The TimTracker #21 Ut Dis? Bad Parenting and Grifting 101

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not is is an airbnb/VRBO type thing. You buy (most likely with a mortgage) the home and rent it out. I assume the resort has vendors for cleaning and maintenance you are encouraged to use. I've thought about doing it before but real estate is like gambling nobody ever talks about their losses only the big wins.
Oh okay, thank you. Just wondering because Tim said thanks to whoever owns the property. So I was thinking how they reached out to them.

If Disney were smart they would never host these dicks again. I came across the SECOND cruise they were #hosted on to Mexico, and multiple times Timmy absolutely destroys the food they dare to serve him on these cruises. If anyone wonders why people come to this thread, it’s not about jealousy or needlessly bashing them. These two are just entitled assholes. Period

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Not is is an airbnb/VRBO type thing. You buy (most likely with a mortgage) the home and rent it out. I assume the resort has vendors for cleaning and maintenance you are encouraged to use. I've thought about doing it before but real estate is like gambling nobody ever talks about their losses only the big wins.
My parents had a condo on the beach, for years they used it seasonally, letting it sit idle between seasons. Finally the management there approached my dad and asked if he'd like to rent it out, they'd take care of it between renters. So he did. Things started getting stolen and broken right off the bat. He said it was very much not worth it. Things broken included the table, sofa, the tiles in the entryway. Renters don't care.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
bored at work so im listening to the new vlog. in addition to hating how much they say "buddy", i haaaaate the way Jenn says it. "Buh-deeee "Buh-deeee" "Huh, Bih-deee?" "What do you think, bih-deee?"

it's never just 'buddy', its 3 syllables long and always in a baby voice

Reactions: 9
If Disney were smart they would never host these dicks again. I came across the SECOND cruise they were #hosted on to Mexico, and multiple times Timmy absolutely destroys the food they dare to serve him on these cruises. If anyone wonders why people come to this thread, it’s not about jealousy or needlessly bashing them. These two are just entitled assholes. Period
The irony (and lies and hypocrisy) about him complaining about the cruise food - asshat also said he gained 9 pounds while on the cruise. Nine freaking pounds in three or four days!!!! Food could not have been that bad. They really are insufferable ... and liars.

Reactions: 13
bored at work so im listening to the new vlog. in addition to hating how much they say "buddy", i haaaaate the way Jenn says it. "Buh-deeee "Buh-deeee" "Huh, Bih-deee?" "What do you think, bih-deee?"

They talk at him like I talk to my dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Still pisses me off, that was their dogs' shared nickname. It's Jackson, Jack or Jackie. Not Buddy. :mad: I'll also give a pass to other cute nicknames, but not what one calls their pet.

Reactions: 8
Exactly. That's the point I was making to @CoolWhip . There's no way they get stuff like that for free. Some things, yes. But not everything like Shore or Sephora.

I remember that, I think. I'm not going to watch it again but wasn't it something about the family above them letting their kid ride his little pedal car or tricycle or bike or whatever and making a bunch of noise?
I didn’t say sponsored I said not using their own money for. Do you really think Michael Kay is the only one receiving gift cards and cash?

Reactions: 2
Still pisses me off, that was their dogs' shared nickname. It's Jackson, Jack or Jackie. Not Buddy. :mad: I'll also give a pass to other cute nicknames, but not what one calls their pet.
I can understand that. My sons nickname was always Buddy. LOL!! Then we got a dog and my son decided that his name was gonna be Buddy. LOL!! It took some getting used to not calling my son that anymore. LOL!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just came here this afternoon just to type WOT DIS
That is all, carry on.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I can understand that. My sons nickname was always Buddy. LOL!! Then we got a dog and my son decided that his name was gonna be Buddy. LOL!! It took some getting used to not calling my son that anymore. LOL!!
The nickname my brother gave our dog was Nitwit. He wasn't the brightest pup.
I wouldn't mind Jackson growing up to use that nickname on his mom and/or dad. Hey, how about a shared nickname for the two of them!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I didn’t say sponsored I said not using their own money for. Do you really think Michael Kay is the only one receiving gift cards and cash?
No, but I don't think the Trackers are regularly getting them to the level of MK.

Like I said earlier, I'm not doubting they get freebies - that's been established. I was only specifically referring to your comment about believing the Sephora and Shore stuff (that I had initially mentioned) was comped OR - edited to add - someone sent them a Sephora or Shore gift card(?!).

This was all it was -

CoolWhip said:
that is when you can tell whether they are spending their money or somebody else’s money.
Me - I sure wouldn't be able to tell based on her ever-growing new wardrobe and $500 airwrap styler... :ROFLMAO:

CoolWhip said:
that’s my point, I don’t believe they are actually paying for any of that stuff.
Me - So you think Shore and Sephora gifted them her new-ish dress(es) wardrobe and airwrap styler? I don't think the Trackers are THAT special. ;)

Good Lord! I was last on page 28 of the last thread and come back to it closed and already on page 5 of this one!!!! You guys have been busy. I will never catch up.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who needs an omelet with ham & bacon and a side of bacon? Tim’s beard is getting grosser by the day. For someone who is so vain- you’d think he would let it look like pubic hair.

girl- just burn those bike shorts.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
In a similar vein, I lost my 12 year old pup Loki to cancer a few months after they lost Bandit. It crushed me. I always called him my "Loki bear". I got a new pup not long after and every so often I catch myself calling our new dog my "Meeko bear" and I get this pang of guilt and sadness. I know everyone handles grief differently, but it has always killed me to see how little they've cared about Bandit since his passing.

Edit: They also occasionally call him "Jacksie" and JC is that stupid.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.