The TimTracker #21 Ut Dis? Bad Parenting and Grifting 101

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS

Jackpot should be set up with the Florida-based home chef, Flavcity's daughter. Shes around the same age and they both can't talk lol. Both being exploited for $$$

• Sad
Reactions: 4
The more I watch them the more I think they must make a lot more money than I thought. All these staycations must’ve cost thousands, the Tesla, the constant spending on everything and eating at expensive restaurants.. and now talk of buying a vacation house. They certainly don’t seem like they think they’re going to run out anytime soon.
I think a lot of people sorely underestimate what they make actually. Socialblade doesn't give the right numbers at all. In fact, they are lower.

• Wow
I think Tim HAD to get something for Jenn for Mother's Day thus the cruise purchase then, since tickets for the Wish weren't on sale yet. He couldn't have just given her a card that said "We're going on the Wish!' without having the tickets, and people would know they weren't on sale yet. By keeping the Wish tickets a secret for now, they can make a big event of it later to draw in the views and be an even bigger flex. Maybe he got the tickets for Jenn/Jackson to "give" to him for Father's Day.
I wouldn’t be surprised if an upcoming video announces they transferred their current cruise to the Wish.

Reactions: 6
that’s my point, I don’t believe they are actually paying for any of that stuff.
So you think Shore and Sephora gifted them her new-ish dress(es) wardrobe and airwrap styler? I don't think the Trackers are THAT special. ;)

Bet the Slackers are Pissed. The Disney Wish tickets have gone on sale.
Per DIS Unplugged 5/18/21 vlog DCL has tiered booking. The Wish inaugural sailing purchases opened with those who have sailed 25+ times with DCL. The concierge level was almost a sell out. By the time it trickled down to the Bojos (#hosted don’t count) the boat would be sold out.

Reactions: 7
Guarantee they bought tickets for the inaugural cruise and they'll keep it a secret until they can make a big to-do about it.

I'm watching the Epcot vlog now and they just called a $38 meal for 3 "kinda pricey". The duck. That's the cheapest meal they've eaten in forever.
$38 for 3 people is pricey? Jen, Tim, I know you read this...stop trying to be all folksy and aw shucksish. That’s freaking cheap!

Reactions: 7
So you think Shore and Sephora gifted them her new-ish dress(es) wardrobe and airwrap styler? I don't think the Trackers are THAT special. ;)
Nope, I don’t think the brands are sponsoring them. I do think they get far more “gifts” than they disclose.

plus there is always poshmark 😂

Last edited:
$38 for 3 people is pricey? Jen, Tim, I know you read this...stop trying to be all folksy and aw shucksish. That’s freaking cheap!
Ive said this before but Disney is one of the places I don’t worry about food cost. We either get on the dining plan and eat whatever we want or save up and splurge out of pocket while there. It’s still funny to me that she won’t blink an eye at a Tesla or a Gucci sweater or a pandemic staycation tour but the moment a cupcake is $5 she starts getting upset. $38 at any theme park for 2 adults is a good deal to me. But I guess she thinks the stand get upset about food cost so she has to as well.

Reactions: 11
Not really tracker related, but does anyone know if Parks Con actually ended up happening? I remember it being announced, then almost immediately getting a lot of flack for having no diversity/representation and being a pyramid scheme...and I don't think I've heard anything since then? Did it actually happen or was this a full on Fyre Festival?
@WhiskeyBusiness my guess is no.
Too many issues that the panel was whitewashed and not vetted. Come on, Michael Kay on the international panel when he has never been to DIsney Paris, Tokyo, Shanghai or Hong Kong!! 😳. This is the guy that thinks going to Aulani (Hawaii) is going out of the U.S.
Anyways, I read that the more noted panelists pulled out, so the cards folded.

Nope, I don’t think the brands are sponsoring them. I do think they get far more “gifts” than they disclose.

plus there is always poshmark 😂
I don't see Jenn shopping on Poshmark. :ROFLMAO: And those are the newest releases she's wearing.

Though, I do agree that they likely get more "gifts" than they disclose, I am doubtful any of these new threads and hair things are freebies.

