The TimTracker #21 Ut Dis? Bad Parenting and Grifting 101

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Things broken included the table, sofa, the tiles in the entryway. Renters don't care.
As soon as I saw Jackson with the rock, oh I mean Buddy Bud Bud Buddy Bud Buddy, geez that is so annoying, anyway the first thing I thought about was you know they were letting him throw them around inside the unit probably scratching things up

Reactions: 4
The nickname my brother gave our dog was Nitwit. He wasn't the brightest pup.
I wouldn't mind Jackson growing up to use that nickname on his mom and/or dad. Hey, how about a shared nickname for the two of them!
Our dogs nickname was a$$hole...Because he would do stuff to spite us all. LOL!! My son let it slip out once and it was so funny I couldn't even be mad at him. LOL!!

Nickname for them in the Dimwits???

• Haha
UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS UT DIS

Jackpot should be set up with the Florida-based home chef, Flavcity's daughter. Shes around the same age and they both can't talk lol. Both being exploited for $$$
While Rose doesn't talk well, she at least says words when he tells her to, that sound like the word. Dad also lets her do an amazing amount of things that Jackie Boy would never be allowed to do. Like make messes, do things for herself, FEED HERSELF!

Just took a look at a Flavcity YT video. He has 1.45M subscribers and is sharing recipes to eat more healthily.
I get your point about the two not talking. But that’s where the comparison ends!
She is a happy toddler who is allowed to be a kid. She is allowed to be curious and explore her environment. Her fine motor skills are excellent versus Jack$on’s lobster claw hands. And she can eat ice cream out of a pint tub with a spoon, so she can feed herself.
She has an older brother and probably doesn’t feel like talking as yet. A child either walks or talks first. She can stand on a chair to “help” with dinner, climb down and walk around.
Again I only viewed a few minutes of her. But she is totally the opposite of Jack$on in her actions and the environment she is raised in.

here’s a little short of her
RIGHT! I can't imagine Jack Jack doing ANY of these things she does! He would have NO clue!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Selectively scanned their most recent videos, looking for interaction with Jackson. His "ut dis" doesn't phase me. He'll figure it out.

What bothers me immensely is how Jackson is looking at the camera in his dad's hand, really studying it, looks back at his parents who are talking at it, back at the camera to figure out what is this thing. His gaze keeps going back and forth from the appliance his dad holds out in the air to mom and dad not acting normal.

It's heartbreaking that he's totally figuring it out, that they don't see he's doing this and right now he seems to know it's not normal. Soon he'll just cater to and perform for the camera the way they do.

Oh, and he's talking over Jenn whenever she's talking to the camera becuase that's what they do. She's laughing at it, but totally annoyed too.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
As a matter of fact, the maiden voyage is all sold out. Big bucks for this cruise. They could book for September 2022. Something tells me they my try to change their cruise to the Wish. It would be less days and not the 7 they booked. Pete Werner from The DIS booked concierge on the Wish. He is not hosted (and he doesn't like being hosted because he said he can't be critical if they're paying the bill). He seemed to indicate no one was getting hosted on the maiden voyage. However, sales were opened up first to those who had been on Disney cruises over 24 times (which Pete has). Then it would open up to those in the Silver group, etc. and the last group would be the general public who had sailed a few times or this was their first cruise. The Trackers have been on 2 hosted cruises so they would be in the last group for the Wish.
Not true. You are Silver Members from the first cruise, so they are Silver, which is Wednesday next week. I can book Tuesday since I am DVC (I am not booking because it's INSANELY priced!). DVC Member were allowed to book the DVC week (2nd week out) a couple days ago and it was sold out on the first day.

Reactions: 3
It was funny when Tim was walking around one of the gift shops and there was a commercial about IBS/Diarrhea playing in the background...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
While Rose doesn't talk well, she at least says words when he tells her to, that sound like the word. Dad also lets her do an amazing amount of things that Jackie Boy would never be allowed to do. Like make messes, do things for herself, FEED HERSELF!

RIGHT! I can't imagine Jack Jack doing ANY of these things she does! He would have NO clue!
Discovered that she is 23 months old, is raised in a bilingual home (these kids talk later), can say “mama” clearly, drinks from regular glasses, eats off of ceramic plates and bowls and likes to do house chores.
This ending is so cute after her long day 😆

Last edited:
They filmed inside a 192 gift shop? Didn’t Adam try that a couple of years ago and employees told him he couldn’t film inside?

Reactions: 1
have you seen Rose’s cleaning short videos? That baby girl could teach the slackers more than a thing or two about cleaning house.

Why is this lady still in the F'n back seat with the kid? Holy crap. Insecurity issues much?

Reactions: 19
The omelets they had made me feel sick. Jenn's was oozing and bulging with cheese. 🤮 They both got an extra side of bacon AND that omelet covered in bacon? Their arteries must be scary AF. I never ate like this and had low cholesterol before discovering a serious blockage. They are insane about their eating.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The omelets they had made me feel sick. Jenn's was oozing and bulging with cheese. 🤮 They both got an extra side of bacon AND that omelet covered in bacon? Their arteries must be scary AF. I never ate like this and had low cholesterol before discovering a serious blockage. They are insane about their eating.
Don’t worry, they will be a keto channel soon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not true. You are Silver Members from the first cruise, so they are Silver, which is Wednesday next week. I can book Tuesday since I am DVC (I am not booking because it's INSANELY priced!). DVC Member were allowed to book the DVC week (2nd week out) a couple days ago and it was sold out on the first day.
I've never done a cruise so I didn't look into it. I was just going by what Jackie said that she was in the silver group and couldn't book yet and the travel agent kept referring to category 4. It was not mentioned on the podcast they were one in the same.

Last edited:
Seriously, JENN GET THIS KID A GOD DAMN SPEECH THERAPIST... I get it you don't have insurance because you are self pay but FFS get the kid some help.

Our dogs nickname was a$$hole...Because he would do stuff to spite us all. LOL!! My son let it slip out once and it was so funny I couldn't even be mad at him. LOL!!

Nickname for them in the Dimwits???
My cousin was watching her son's dog Diva. I don't remember where he was but she had her for some time. She kept calling that dog a$$hole and when he came back for his dog she wouldn't answer to her name anymore. She would only answer to a$$hole.

They talk at him like I talk to my dog.
If I remember correctly I'm pretty sure she called Bandit buddy. I'd have to pull up an older video when he was still alive to verify.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Jenn said Buddy 38 times in today's video.

No, I didn't count, but it felt like that many times. Somebody count. BUDDEEEE.

Also, why do they seem to start filming RIGHT as they get Jackson up from sleeping? Are they hoping he is more quiet and compliant that way? They are terrible to not let him has his privacy. Why does he have to be in every intro?!

Reactions: 9
Please please let them dress J up in Mickey lederhosen and play the tiny accordion 😂

• Haha
Jenn said Buddy 38 times in today's video.

No, I didn't count, but it felt like that many times. Somebody count. BUDDEEEE.

Also, why do they seem to start filming RIGHT as they get Jackson up from sleeping? Are they hoping he is more quiet and compliant that way? They are terrible to not let him has his privacy. Why does he have to be in every intro?!
I think their stans will ask where he is if they don't produce him right off the bat.

• Haha
Did you catch right before they went to the music store when Jenn said they were going to “talk some business” I know that heifer didn’t weasel a discount for a name drop if the store.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.