Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
You are very sweet. He had a bulging/ruptured disc at L5/S1 so they had to do a lumbar laminectomy after several rounds of epidural injections and PT that didn’t help. He has been seeing a chiropractor but even he suggested massages when we can swing them. We are doing everything we can in order to avoid him having to end up with a fusion.
I don't blame you. My physical therapist gave me the most wonderful Egyptian massages when I tore my rotator cuff. If you find someone who does those your husband would thank you immensely.

• Heart
Reactions: 1

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
nah midweek it is only $286.50/night right now

my vote is he gets a blackstone grill for Father’s Day. And some hair products.
Yeah I checked Monday - Wednesday dates in June, August, and September. Of course, there's no telling if these are marked up by booking.com or not. The September date was significantly cheaper than the other two.

Reactions: 1

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
Right?!?!?! Like, I’d be amazed if I could do it and just make a living, enough to match the very mediocre salary I earn at my damn day job. But to make THAT MUCH?!
It isn't as easy for those getting into YouTube now to get that kind of money. Remember, the Trackers got in 10 years ago before YouTube changed how they monetize the videos. Another family that got in early for their family channel are the Bryan Lanning family from Daily Bumps. They have 5 million subscribers and are definitely pulling in big bucks. He also has a music channel on YouTube because he's a singer (he's quite good actually).

Exactly right and as a business owner of long standing (co-owner of Dreams Unlimited Travel, co-owner of Moving to Orlando real estate and who knows what else he has) Disney execs actually listen to him. I tune in quite often to their podcasts because I want information without all of the trappings of "let me take you to the parks." Just give me the nitty gritty. I would not doubt that he is not on speaking terms with Bob Chapek and Josh D'Amato. I know he's invited to tune into some of their corporate meetings.
I meant to say it would not surprise me that Pete is on speaking terms with Bob Chapek and Josh D'Amato.

2020planner

VIP Member
I didn’t say sponsored I said not using their own money for. Do you really think Michael Kay is the only one receiving gift cards and cash?
No, but I don't think the Trackers are regularly getting them to the level of MK.

Like I said earlier, I'm not doubting they get freebies - that's been established. I was only specifically referring to your comment about believing the Sephora and Shore stuff (that I had initially mentioned) was comped OR - edited to add - someone sent them a Sephora or Shore gift card(?!).

This was all it was -

CoolWhip said:
that is when you can tell whether they are spending their money or somebody else’s money.
Me - I sure wouldn't be able to tell based on her ever-growing new wardrobe and $500 airwrap styler... :ROFLMAO:

CoolWhip said:
that’s my point, I don’t believe they are actually paying for any of that stuff.
Me - So you think Shore and Sephora gifted them her new-ish dress(es) wardrobe and airwrap styler? I don't think the Trackers are THAT special. ;)

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
She already was in the UK July of last year for quite some time.

This is not the same situation I encountered at MCO. Back in March the main lobby by the hotel was pretty busy and more shops were open than what she's showing. She's flying in the afternoon, got there > 3 hours early.

fulltilt72

My wife had a rough childhood. She turned into a well adjusted adult...just some highlights from my wife's childhood:

1. Drug addicted biological mother who would leave her and her brother for days at a time. My brother-in-law would make them ketchup and mustard sandwiches

2. Mom sends her to live with her biological dad....dad has a girlfriend who hates kids...dad buys my wife Sega Genesis, they lock her in room for hours on end

3. State steps in and sends wife and her brother to live with her mom's sister and her husband. Wife is forced to sleep in cupboards for years.

4. At the age of 12 she spray painted a state troopers car hot pink and got him fired (not gonna lie, this is fucking awesome.)

5. The uncle she lived with developed a drinking problem and would randomly pick a kid to beat at night, this went on for five years...finally one night she had enough of it and threw him through two walls...got charged with attempted murder. Judge remanded to family court and ordered her emancipation.

Jen's childhood can't have been THAT traumatic, and if it wasn't she has zero excuse to not being a well adjusted adult.
Wow. Thanks for sharing. I totally understand this. My wife had major issues in her childhood as well. She functions somewhat normally if everything is calm and peaceful.

