Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
Conjecture about what Tim feels like Jenn should do aside, talking about a judge using this to not let her have custody of her son, should they divorce, is crazy.
I'm sorry. Who was talking about custody and divorce? Oh, you're referring to someone else's post. I was responding to the post about Tim not helping with housework and laundry.

Reactions: 2

Scoobytoot

Chatty Member
So I read each and every GG thread on TTT before I came here. I was not allowed to post (still dont understand how you are able to) which is why I abadoned it after I discovered this site. I remember there was someone on there that said they had actually been a friend of Jenn's at some point and had some stories about that. DOes anyone remember who I am talking about? Are they on this board?

• Wow

CoolWhip

VIP Member
Is it weird to say I missed you today?! 🤣🤣🤣 didn’t feel like a proper wine mixer without you around! Glad you were just busy and not ghosting us!! Ugh we really need someone who has the inside tea on the trackers!!
I am dying to ask my acquaintance because he seriously owes me but I don’t want to put him in an awkward position because he still deals with them.

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
Because for some reason she has rabid stans just like the trackers just on a smaller level. Let’s face it, all these vloggers are fucking obnoxious and absolutely annoying
I sure hope none of them get on a ride with me in February. It will probably be my last trip to Disney World (my husband wants to branch out and go to Maine, go to Santa Fe, etc.) and I don't want it ruined.

TheTimTracker #21 - And Now It's Time for Tim to Wear Jennbo Sized Pants
I noticed he has been wearing the same dadgum khaki shorts for this staycation and the Margaritaville staycation and I'm sure in the home vlogs. These must be the only shorts that fit him.

omgucnt

VIP Member
I’m sure it’s been hard on them being separated by an entire ocean for so long....but honestly that kind of long distance won’t work in most situations, unless one person is constantly flying to see the other person
Oh I don’t know the first thing about her, she has a boyfriend here?
guess I can understand a bit better now but she will realise things are very different here than in the USA lol

Scoobytoot

Chatty Member
I think the fake #hosted was them fishing for other #hosted things. That way they can say that they are a travel channel and get hosted at places other than Disney and Universal.
Makes sense. Like they were trying to set a precedent for this sort of thing and hoping others would follow suit

CoolWhip

VIP Member
Yeah I checked Monday - Wednesday dates in June, August, and September. Of course, there's no telling if these are marked up by booking.com or not. The September date was significantly cheaper than the other two.
oh yeah there probably is a markup I checked prices on the property website itself.

SanDisk

I haven't read the books or watched all of the movies but I would enjoy this attraction very much. You don't have to be a true fan to enjoy seeing how Harry Potter was made.
It doesn't matter if *you* would enjoy this attraction very much. This is about these vloggers that continue to use IPs and pretend they are fans and make multiple videos about the subject but barely know anything.

• Haha

Squiggy74

VIP Member
I need to talk about this girl somewhere! First, I'm dying to know about her break up. Second, she is so fiscally irresponsible lmao
Look in the Disney Vloggers thread, there are some posts. Please revive the conversation about her! (y)

Reactions: 1

Scoobytoot

Chatty Member
I remember someone talking about being her friend but they never posted much! I wish they would find their way here and spill all the tea. Although Jenn goes through friends like eyebrow styles so they probably weren’t friends long
Yeah that was the impression I got lol. I think she was the poster that spilled the beans about waldorfgate and their whole faked brunch thing but i could be wrong

OhFFSakes

You are raising that kid well. Great kid, great judge of character. He is especially disgusting looking when he wears the EXACT same mask over and over and over. The inside of it must smell like an old rental car full of onions 🤢🤢🤢🤢
That fuckin Spider-Man mask. He’s probably burned out one of the plys from overuse.

• Sick

YoNosé

Speaking of SuperEnthused, expect a half assed WB HP Tour sometime within the next year. I can see it now, we never watched the films or read a sentence in the books but we are here to profit off of it

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
This explains the noise.
In typical Bojo fashion they can’t act like normal people and just call down to the front desk. Plus they probably didn’t care for children at this stage of their lives.

I don’t get on a #hosted stay how they can act like this and be so entitled. Someone said that they trashed this hotel in their review.
Yes, they did trash the resort. It wasn't up to their high standards. Plus, they got hosted to go to Silver Dollar City. I'm surprised they didn't trash that because they are city folk who can't relate to the life of mountain folk who live in the Ozark mountains. You can bet these people will never set foot in Missouri again and Missouri should be thankful for that.

Didn't they also buy an expensive set of Bose noise-cancelling headphones or something too?
Or am I thinking of another trip and another complaint? :ROFLMAO:
I don't remember. I'd have to watch the video again.

mjm9

VIP Member
Now and again Michael Kay comes up as a suggested on instagram. Is he like some sort of man child ?

Im sure he is a nice guy. but how he dresses he looks like the kinda guy who you would be suspicious of being alone in a theme park.
This is a guy (Michael Karlsberg) that moved to Orlando from Maryland. Gave up his six figure job with the government, which grandma secured for him. Lives in a 420K, six bedroom, five bathroom, 3212 sq.ft. house. And lives off of Patreon, Disney gift cards from “kind and generous friends” and the Bank of Mom. #reallifegoals NOT!

• Sick