The TimTracker #21 Ut Dis? Bad Parenting and Grifting 101

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The omelets they had made me feel sick. Jenn's was oozing and bulging with cheese. 🤮 They both got an extra side of bacon AND that omelet covered in bacon? Their arteries must be scary AF. I never ate like this and had low cholesterol before discovering a serious blockage. They are insane about their eating.
Wow that's scary! Doctors make it sound like cholesterol levels correlate with clogged arteries. Mind if I ask how you found out about the blockage? I don't have the best diet (trying to be better) and I worry about heart disease.

The omelets they had made me feel sick. Jenn's was oozing and bulging with cheese. 🤮 They both got an extra side of bacon AND that omelet covered in bacon? Their arteries must be scary AF. I never ate like this and had low cholesterol before discovering a serious blockage. They are insane about their eating.
Saw that. The size of that heavy breakfast was very off-putting too. She made no comment on the quantity of food which has me believing she eats huge portions all the time.

Reactions: 3
In a similar vein, I lost my 12 year old pup Loki to cancer a few months after they lost Bandit. It crushed me. I always called him my "Loki bear". I got a new pup not long after and every so often I catch myself calling our new dog my "Meeko bear" and I get this pang of guilt and sadness. I know everyone handles grief differently, but it has always killed me to see how little they've cared about Bandit since his passing.

Edit: They also occasionally call him "Jacksie" and JC is that stupid.
In Scotland, your jacksie is your arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I truly expected them to go to Guitar Center after Jenn talked about supporting a small business.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did you catch right before they went to the music store when Jenn said they were going to “talk some business” I know that heifer didn’t weasel a discount for a name drop if the store.
I bet she did weasel for a discount. Not that most of their viewers would be in the Orlando area to make a purchase at that store.

Reactions: 2
Wow that's scary! Doctors make it sound like cholesterol levels correlate with clogged arteries. Mind if I ask how you found out about the blockage? I don't have the best diet (trying to be better) and I worry about heart disease.
Coming from a carnivore diet perspective... Don't believe all you hear about cholesterol (I eat 6-10 eggs a day) What I would be concerned about is all the damn friend food they eat... That is mildly concerning

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Honestly, I gotta feel for those parents. Sometimes taking young kids on a vacation is like trying to corral cats. The poor kids get so excited and wound up. As a parent, I'd probably be drinking by the end of the vacation.
Both of my boys are adhd and are less than 2 years apart. Trying to take them ANYWHERE when they were younger... even thinking about it now makes me want a drink tbh 🤣🤦‍♀️ They are older now and I still feel anxious about it

Did you notice that Jackson did not want his eggs? I bet it was because they were trying to feed it to him instead of letting him feed himself. He is asserting himself and getting more defiant. Won't he be fun on a cruise if they continue on this path?

Reactions: 5
LoL!! The only saving grace was that I could tell the kids were little. Like 4 or 5. I had to just bite my tongue and remind myself that I'm at Disney. I just got an extra strong coffee that morning. LOL!!

But I agree that those hallways are very long. LOL!! The kids get bored

I ended up buying earplugs because my sons best friend was with us. And he snores so bad. My son is a heavy sleeper so he didn't hear it. LOL!! When I got the earplugs it was so much better!!
Ngl, my youngest son was extremely hyperactive ( the adhd was STONG in him from birth) he was absolutely the type of young one that would have been knocking on doors if given the opportunity. Not to be rude, but just constantly touching and banging on things to hear the different sounds 🤦‍♀️ any time we stayed at a hotel I had to specifically request a ground floor because he's a damn stomp walker. I imagine it would sound like I were carrying bodies throughout the room. They also had to hold an adult hand when we left the room because I would have to threaten the safety of their little game systems if they ran off. I was a single mom back then and absolutely terrified that a kid would get lost or taken. We also weren't at Disney. My youngest was 5 by the time my husband and I took our first vacation. They were both being treated for adhd and the difference was night and day. I honestly feel for some of the parents literally just doing their best to survive these vacations

Why is jenn still carrying Jackson everywhere? Let him walk and explore, doesn't matter if it takes a little longer as they dont have to be anywhere at a specific time.
They moan it's too hot then moan that is is cloudy and cold so cant go into the pool!
Oh no the toes appeared again
"are you having fun" jacksons face said it all, not even a little smile

His hair is a mess, he does understand lots though.
If he moves more than 4 steps away Tim chases after him.
The pool wore him out, duh, have they only just realised this is the same for everyone. They have a pool so could get him swimming everyday before bed

He is hungry and reaching for food but all Jenn does is speak to the camera. Look after your child needs first

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
In my case, cholesterol had nothing to do with clogged arteries, but I do believe it is a factor for people just not in my case. And no, eating eggs isn't always bad or won't make you have a heart attack if you have several a week. However, if you have genetic heart issues or other risk factors and eat like they do EVERY MEAL, I would be really scared.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
If Disney were smart they would never host these dicks again. I came across the SECOND cruise they were #hosted on to Mexico, and multiple times Timmy absolutely destroys the food they dare to serve him on these cruises. If anyone wonders why people come to this thread, it’s not about jealousy or needlessly bashing them. These two are just entitled assholes. Period
I think, if I am being honest with myself ( and absolutely only speaking for myself and not you guys) I'm maybe a little jealous of what they have. I mean, the opportunity to have something really cool. They have the opportunity to make quality content and give that baby a ton of really great experiences and I am a smidge jealous of that. BUT that being said, I'm more annoyed at how they seem so ungrateful, oblivious, and ignorant to how badly they are flushing their opportunity. I think they are falling into the same way as people who win the big lottery. They spent the majority of their lives thinking money would solve all their problems and now they have money and still have problems. I'm not jealous of that at all. They need to seek therapy for their feelings, but instead they just buy food and material things. I don't hate them. But I don't envy them, they just frustrate me and I kinda want to shake them around a little bit

Reactions: 16
I think, if I am being honest with myself ( and absolutely only speaking for myself and not you guys) I'm maybe a little jealous of what they have. I mean, the opportunity to have something really cool. They have the opportunity to make quality content and give that baby a ton of really great experiences and I am a smidge jealous of that. BUT that being said, I'm more annoyed at how they seem so ungrateful, oblivious, and ignorant to how badly they are flushing their opportunity. I think they are falling into the same way as people who win the big lottery. They spent the majority of their lives thinking money would solve all their problems and now they have money and still have problems. I'm not jealous of that at all. They need to seek therapy for their feelings, but instead they just buy food and material things. I don't hate them. But I don't envy them, they just frustrate me and I kinda want to shake them around a little bit
That's a good analogy. They behave as though they won the lottery.

Reactions: 4
Seriously, JENN GET THIS KID A GOD DAMN SPEECH THERAPIST... I get it you don't have insurance because you are self pay but FFS get the kid some help.
they actually did a video about how they were on hold forever to get their insurance renewed

Reactions: 3
In my case, cholesterol had nothing to do with clogged arteries, but I do believe it is a factor for people just not in my case. And no, eating eggs isn't always bad or won't make you have a heart attack if you have several a week. However, if you have genetic heart issues or other risk factors and eat like they do EVERY MEAL, I would be really scared.
I’m more worried about their livers than their heart. They pretty much are a how to get fatty liver handbook.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.