As for Jen...I feel she was molested in her past. I really picked up on it when she freaked out about the florescent lights in Target that time. I think something happened in her past at a school where those lights are prevalent. Just my opinion.

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
LMFAO

Someone locked them out of the bathroom.

Tim blames Jackpot.

Tim tells us not to tell anyone that he knows how to pick locks.

Also Timbo is super confused by the futuristic shower feature....

Jenn wishes that there was instructions for the shower.
I wonder where Tim learned that skill.

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
LoL!! The only saving grace was that I could tell the kids were little. Like 4 or 5. I had to just bite my tongue and remind myself that I'm at Disney. I just got an extra strong coffee that morning. LOL!!

But I agree that those hallways are very long. LOL!! The kids get bored

I ended up buying earplugs because my sons best friend was with us. And he snores so bad. My son is a heavy sleeper so he didn't hear it. LOL!! When I got the earplugs it was so much better!!
I bought some new ones that aren't the spongy ones that expand in your ear. These are fancy schmancy reusable ones and come in a case (with two sizes depending on the shape of your ears).

SanDisk

I think YoNose means from the Trackassers... Since they are late the party and seem to follow others content train...

I hope thats what they meant, because in her vlog she said within the first 5 min that she watched all of the movies before going...
Either way, she isn't a true fan, true fans would of read all the books and seen the movies numerous times and not needing re-watching before you go.

impala283

She appeared on an episode of WNTW about 10 years ago, and they showed her husband at the time. They divorced and she remarried someone else who lives in Florida, but divorced him too a few years ago.
Two failed marriages!? And now it’s UK Sam With his 150 subscribers.

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
This is very true.

And as I've been scanning the latest vlogs, their camera work is getting worse! It's so shaky! And Jenn seems to be the one w/ the camera. At one point in the last (maybe?) M-ville vlog, she panned from Tim and it was just wobbly sky footage (I presume she was pointing out "ominous clouds") but the way she whipped around, it was dizzying.
I agree! It was terrible and very amateurish. Tim isn't that great at video but Jenn is just awful. It made me sea sick. I just couldn't watch it.

Insomiaflamingo

VIP Member
I’m not 100% sure, did they ever say that or even thank you to her??

I think she did a beautiful job and it was wonderfully edited. Whoever filmed/edited managed to make them look like normal, happy, and loving human beings
oh wow, she could get a job doing them! I thought it was a Disney PR video! #hosted gender reveal!

Kit123

VIP Member
Not is is an airbnb/VRBO type thing. You buy (most likely with a mortgage) the home and rent it out. I assume the resort has vendors for cleaning and maintenance you are encouraged to use. I've thought about doing it before but real estate is like gambling nobody ever talks about their losses only the big wins.
Oh okay, thank you. Just wondering because Tim said thanks to whoever owns the property. So I was thinking how they reached out to them.

quietcandy

VIP Member
Why would they keep it secret? If they do manage to get Wish inaugural cruise tickets we will know about it ASAP that is with Jenn editing 0 to 7 days afterwards.

I think they bought the other cruise to pre-empt the fact they won't get tickets for the Wish and definitely won't be hosted for it. Still think zero hosting needed on a new ship.
I think Tim HAD to get something for Jenn for Mother's Day thus the cruise purchase then, since tickets for the Wish weren't on sale yet. He couldn't have just given her a card that said "We're going on the Wish!' without having the tickets, and people would know they weren't on sale yet. By keeping the Wish tickets a secret for now, they can make a big event of it later to draw in the views and be an even bigger flex. Maybe he got the tickets for Jenn/Jackson to "give" to him for Father's Day.

fulltilt72

Trauma can be dealt with...IF you want to deal with it. I get the feeling sometimes that Jen doesn't want to deal with it, ya know?
I guess it depends. We are guys. I've known quite a few women over my years who were molested and most locked it away in brain. What's really sad is it happens way too much.