes recognize stans are their bread and butter and paying their mortgage.

Reactions: 1
Of course, 9 times out of 10, he's going to be nice and accommodating. Even the Trackholes recognize stans are their bread and butter and paying their mortgage.
You’d think that would always be the case but I’ve heard Adam Hattan and Gary C are absolute cunts if you approach them in the parks.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
You’d think that would always be the case but I’ve heard Adam Hattan and Gary C are absolute cunts if you approach them in the parks.
I'm not surprised and don't know much about them but do they exclusively only do vlogging? And did they recently buy a $450,000 house, new Tesla, and go on 4-5 luxury / semi-luxury staycations within a roughly 6-month timeframe? LOL

I'm not surprised and don't know much about them but do they exclusively only do vlogging? And did they recently buy a $450,000 house, new Tesla, and go on 4-5 luxury / semi-luxury staycations within a roughly 6-month timeframe? LOL
Actually yes, Adam recently bought a brand new car and house. And yes they are gay vloggers from the UK.

I stopped watching them once they had their kid, I guess I just hate kids. Lol. Same thing happened with the Disney vloggers See Ya Reel Soon. I just can’t stand the vloggers who film their kids. I just don’t give a tit.

On a side note I’d still let Tim raw dog me. I don’t know why, but I find his goofy looking self so sexy. Jen can jump off a bridge though. Lol
I feel the same way about See Ya Reel Soon. As soon as the kids take over the vlogs I am bored. That being said I LOVE your username. Reminds me of Gary C and Adam Hattan :unsure:

Reactions: 2
Actually yes, Adam recently bought a brand new car and house. And yes they are gay vloggers from the UK.
Well, I don't know the value of the house or car or whatever and how that translates to U.S. dollars but to my original point, the Trackers cannot go against the image that the stans have built of them. (I don't know if these gay vloggers have the absolute rabid fan base like the Trackers do or the subs the Trackers have). The Trackers need the stans to pay the mortgage.

And anyone is fooling themselves if they believe the Trackers don't talk about the stans once they walk away from them and get their selfie. Especially Jenn. Likely making fun of the person or complaining about how someone ran up to them, touched her, got too close to Jack$on, etc.

EDITED to add: Just saw Adam only has 69K subs?!?! Hell, PCV has more than that.

Last edited:
Adam absolutely lives off of his vlogs. He shills his crappy merch and horribly written book too. Gary C is 40 and still lives with his mommy and daddy and collects disability money from the government for his fake anxiety. Everyone should check them out for the train wreck.

Reactions: 3
Adam absolutely lives off of his vlogs. He shills his crappy merch and horribly written book too. Gary C is 40 and still lives with his mommy and daddy and collects disability money from the government for his fake anxiety. Everyone should check them out for the train wreck.
Well, if Gary still lives with Mom and Dad at 40, that probably explains why they're dicks to people when people meet them. ;)

not “unfriendly” perhaps that was a poor choice of words just uninterested in being bothered by us “regular folk”

I don’t think he’s a bad guy just making bad choices 😂

also we make fun of Dairy Queen’s tits/udders plenty so Dim isn’t excluded from general mockery
This has been my conclusion as well. Tim is not a bad guy, he just goes along with what Jenn wants at some point he stopped giving a f. He is also a Karen. Also I can back what 2020 said, they(Jenn) talk absolute smack about their fans. I will say if you want a different story about different interactions with trackers, several theme park employees posted stories here about their run in with the trackers.

I have met him a few times, he was VERY nice and talked with me for a while actually. Didn't seem bothered at all that I stopped him.

I think that "walk" through the Park was for us! They are really showing us how wrong we are with thinking they are holding him back. Proof they are reading our posts.
Can't wait until they try to prove us wrong about the size of Tim's cock 😜😜

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have met him a few times, he was VERY nice and talked with me for a while actually. Didn't seem bothered at all that I stopped him.
How and where did you meet him a few times? Are you a local too? I'm a local and always in all the parks and haven't run across them yet.

(not snarky...legit want to know where ...)

I can't imagine they are related.

90% of the people I know are immunocompromised! So sick of hearing that term and why people can't work AT work anymore. I work with 100ish people at one job and 90 of them are screaming they can't go back to work. The other job, there are 13 of us and 8 NEVER come to work, work from home because of the immunocompromise. 2 of the other 5 claim to have an immune issue too but are forced to come in and the last 2 are young and don't care at all.
I have Fibromyalgia and RA. I have a greater chance of getting sick on a normal day. However, I just take extra precautions. I go out into public. I just make sure to use hand sanitizer. I'm not gonna stop living my life, but I'm not gonna be like oh I can't work because of this. It is what it is. Not to make light of it, but I'm trying to find a job in my field. I work in the restaurant business. It stinks being out of work. I so wanna go back. I've been doing Instacart for the past few months. It's not a lot, but it's something.

now my best friend is going through chemo. So she is truly immunocompromised. However, she still works.I truly think it's sad that some people are taking advantage of this whole thing.

I feel the same way about See Ya Reel Soon. As soon as the kids take over the vlogs I am bored. That being said I LOVE your username. Reminds me of Gary C and Adam Hattan :unsure:
I'm a mom and have no issues with kids. However, my son is 23 and I don't want to watch vlogs where it's only centered on the kids.

I watched See Ya Reel Soon before they had kids and found them enjoyable. Then, they shut down their channel and said they were done. Then a year later it's back up and it's all about the kid. that might be fine for some people, but I don't enjoy watching them.That's just me however.

Last edited:
How and where did you meet him a few times? Are you a local too? I'm a local and always in all the parks and haven't run across them yet.

(not snarky...legit want to know where ...)
In the parks, but this was back when I liked him! I am not local but go a few times a year.

I have Fibromyalgia and RA. I have a greater chance of getting sick on a normal day. However, I just take extra precautions. I go out into public. I just make sure to use hand sanitizer. I'm not gonna stop living my life, but I'm not gonna be like oh I can't work because of this. It is what it is. Not to make light of it, but I'm trying to find a job in my field. I work in the restaurant business. It stinks being out of work. I so wanna go back. I've been doing Instacart for the past few months. It's not a lot, but it's something.

now my best friend is going through chemo. So she is truly immunocompromised. However, she still works.I truly think it's sad that some people are taking advantage of this whole thing.

I'm a mom and have no issues with kids. However, my son is 23 and I don't want to watch vlogs where it's only centered on the kids.

I watched See Ya Reel Soon before they had kids and found them enjoyable. Then, they shut down their channel and said they were done. Then a year later it's back up and it's all about the kid. that might be fine for some people, but I don't enjoy watching them.That's just me however.
It’s more about how they treat Jack$on like a prop...man handling him to get the shot they need to keep the stans happy then shoving him to the side so they can film each other shoveling food in their mouths

Totally trolling us with the thumbnailView attachment 336450
I’m almost thinking that Jenn thinks that’s a damn good thumbnail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.