The TimTracker #21 Ut Dis? Bad Parenting and Grifting 101

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is her and then her complete opposite...Dani702? (I think?) I have never seen one of her videos, I went to her channel and the thumbnails looked more like an OnlyFans page than youtube...which is fine but er not what im looking for 😊
I thought they were the same person for quite some time as I scrolled past their videos. Then I heard Dani’s voice and wanted to stick a fork in my eye.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jackies recent coaster review in UK....it goes up and down, it was fun!

Why do you guys looooooove her so much? lol
Her production quality is better than the average Disney Vlogger. The narration isn't annoying. She knows to use B-roll, to enhance the setting.

OT
I started watching Sam’s Expedition Theme Park before I found Jackie in an ATW blog, I never knew she was married twice. I do like Sam’s videos as he has reviewed theme parks or attractions near where I live in England.
Married twice? I know Jackie was married until 2019. Where did you read "twice" though? Sam's videos are kind of "meh" for me. They're nothing special. Just recycled YouTube footage and narration. I can't speak of Jackie and Sam's (lack of) on scream chemistry, but she is much better when paired with Nate.

Also, Jackie kinds of reminds me of Nate's ex-wife. Only not remotely as fat, obnoxious, or dumb. Nate's Ex is awful. Dude dodged a bullet long term, when she divorced him.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Her production quality is better than the average Disney Vlogger. The narration isn't annoying. She knows to use B-roll, to enhance the setting.

Married twice? I know Jackie was married until 2019. Where did you read "twice" though? Sam's videos are kind of "meh" for me. They're nothing special. Just recycled YouTube footage and narration. I can't speak of Jackie and Sam's (lack of) on scream chemistry, but she is much better when paired with Nate.

Also, Jackie kinds of reminds me of Nate's ex-wife. Only not remotely as fat, obnoxious, or dumb. Nate's Ex is awful. Dude dodged a bullet long term, when she divorced him.
omfg ‘onemansdream’ more like ‘EveryMansNightmare’

she’s AWFUL

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Seems she’s determined to make her way through a few husbands

I don’t see what men are seeing in her. She’s UGLY. Her hair is bleached to high hell and she dresses like she’s 12
She's 43 years old, and relatively free of tattoos. For that, I give her props. Considering Jackie was in a band, that's something positive.

Dani.702 is hot. I don't care. Outside of some of her stills, I'd hardly call that OnlyFans material. Even her Instagrams are mildly tame.

She's not showing off her body in video after video. Even at the water parks, she's relatively covered. Some of her IGs feature her massive yambos, but it's kind of hard hiding them. They are fully covered for the most part. More than her average contemporary, at least.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1

I don’t see what men are seeing in her. She’s UGLY. Her hair is bleached to high hell and she dresses like she’s 12
She wants people to think she’s 30 but I would guess she’s 45 or close to it.

Reactions: 3

Somebody said a few pages back she got married again after the What not to wear show, unless I misread the comment.

omfg ‘onemansdream’ more like ‘EveryMansNightmare’

she’s AWFUL
Even worse than Jenn Tracker, and that's a pretty low bar. I looked up some of PMM's early videos with her. She was a total b*** to him, so often. Like I said, that divorce was a gift from God.

Reactions: 6
She wants people to think she’s 30 but I would guess she’s 45 or close to it.
She’s definitely over 40...I’m just not sure of her exact age

her hair drives me nuts. It’s so baby fine and she keeps bleaching the tit out of it, which makes it look even more fine and wispy and messy

Even worse than Jenn Tracker, and that's a pretty low bar. I looked up some of PMM's early videos with her. She was a total b*** to him, so often. Like I said, that divorce was a gift from God.
I don’t believe in god but she’s definitely something straight out of hell.

her voice, her attitude, her face WOOF 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 5
Wow I thought I was alone in the negative feelings for Jackie. Her hair has got to go, she dresses like a teenager from the early 2000’s. That’s fine if you want to dress like that every once in a while but i makes her appear stunted somewhere. While I do like her vlogs over the trackers I find her reviews lack luster and almost scripted. I’ll give her points for being well spoken and educated.

She's 43 years old, and relatively free of tattoos. For that, I give her props. Considering Jackie was in a band, that's something positive.

Dani.702 is hot. I don't care. Outside of some of her stills, I'd hardly call that OnlyFans material. Even her Instagrams are mildly tame.

She's not showing off her body in video after video. Even at the water parks, she's relatively covered. Some of her IGs feature her massive yambos, but it's kind of hard hiding them. They are fully covered for the most part. More than her average contemporary, at least.
Sounds like she's been around the block a few times. Whew!

I stand corrected. Jackie was married twice. Apparently, dressing "age appropriate" has been a criticism of hers, multiple times (by her own husband!).

(I could list their names, but don't want to "dox" her.)

Her previous band has a Wikipedia Page. Just search for "Baby Calendar".

Reactions: 4
Nice IG story by 🍑 :rolleyes:

Hey - 🍑 just got arrested by APD for a prior offense, might as well post a shot of us all drinking in a car - including the driver.

[being sarcastic, in case it's not obvious]

New thread time!

Reactions: 4

Hey - 🍑 just got arrested by APD for a prior offense, might as well post a shot of us all drinking in a car - including the driver.

wait im confused, this is jenns sister right? who is APD? also was she drinking in the car? I went to IG and couldnt see it!

I'm not sure what this is referring to. Could you clarify? "Peach"?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.