The TimTracker #21 Ut Dis? Bad Parenting and Grifting 101

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not to toot my horn, but it appears one of my own suggestions finally garnered the most support.

Since we know that Jenn definitely reads here, will she start taking more of our advice to heart or continue to be the most unmotherly mother since Lady Tremaine to Cinderella?

How will Tim vaguely mention his next vlog was sponsored without really disclosing it in a clear concise method?

Reactions: 26
The more I watch them the more I think they must make a lot more money than I thought. All these staycations must’ve cost thousands, the Tesla, the constant spending on everything and eating at expensive restaurants.. and now talk of buying a vacation house. They certainly don’t seem like they think they’re going to run out anytime soon.

Reactions: 10
The more I watch them the more I think they must make a lot more money than I thought. All these staycations must’ve cost thousands, the Tesla, the constant spending on everything and eating at expensive restaurants.. and now talk of buying a vacation house. They certainly don’t seem like they think they’re going to run out anytime soon.
I agree, either they’re digging a massive debt hole or YouTube is quite the lucrative business! I never imagined videos on YouTube would rack up that kind of money!

Reactions: 9
Congrats on the win @peteykirch. I miss your recaps but really their vlogs are all pretty much the same 3 or 4 things now:

Eat tons of food
Go on staycation hosted or not
Go to a theme park usually Disney sometimes Universal or other
Sit on the couch giggling like they are high on something

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I just want to jump back to the Mother’s Day video because I cannot get over the whole Jackson painting incident. I’m not a mother and it still broke my heart to watch the whole scene unfold. The poor kid needs to be allowed way more freedom to just be a kid! I used to love watching theIt videos but this last year has just put me right off. It’s just watching a car crash in slow motion now.

Reactions: 15
Bet the Slackers are Pissed. The Disney Wish tickets have gone on sale.
Guarantee they bought tickets for the inaugural cruise and they'll keep it a secret until they can make a big to-do about it.

I'm watching the Epcot vlog now and they just called a $38 meal for 3 "kinda pricey". The duck. That's the cheapest meal they've eaten in forever.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They aren’t paying for those staycations and I would be shocked if they weren’t charging a sponsorship fee in addition to the comped stays.

their subscribers and views have been on a slow and steady decline but they still have enough content to have a good watch hour volume which is how to maintain income from ads.

Reactions: 3
Guarantee they bought tickets for the inaugural cruise and they'll keep it a secret until they can make a big to-do about it.

I'm watching the Epcot vlog now and they just called a $38 meal for 3 "kinda pricey". The duck. That's the cheapest meal they've eaten in forever.
Yeah. What was with that? I actually unmuted it for a second and she rattled off the individual prices of each and every item!?!? As if suddenly she was budget-conscious?!?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I love when she’s shoving ice cream into the kid‘s mouth and says it’s ok because “we’re on vacation”. You’re 10 minutes from your house - you’re not on vacation.

Also, how does Dim not know where to catch the Friendship boat? They’ve been to Epcot hundreds of times. As a Disney vlogger, isn’t it his job to know these things?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I love when she’s shoving ice cream into the kid‘s mouth and says it’s ok because “we’re on vacation”. You’re 10 minutes from your house - you’re not on vacation.

Also, how does Dim not know where to catch the Friendship boat? They’ve been to Epcot hundreds of times. As a Disney vlogger, isn’t it his job to know these things?
If Jenn is on vacation-what does she do for work??🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Did he really say that? How on earth is it not totally obvious where to catch the Friendship boats at EPCOT?

Reactions: 6
Why would they keep it secret? If they do manage to get Wish inaugural cruise tickets we will know about it ASAP that is with Jenn editing 0 to 7 days afterwards.

I think they bought the other cruise to pre-empt the fact they won't get tickets for the Wish and definitely won't be hosted for it. Still think zero hosting needed on a new ship.

Reactions: 5
Yeah. What was with that? I actually unmuted it for a second and she rattled off the individual prices of each and every item!?!? As if suddenly she was budget-conscious?!?!?
that is when you can tell whether they are spending their money or somebody else’s money.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Even when their views were declining they still had a bunch of views so I’m sure they are still making really good money. Now what will they do when YouTube keeps more of the money, or it starts getting regulated more, or when more people stop watching? That will be interesting.

Reactions: 2
Not really tracker related, but does anyone know if Parks Con actually ended up happening? I remember it being announced, then almost immediately getting a lot of flack for having no diversity/representation and being a pyramid scheme...and I don't think I've heard anything since then? Did it actually happen or was this a full on Fyre Festival?

Reactions: 3
Why would they keep it secret? If they do manage to get Wish inaugural cruise tickets we will know about it ASAP that is with Jenn editing 0 to 7 days afterwards.

I think they bought the other cruise to pre-empt the fact they won't get tickets for the Wish and definitely won't be hosted for it. Still think zero hosting needed on a new ship.
I think Tim HAD to get something for Jenn for Mother's Day thus the cruise purchase then, since tickets for the Wish weren't on sale yet. He couldn't have just given her a card that said "We're going on the Wish!' without having the tickets, and people would know they weren't on sale yet. By keeping the Wish tickets a secret for now, they can make a big event of it later to draw in the views and be an even bigger flex. Maybe he got the tickets for Jenn/Jackson to "give" to him for Father's Day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.