Reactions: 2
UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS

Jackpot should be set up with the Florida-based home chef, Flavcity's daughter. Shes around the same age and they both can't talk lol. Both being exploited for $$$
Just took a look at a Flavcity YT video. He has 1.45M subscribers and is sharing recipes to eat more healthily.
I get your point about the two not talking. But that’s where the comparison ends!
She is a happy toddler who is allowed to be a kid. She is allowed to be curious and explore her environment. Her fine motor skills are excellent versus Jack$on’s lobster claw hands. And she can eat ice cream out of a pint tub with a spoon, so she can feed herself.
She has an older brother and probably doesn’t feel like talking as yet. A child either walks or talks first. She can stand on a chair to “help” with dinner, climb down and walk around.
Again I only viewed a few minutes of her. But she is totally the opposite of Jack$on in her actions and the environment she is raised in.

here’s a little short of her

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I don't see Jenn shopping on Poshmark. :ROFLMAO: And those are the newest releases she's wearing.

Though, I do agree that they likely get more "gifts" than they disclose, I am doubtful any of these new threads and hair things are freebies.
But is she reselling them… hmmm LOL that was my husband’s vote when I was telling him about Tim buying the ladies jacket.

But is she reselling them… hmmm LOL that was my husband’s vote when I was telling him about Tim buying the ladies jacket.
No. That's way too much work for them. They are friggin lazy. It took them years to open GIFTS people sent. They sure as hell are not going through the trouble of selling stuff, mailing it off to people, etc. Besides, if they were doing that, we'd know about it. You know they'd inform the stans that they were now selling "Tim- and Jenn-touched this" clothing and the stans would trip over themselves giving the Trackers their lifesavings for a stupid shirt or jacket.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Bet the Slackers are Pissed. The Disney Wish tickets have gone on sale.
As a matter of fact, the maiden voyage is all sold out. Big bucks for this cruise. They could book for September 2022. Something tells me they my try to change their cruise to the Wish. It would be less days and not the 7 they booked. Pete Werner from The DIS booked concierge on the Wish. He is not hosted (and he doesn't like being hosted because he said he can't be critical if they're paying the bill). He seemed to indicate no one was getting hosted on the maiden voyage. However, sales were opened up first to those who had been on Disney cruises over 24 times (which Pete has). Then it would open up to those in the Silver group, etc. and the last group would be the general public who had sailed a few times or this was their first cruise. The Trackers have been on 2 hosted cruises so they would be in the last group for the Wish.

Reactions: 5
Just took a look at a Flavcity YT video.
I get your point about the two not talking. But that’s where the comparison ends!
She is a happy toddler who is allowed to be a kid. She is allowed to be curious and explore her environment. Her fine motor skills are excellent versus Jack$on’s lobster claw hands. And I am sure she is allowed to feed herself.
She has an older brother and probably doesn’t feel like talking as yet. A child either walks or talks first. She can stand on a chair to “help” with dinner, climb down and walk around.
Again I only viewed a few minutes of her. But she is totally the opposite of Jack$on in her actions and the environment she is raised in.
I hate FlavCity but Rose is hilarious and very independent and coordinated. I was cracking up at the beginning of their Easter live, as they were all ignoring her, Rose was reaching and dipping her finger in the pan to taste the wine from the raw lamb chops. Another excellent parenting example 😳

They are also a bilingual household so she has a lot of language to learn.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I wouldn’t be surprised if an upcoming video announces they transferred their current cruise to the Wish.
I was just thinking the same thing; however, since they've only sailed with Disney a couple of times that puts them in the last category (4) and ticket sales aren't open for that group yet that I know of. Pete Werner booked concierge on the maiden voyage but he is in the coveted group of those who have sailed more than 24 times on a Disney cruise. The Silver Group gets next dibs. By the way, the maiden voyage is completely sold out but one of Pete's travel agents on their live podcast a couple of days ago said tickets were still available for September 2022.

Just took a look at a Flavcity YT video. He has 1.45M subscribers and is sharing recipes to eat more healthily.
She is a happy toddler who is allowed to be a kid. She is allowed to be curious and explore her environment. Her fine motor skills are excellent versus Jack$on’s lobster claw hands. And she can eat ice cream out of a pint tub with a spoon, so she can feed herself.

here’s a little short of her
Agreed! I watched a little of this one too. Never heard of them. Little girl is adorable and she acts age appropriate. She was cutting cauliflower and grating cheese, zesting a lemon...fun things while ‘helping’ dad cook. It was cute imo. Different vibe than the trackers.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.