The TimTracker #21 Ut Dis? Bad Parenting and Grifting 101

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So you think Shore and Sephora gifted them her new-ish dress(es) wardrobe and airwrap styler? I don't think the Trackers are THAT special. ;)
I guess I just thought he went to Dyson website directly to get the airwrap (they are available there) and she used it before he put it in the bag. Surely Sephora would not give them that kind of perk because they aren't promoting the store on their channel and no one in their right mind would tune in to a Jenn Tracker beauty channel. Just speculating here.

Reactions: 4
I was just thinking the same thing; however, since they've only sailed with Disney a couple of times that puts them in the last category (4) and ticket sales aren't open for that group yet that I know of. Pete Werner booked concierge on the maiden voyage but he is in the coveted group of those who have sailed more than 24 times on a Disney cruise. The Silver Group gets next dibs. By the way, the maiden voyage is completely sold out but one of Pete's travel agents on their live podcast a couple of days ago said tickets were still available for September 2022.
I'm glad Pete got the booking he wanted. Despite him being annoying and critical, I appreciate his honesty with the camera. We need more Petes, but most people are tempted by just faking and lying to make the money.

I'd also hope to see DFB there for the food reviews. Not sure if she or one on her team have bookings though.

I guess I just thought he went to Dyson website directly to get the airwrap (they are available there) and she used it before he put it in the bag. Surely Sephora would not give them that kind of perk because they aren't promoting the store on their channel and no one in their right mind would tune in to a Jenn Tracker beauty channel. Just speculating here.
100% chance it's taking up bathroom counter space, going unused and Tim is sorry he ever gave it to her.

Reactions: 8
As a matter of fact, the maiden voyage is all sold out. Big bucks for this cruise. They could book for September 2022. Something tells me they my try to change their cruise to the Wish. It would be less days and not the 7 they booked. Pete Werner from The DIS booked concierge on the Wish. He is not hosted (and he doesn't like being hosted because he said he can't be critical if they're paying the bill). He seemed to indicate no one was getting hosted on the maiden voyage. However, sales were opened up first to those who had been on Disney cruises over 24 times (which Pete has). Then it would open up to those in the Silver group, etc. and the last group would be the general public who had sailed a few times or this was their first cruise. The Trackers have been on 2 hosted cruises so they would be in the last group for the Wish.
As much as Pete annoys me, that's the one thing I like about him. He's honest and up front with his reviews. I do believe that's because most of them are things he's paid for himself and not had given to him. Also, when they do have gifted stuff, they are up front about that.

This has probably come up before in the thousands upon thousands of Tracker posts but this popped up in my recommended videos so I figured I'd watch to see how they were outside their Orlando bubble.

After watching this idk why any company would ever comp them anything. This hotel comped them an entire weeks stay and they end up completely shitting on the place. They leave after 5 nights saying they'd rather pay to stay somewhere else than stay there another night for free. Wow. I get being annoyed by the rude people above but they didn't need to try and ruin the hotel for it. Starts around 14:20

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Exactly. That's the point I was making to @CoolWhip . There's no way they get stuff like that for free. Some things, yes. But not everything like Shore or Sephora.

This has probably come up before in the thousands upon thousands of Tracker posts but this popped up in my recommended videos so I figured I'd watch to see how they were outside their Orlando bubble.

After watching this idk why any company would ever comp them anything. This hotel comped them an entire weeks stay and they end up completely shitting on the place. They leave after 5 nights saying they'd rather pay to stay somewhere else than stay there another night for free. Wow. I get being annoyed by the rude people above but they didn't need to try and ruin the hotel for it. Starts around 14:20

I remember that, I think. I'm not going to watch it again but wasn't it something about the family above them letting their kid ride his little pedal car or tricycle or bike or whatever and making a bunch of noise?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
The more I watch them the more I think they must make a lot more money than I thought. All these staycations must’ve cost thousands, the Tesla, the constant spending on everything and eating at expensive restaurants.. and now talk of buying a vacation house. They certainly don’t seem like they think they’re going to run out anytime soon.
They won't buy a vacation house. They just want, want, want. Still desperately trying to fill that huge emptiness in their glowing, perfect world. There is something seriously amiss with these 2. A desperation to be liked and respected, even if they have to buy that. Look at us, we have stuff so you have to admire us because having expensive stuff means you have value, right?

Reactions: 11
Exactly. That's the point I was making to @CoolWhip . There's no way they get stuff like that for free. Some things, yes. But not everything like Shore or Sephora.

I remember that, I think. I'm not going to watch it again but wasn't it something about the family above them letting their kid ride his little pedal car or tricycle or bike or whatever and making a bunch of noise?
I remember this well. Yes, it was to do with a child riding something that made noise on the floor above. I don't know why they didn't talk to the management or politely knock on the door of the room above and talk to them about the noise. I think that's what most reasonable people would do. I have neighbors who have very noisy kids when they play in the back yard. They are quieter when the dad is home, I don't know what he does for a living but he evidently travels and is not home that often. However, I just put my noise cancelling headphones on and go about my day. I would rather the kids have a great time playing outdoors than be stuck inside playing video games. I think T&J purchased coats specifically for this trip because it was cold in Missouri and these people are not used to that so they wanted to stay indoors where it was warm.

Reactions: 7
I actually think they could turn a profit on a vacation house.

Realistic Tracker theme: room blocked off by boxes and a mail bin. Pool is too green to swim in. Alarm clock goes off at 7 AM and you can't change it. No TVs just an iPad holder on the coffee table.

