Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wilf347

OT
I started watching Sam’s Expedition Theme Park before I found Jackie in an ATW blog, I never knew she was married twice. I do like Sam’s videos as he has reviewed theme parks or attractions near where I live in England.

Reactions: 1
This scared tf outta me bc I immediately thought of that season of American Horror story with Cuba Gooding jr. and the pig in the ones🤣🤣

In Florida speech therapy if free through the public school system. Or at least it used to be. I know this because that's how we got it for my son.
Yeah, my youngest went to speech therapy for free in school in MS until he completed it 2 years ago

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I'm not sure what people mean by "reusing" a mask. They can be laundered and we know soap and water kills the virus so mine get washed after every use. Also, we have an ultraviolet wand to run over the masks because that's what my husband's work recommends. I also use the disposable masks but I use them as a filter that fits inside a cloth mask that doesn't have ear straps. It uses the straps from the disposable mask so you have extra layers. I have to admit it gets a tad hot in the cloth/disposable mask combination but affords extra protection for those you come in contact with.

I've wondered the same exact thing to include who mows their lawn?
His doesn’t look laundered. It looks tattered and disgusting

mjm9

VIP Member
OT - when they went to WBG the other day I questioned why they had a fan on the table for Jack$on. A few of you said it was so they could control him. 🤔

Would anyone care to expound upon this cause I don’t get it? Are you saying that if he is cooler that he won’t bother them?

Notmyname35

Chatty Member
I'd assume the massage was hosted. Maybe a last minute cancellation? We'll never know since they don't tell the viewers what is comped.
I wonder if the spa has the same owners as the hotel or if the lease the space. You'd think they would include something from the spa on a hosted visit.
Although if the spa is fully booked on a weekday not in peak season, they don't need to cater to a bunch of vloggers to get business.
I kind of think Tim emailed his contact and bitched about not having a #hosted massage because how they normally get one included so they had to pull strings and squeezed him in.

CoolWhip

VIP Member
OT - when they went to WBG the other day I questioned why they had a fan on the table for Jack$on. A few of you said it was so they could control him. 🤔

Would anyone care to expound upon this cause I don’t get it? Are you saying that if he is cooler that he won’t bother them?
i don’t know about controlling him but he is pretty fascinated with fans.

mjm9

VIP Member
Didn't they also buy an expensive set of Bose noise-cancelling headphones or something too?
Or am I thinking of another trip and another complaint? :ROFLMAO:
Wasn’t it the #sponsorship by Anker headphones?

And when isn’t Jenn complaining? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Yes, they did trash the resort. It wasn't up to their high standards. Plus, they got hosted to go to Silver Dollar City. I'm surprised they didn't trash that because they are city folk who can't relate to the life of mountain folk who live in the Ozark mountains. You can bet these people will never set foot in Missouri again and Missouri should be thankful for that.

I don't remember. I'd have to watch the video again.
Was the Branson trip the same as Dollywood?
If so, their whole trip was #hosted.

Galorious

VIP Member
HereForTheT3a22 said:
I have a teal green balayage on my hair and like to have it last as long as possible because hair appointments are pricey🤣
Oooh that sounds lovely!

• Heart

CoolWhip

VIP Member
When I hear them say buddy all the time it makes me think of the De La Sol song and let’s just say it’s not what I would want my kid to be known as 😳

apojacks

VIP Member
Wow. Thanks for sharing. I totally understand this. My wife had major issues in her childhood as well. She functions somewhat normally if everything is calm and peaceful.

As for Jen...I feel she was molested in her past. I really picked up on it when she freaked out about the florescent lights in Target that time. I think something happened in her past at a school where those lights are prevalent. Just my opinion.
Trauma can be dealt with...IF you want to deal with it. I get the feeling sometimes that Jen doesn't want to deal with it, ya know?

Urjustaputz

Chatty Member
Yes! My mom has always had high cholesterol but has the "cleanest arteries the doctor has ever seen" she too eats 2-3 eggs a day. She is 88 and is very healthy. She was told on the sly that high cholesterol is no indication of heart problems but that big pharma pushes it for $$$$
I remember when my doctor checked my BP after 4 months of carnivore and she was like ummmm you’ve been eating meat and eggs every day for 3 months right… I was like yupppp

tpstyle

Yes, fans are very interesting to little kids. Nothing unusual there. At this point they probably use it for his entertainment rather than to cool him off.

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
I'm not going to pretend I know if Jackie is a fan or not since I don't personally know her. Maybe Sam is a true fan.
Thanks for "laughing" at my response which is actually the point I was trying to get across in the beginning. It was the discussion that she watched the movies in preparation but has never said she is a true fan or not. I am just stating I hate these vloggers that make multiple videos on these IPs/going to Universal to make videos yet don't know anything about the IPs. Carry on Cat lady....
[/QUOTE]
And I shall carry on. Gleefully.

mjm9

VIP Member
Can anyone fill me in what is the video they just privated? Also why is super enthused coming to the UK when we are in the midst of a pandemic?
That’s where her boyfriend, Sam, lives. Normally Sam is in Florida, but when the pandemic hit he returned to his home country. I don’t know what the U.S. rules were back then regarding foreign visitors. It’s possible they were requested to return to their native countries. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Web30

VIP Member
Not going to lie...that will change.
Kids are great eaters at first (when you offer them new things unlike the slackers) but eventually they get opinions and things change
Not always. My 6 year old has always been a great eater.

Nice to see jackson roam free in that garden.