Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

omgucnt

VIP Member
This may have been posted here before but since I’m fairly new I thought I would share it. My oldest daughter watched this a couple months ago and I know the guy is just going with estimations so I wonder how close it is to be correct. He says after taxes and other deductions the Trackasses make $738,000 a year
Ok I’m crying now 😭 so undeserved

Reactions: 2

apojacks

VIP Member
he reminds me a lot of my daughter at that age and she has autism. I’m sure any red flags will be explored after his next couple of well checks. If there are issues I think they are really going to need to reevaluate what they are doing and their priorities.
Wishful thinking. They're too selfish.

• Sad
LoL!! The only saving grace was that I could tell the kids were little. Like 4 or 5. I had to just bite my tongue and remind myself that I'm at Disney. I just got an extra strong coffee that morning. LOL!!

But I agree that those hallways are very long. LOL!! The kids get bored

I ended up buying earplugs because my sons best friend was with us. And he snores so bad. My son is a heavy sleeper so he didn't hear it. LOL!! When I got the earplugs it was so much better!!
Ngl, my youngest son was extremely hyperactive ( the adhd was STONG in him from birth) he was absolutely the type of young one that would have been knocking on doors if given the opportunity. Not to be rude, but just constantly touching and banging on things to hear the different sounds 🤦‍♀️ any time we stayed at a hotel I had to specifically request a ground floor because he's a damn stomp walker. I imagine it would sound like I were carrying bodies throughout the room. They also had to hold an adult hand when we left the room because I would have to threaten the safety of their little game systems if they ran off. I was a single mom back then and absolutely terrified that a kid would get lost or taken. We also weren't at Disney. My youngest was 5 by the time my husband and I took our first vacation. They were both being treated for adhd and the difference was night and day. I honestly feel for some of the parents literally just doing their best to survive these vacations

bakerbetty

VIP Member
I'm here. Made it. Just really busy w/ work and stuff. :)

(and you know I agree with you - you know I'm not a fan of PMM or SE ;) )

You mean OnionDipsAPartay? She was from Miami and claimed to be a friend of Jenn's. Never gave too many specifics but typically would drop some tea here or there. If people pushed her for more deets, she'd get all pissy with people. :ROFLMAO: So, after awhile, people sorta disregarded her.
If I remember correctly didn't she say a relative was a lawyer the trackers hired?

Notmyname35

Chatty Member
I had about twelve of their recent videos on my watch later and I just checked and one has been put on private.

was just wondering
Maybe try refreshing it? I compared the uploads to a few Reddit pages and didn’t see any gaps, plus all the thumbnails of Jackson I was counting from recent uploads are still there

2020planner

VIP Member
Oh I don’t know the first thing about her, she has a boyfriend here?
guess I can understand a bit better now but she will realise things are very different here than in the USA lol
Since she already was there last July, I'm guessing she already is aware. ;)

Oh, didn't realize this was from back then. Comments above led me to believe this was current. I was watching through the portal.
🤦‍♀️
Yeah, for the video I posted, I had wrote it was last July. Not sure about the comments or why anything she encounters is going to be a surprise.
She's already been there. :) (I'm not a fan of hers, just stating the obvious. LOL)

whyskyy

I need to talk about this girl somewhere! First, I'm dying to know about her break up. Second, she is so fiscally irresponsible lmao

CoolWhip

VIP Member
There are alot of us WNYers on the board here I think, well at least maybe a couple. When I lived in FLorida I picked up "finna" as in "Im finna leave now" a variation of "fixin' too" but that disappeared immediately after returning to NY lol
I’m also a WNYer 😂

• Haha

peteykirch

VIP Member
Jenn, we know you read here....

They are doing the "room tour" and there is a USB/Plug caddy on the desk and she goes to Timbo "Oh this should make you happy"

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
Nope, I don’t think the brands are sponsoring them. I do think they get far more “gifts” than they disclose.

plus there is always poshmark 😂
I don't see Jenn shopping on Poshmark. :ROFLMAO: And those are the newest releases she's wearing.

Though, I do agree that they likely get more "gifts" than they disclose, I am doubtful any of these new threads and hair things are freebies.

omgucnt

VIP Member
It was funny when Tim was walking around one of the gift shops and there was a commercial about IBS/Diarrhea playing in the background...
Oh Tim is always shitting himself at the parks, he wears ‘tena men’ underwear under his skin tight shorts which cut off his blood supply

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
When I was 16 working at a place I set up a tip jar and I would throw in the first dollar and some change. Found people were more willing to throw some change in it if they weren’t the first 🤷🏼‍♂️
That is the perfect comparison!! It’s true!! I did the same thing when I worked at coldstone 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
------
Scanned the end of this last vlog to see Tim walking about by himself.

So he's been watching the drawbridge outside their room go up and down all day. Thought it was interesting enough to talk about but didn't bother filming it. Good job.

He's shocked that the businesses closed before 9pm, it's a Tuesday. There's still a pandemic going on. Has Tim forgotten this?

His rambling over shark attacks seems off. Was he drinking? Jenn's editing made it worse than just letting him go on.

He's lived in Florida all his life and doesn't understand that the beaches are public property? Of course they're open all night, so are the streets. Tim: look up the laws, particularly the bit pertaining to high water marks.

Also, the blonde guy on the balcony drinking thanks Tim for letting his wife know where he took off to. You focused in on him long enough that she could ID him.
Okay now I have to watch it again because I don't remember the guy on the balcony. Tim going on about the locks on the fence drove me bananas. And you know, he really wanted dessert.

• Haha

CoolWhip

VIP Member
Exactly. That's the point I was making to @CoolWhip . There's no way they get stuff like that for free. Some things, yes. But not everything like Shore or Sephora.

I remember that, I think. I'm not going to watch it again but wasn't it something about the family above them letting their kid ride his little pedal car or tricycle or bike or whatever and making a bunch of noise?
I didn’t say sponsored I said not using their own money for. Do you really think Michael Kay is the only one receiving gift cards and cash?

Tommytomtom

I won't even start the horror over those of us who don't say CROWN OR CRAY-ON. I say "cran".
Same. Its always just been cran to me. Growing up in Indiana thats how everyone said it. Watching Tims Crayola experience vlog was so strange listening to him. I couldn't figure out what he was saying. It was like he was pronouncing it with a bad French accent.

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
I wouldn’t be surprised if an upcoming video announces they transferred their current cruise to the Wish.
I was just thinking the same thing; however, since they've only sailed with Disney a couple of times that puts them in the last category (4) and ticket sales aren't open for that group yet that I know of. Pete Werner booked concierge on the maiden voyage but he is in the coveted group of those who have sailed more than 24 times on a Disney cruise. The Silver Group gets next dibs. By the way, the maiden voyage is completely sold out but one of Pete's travel agents on their live podcast a couple of days ago said tickets were still available for September 2022.