Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I’m sorry....these two assholes taking the friendship boat...they acted as if they were doing it for Jackson

when in reality they are SO ungodly lazy it’s painful

Reactions: 1

apojacks

VIP Member
Yeah, we started in 2012. Trust me, you didn't miss much. :ROFLMAO:
(but yeah, she's always been a bitch - she even ruined Tim's plans for proposing to her)
I remember reading that she had thrown a fit about where he wanted to go or something...as much as I try, I still can’t fully hate them though. Although I think they do suck at parenting.

apojacks

VIP Member
I disagree. It has not been acceptable at all in my circles. Even as a child in the 70s we knew it was wrong to be racist. Homophobic, not as much as we had no clue what it meant. Heck, I didn't even understand sex back then, LOL.
If it could have been done on a sitcom at the time, it was socially acceptable. This reads like a shitty plot from Friends or How I Met Your Mother.

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
Wasn’t it the #sponsorship by Anker headphones?

And when isn’t Jenn complaining? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Was the Branson trip the same as Dollywood?
If so, their whole trip was #hosted.
No the Branson trip was to Silver Dollar City. Dollywood is in Tennessee. Branson is in Missouri.

fulltilt72

I'm realizing that the "Well...." thing that Jenn always interrupted Tim with has now been replaced with "So...."

Whenever Tim starts talking, Jenn immediately butts in to say something contradictory or tries to offer unhelpful addt'l info and interjects by saying "So..."

Start paying attention to it. You won't be able to unhear it after awhile. :ROFLMAO: It's the new "delicious" and "yeah."
@2020planner it's like seeing the FL plates with multiple DMV stickers 😆🤣😂

Attachments

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
Nice IG story by 🍑 :rolleyes:

Hey - 🍑 just got arrested by APD for a prior offense, might as well post a shot of us all drinking in a car - including the driver.

[being sarcastic, in case it's not obvious]

Purely for sympathy!
They never mention that they waited for the afternoon of the very last day of enrollment to pick up the phone. Even though they had months before to do it.

Yes, they HAD the golden ticket 🎫! Still do, but they will squander it away. I’m not going to state specifics. Hi Jenn! Cause I don’t want them to steal my ideas.
A long time ago I was watching a show about people that won the lottery and lost it all. I can't imagine what that would do to your mental health. Money doesn't buy happiness but you at least afford to go to therapy to help. And also, maybe take an etiquette class bc they are ridiculous.. and straighten up the dang house and relax by your own pool? 🤦‍♀️ I'm just so annoyed by their choices bc now they are passing all of these things on to the baby

saraaaah90

VIP Member
They filmed inside a 192 gift shop? Didn’t Adam try that a couple of years ago and employees told him he couldn’t film inside?

apojacks

VIP Member
how long ago do you think they did those videos? Friends ended in 2004 😂 it was definitely not long enough ago that they shouldn’t have known better.
How I Met Your Mother was definitely on the air when they did the urban party and “is gay contagious” videos. I’m not saying it’s right, I’m just saying if they could have done it on a sitcom, it was probably considered acceptable. I mean, even Steve Carrell says that “The Office” couldn’t be done today

Notmyname35

Chatty Member
Can anyone fill me in what is the video they just privated? Also why is super enthused coming to the UK when we are in the midst of a pandemic?
I’m sure it’s been hard on them being separated by an entire ocean for so long....but honestly that kind of long distance won’t work in most situations, unless one person is constantly flying to see the other person

Brookie

Chatty Member
Guarantee they bought tickets for the inaugural cruise and they'll keep it a secret until they can make a big to-do about it.

I'm watching the Epcot vlog now and they just called a $38 meal for 3 "kinda pricey". The fuck. That's the cheapest meal they've eaten in forever.
They are only Silver Castaway Club members so can't buy them until next week on Wednesday after Gold on Monday and DVC/ABD on Tuesday. I am Gold and don't even know if any maiden voyage will be left. I am not paying that much for the first cruise but might book one of the September ones if the prices don't rise too much more before Monday.

Hopefully, Disney doesn't hook them up. I doubt they will...thank goodness.

larrade1

So, Jackie flies all the way to the UK for this guy, Sam? I thought she was married, what happened to her husband in What Not To Wear? Seems Jackie has much more fun hanging with Nate PMM than UK Sam.
Her boyfriend has a channel with over 150 thousand subscribers. Think they been together for a while but couldn't see each other cus of Covid.

YoNosé

I think YoNose means from the Trackassers... Since they are late the party and seem to follow others content train...

I hope thats what they meant, because in her vlog she said within the first 5 min that she watched all of the movies before going...
This is what I meant lol

Rebelle

VIP Member
Didn't they also buy an expensive set of Bose noise-cancelling headphones or something too?
Or am I thinking of another trip and another complaint? :ROFLMAO:
Omg yes! Bc there was a noise that triggered Jenn’s anxiety, that we then never heard about again.

pg13girl

Betting lines are open folks...

Tim alone vlog - 10,000 to 1
Tim and ATW - 1,000 to 1
Home vlog - 100 to 1
Live Stream - 50 to 1
Festival vlog - 25 to 1
Theme park vlog - 15 to 1
Staycation vlog - 5 to 2
#Hosted Staycation - 2 to 1

Inside the vlog (whatever it may be)
Tim ordering a burger 1 to 1
Jen complaining 1 to 1
Showing of Jackpot 1 to 1
Messy house 18 to 1 (They probably won't be home)
Dirty pool 25 to 1 (Same as above)
Sea Creatures alive 50,000 to 1
I’m gonna go for home vlog 😂

MegaDriver

Seems she’s determined to make her way through a few husbands

I don’t see what men are seeing in her. She’s UGLY. Her hair is bleached to high hell and she dresses like she’s 12
She's 43 years old, and relatively free of tattoos. For that, I give her props. Considering Jackie was in a band, that's something positive.

Dani.702 is hot. I don't care. Outside of some of her stills, I'd hardly call that OnlyFans material. Even her Instagrams are mildly tame.

She's not showing off her body in video after video. Even at the water parks, she's relatively covered. Some of her IGs feature her massive yambos, but it's kind of hard hiding them. They are fully covered for the most part. More than her average contemporary, at least.

Last edited:
  • Wow