Or they could put some BS related to their channel in it and stans would eat it up possibly at a slightly higher than market rate. Maybe. Not in Margaritaville though since they don't drink.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
No. That's way too much work for them. They are friggin lazy. It took them years to open GIFTS people sent. They sure as hell are not going through the trouble of selling stuff, mailing it off to people, etc. Besides, if they were doing that, we'd know about it. You know they'd inform the stans that they were now selling "Tim- and Jenn-touched this" clothing and the stans would trip over themselves giving the Trackers their lifesavings for a stupid shirt or jacket.
Bet her sister sells her used undies.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

Oh, give me a break!! 😡
(not directed at you TommyTomTom)

They checked out cause someone checked in to the room above them on the 5th night.
A #hosted 7 night stay and Jenn records proof “it’s too noisy” to show to the front desk!
Unbelivable! 🤬

Reactions: 5
As much as Pete annoys me, that's the one thing I like about him. He's honest and up front with his reviews. I do believe that's because most of them are things he's paid for himself and not had given to him. Also, when they do have gifted stuff, they are up front about that.
Exactly right and as a business owner of long standing (co-owner of Dreams Unlimited Travel, co-owner of Moving to Orlando real estate and who knows what else he has) Disney execs actually listen to him. I tune in quite often to their podcasts because I want information without all of the trappings of "let me take you to the parks." Just give me the nitty gritty. I would not doubt that he is not on speaking terms with Bob Chapek and Josh D'Amato. I know he's invited to tune into some of their corporate meetings.

I remember this well. Yes, it was to do with a child riding something that made noise on the floor above. I don't know why they didn't talk to the management or politely knock on the door of the room above and talk to them about the noise. I think that's what most reasonable people would do. I have neighbors who have very noisy kids when they play in the back yard. They are quieter when the dad is home, I don't know what he does for a living but he evidently travels and is not home that often. However, I just put my noise cancelling headphones on and go about my day. I would rather the kids have a great time playing outdoors than be stuck inside playing video games. I think T&J purchased coats specifically for this trip because it was cold in Missouri and these people are not used to that so they wanted to stay indoors where it was warm.
This explains the noise.
In typical Bojo fashion they can’t act like normal people and just call down to the front desk. Plus they probably didn’t care for children at this stage of their lives.

I don’t get on a #hosted stay how they can act like this and be so entitled. @Tommytomton said that they trashed this hotel in their review.

Now the shoe is on the other foot. Are they monitoring BJ when they are in a hotel room? All his “Ut Dis Ut Dis Ut Dis...”would drive me crazy! 😡

Last edited:
Oh, give me a break!! 😡

They checked out cause someone checked in to the room above them on the 5th night.
A #hosted 7 night stay and Jenn records proof “it’s too noisy” to show to the front desk!
Unbelivable! 🤬
I guess they wanted it all to themselves because they are famous you know.

Oh, give me a break!! 😡

Unbelivable! 🤬
Raging Karen strikes again! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This may have been posted here before but since I’m fairly new I thought I would share it. My oldest daughter watched this a couple months ago and I know the guy is just going with estimations so I wonder how close it is to be correct. He says after taxes and other deductions the Trackasses make $738,000 a year

Attachments

• Wow
Didn't they also buy an expensive set of Bose noise-cancelling headphones or something too?
Or am I thinking of another trip and another complaint? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
This explains the noise.
In typical Bojo fashion they can’t act like normal people and just call down to the front desk. Plus they probably didn’t care for children at this stage of their lives.

I don’t get on a #hosted stay how they can act like this and be so entitled. Someone said that they trashed this hotel in their review.
Yes, they did trash the resort. It wasn't up to their high standards. Plus, they got hosted to go to Silver Dollar City. I'm surprised they didn't trash that because they are city folk who can't relate to the life of mountain folk who live in the Ozark mountains. You can bet these people will never set foot in Missouri again and Missouri should be thankful for that.

Didn't they also buy an expensive set of Bose noise-cancelling headphones or something too?
I don't remember. I'd have to watch the video again.

Reactions: 1
Wasn’t it the #sponsorship by Anker headphones?

And when isn’t Jenn complaining? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Yes, they did trash the resort. It wasn't up to their high standards. Plus, they got hosted to go to Silver Dollar City. I'm surprised they didn't trash that because they are city folk who can't relate to the life of mountain folk who live in the Ozark mountains. You can bet these people will never set foot in Missouri again and Missouri should be thankful for that.

Was the Branson trip the same as Dollywood?
If so, their whole trip was #hosted.

That was quite a strange vlog.

They did call down to the front desk to complain, and per Jenn the receptionist said "Yeah, they're wood floors...that'll do it." Which to be fair is a somewhat unprofessional response, they could've definitely sent someone to knock on the door and tell them that they are inconveniencing other guests.

But after that, Jenn records the sound to show the desk? And they check out a day early of their hosted stay because "the sound is so unbearable we'd rather pay to sleep somewhere else."

She then ends her mini rant by saying "it is a beautiful place, and the location is beautiful, but the walls and ceiling are so thin unless you can guarantee there won't be anyone staying above or next to you, we can't recommend staying here. So thanks for having us out, we were comped we didn't pay for this stay so...there's your review!".

I get being annoyed at the sound but like...from that video it seemed like they had a fine stay for 5 days and then left after one night and told their viewers not to stay there because of the noise one night?

Reactions: 6
Omg yes! Bc there was a noise that triggered Jenn’s anxiety, that we then never heard about again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.