Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
Coming from a carnivore diet perspective... Don't believe all you hear about cholesterol (I eat 6-10 eggs a day) What I would be concerned about is all the damn friend food they eat... That is mildly concerning
Eggs are different than bacon. It is full of junk & really should be an occasional food. They eat it everyday!

Reactions: 1

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
She's 43 years old, and relatively free of tattoos. For that, I give her props. Considering Jackie was in a band, that's something positive.

Dani.702 is hot. I don't care. Outside of some of her stills, I'd hardly call that OnlyFans material. Even her Instagrams are mildly tame.

She's not showing off her body in video after video. Even at the water parks, she's relatively covered. Some of her IGs feature her massive yambos, but it's kind of hard hiding them. They are fully covered for the most part. More than her average contemporary, at least.
Sounds like she's been around the block a few times. Whew!

Dino Girl

Chatty Member
jeez ok, we weren’t allowed to travel to USA last July but I guess it’s ok for people to spread it around on our tiny island, great 🙃
Oh but the British were doing their fair share of travelling, lol. As will we all when the borders reopen. 💕

Scoobytoot

Chatty Member
Nate is Paging Mr. Morrow? He gives me creepy incel vibes, I can't watch his videos for more than a few seconds without getting skeeved out by him.
ok first of all, i havent seen anyone referred to as an incel in sooooooo long!!! it made me laugh out loud!!!🤣🤣

second, i cant decide if you are right or not!

help me please bc ive never actually watched one of his videos only seen him in other vloggers. how can he be giving off both incel vibes and nicest guy ever vibes? i am dying right now! 😂😂😂

• Haha

apojacks

VIP Member
They eat so much garbage. It’s really sad

I disagree with that third comment. I don’t think they’ll be back on the list because the world is so sensitive right now. They did things that were so insensitive I don’t know how you could ever put them back on.
The third comment was me...if Adam the Woo can be unbanned, Tim and Jen can be forgiven too. It’s just gonna take a long ass time

fish_bowl

I really don’t watch Florida’s most underwhelming couple, but can some one tell me the name of the cute pink hotel featured in one of the latest vlogs?

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
We stayed at AKL 2 years ago. No noise at night, but goodness the noise early in the morning.We aren't talking 8 am. Oh no. This was at 5 am. Kids running down the hall and knocking on our door. I'm not one to hate on kids, but I'm grumpy before 6 am at Disney!! LOL!!

I was never able to catch them, because I would definitely have said something then. LOL!!
That door knocking thing is an unfortunate byproduct of having loooong hallways with a bend so the parents are out of sight. 😆 I'll admit to allowing my kids the freedom to go to refill their mugs without me by their side at all times, but I doubt my kids would have ever had the nerve to pull a ring and run on anyone.

The way around this is to ask for the units further away from the lobby. Trade off for silence are those long walks back to the lobby and bus stop.

2020planner

VIP Member
This is not the same situation I encountered at MCO. Back in March the main lobby by the hotel was pretty busy and more shops were open than what she's showing. She's flying in the afternoon, got there > 3 hours early.
You flew in March 2021?
Yeah, I'd imagine it'd be busier than when she few in July 2020, considering where we were in the timeline of the pandemic.

Scoobytoot

Chatty Member
Okay I’m going to unify us all.

I’m going to give this thread someone we can all truly despise.

Adrian aka Theme Park Express

This fucker...where do I begin. Not only is he absolutely disgusting to look at...his personality is as if Oscar the Grouch and literally sewage had a live child. He is miserable, does nothing but bitch and talk shit, and has the worst clickbait-y thumbnails and titles

Don’t even get me started on his girlfriend, Koda...how either one of them was married prior literally BOGGLES my mind
I have never even heard of this dude

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
OT @Love_the_kitz I have a question for you. I'm studying google maps around Kidani Village and I see this little road (with no name label) coming off of Osceola Parkway that connects to 192 and the only thing on it appears to be a parking lot closer to 192. I don't suppose that is a public road that could be used as a shortcut? I'm envisioning when I get there, there will a Disney sign saying it was for cast members only. Do you happen to know?

Yeah I can see that too. OT but has your husband tried a chiropractor by any chance? My mom had a pinched sciatic nerve and they wanted to do surgery (she was unable to walk). She went to a chiropractor instead and he got her walking again with no pain in 6 months.
You are very sweet. He had a bulging/ruptured disc at L5/S1 so they had to do a lumbar laminectomy after several rounds of epidural injections and PT that didn’t help. He has been seeing a chiropractor but even he suggested massages when we can swing them. We are doing everything we can in order to avoid him having to end up with a fusion.

HitMeWithTheTea

Can somebody create a sticky post or Wiki entry on Tattle? Asking advanced users. A bit tired of the cyclical discussion about Trackers being off the media list.
Anyone can make a Wikipedia page, right? Maybe someone should just make a TTT page, and list the disturbing history....

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
OT @Love_the_kitz I have a question for you. I'm studying google maps around Kidani Village and I see this little road (with no name label) coming off of Osceola Parkway that connects to 192 and the only thing on it appears to be a parking lot closer to 192. I don't suppose that is a public road that could be used as a shortcut? I'm envisioning when I get there, there will a Disney sign saying it was for cast members only. Do you happen to know?
That road you speak of is a private road owned by Disney. If you zoom in, you'll see it's past the gates to AKL and would be a security risk if not gated.

To get to 192 from AKL, just keep going a bit past that and you'll see Sherberth Road on your left, or right, depending on which way you're going. It squiggles about, but drops you off at 192, Publix is about a mile down on your right off E. Orange Lake Pkwy, if that's where you want to go. (It's funny becuase we could walk to Publix from Kidani if they'd put in a path, but again that would be a security risk and take us out of the bubble, so they make us take the long way around.)

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
You flew in March 2021?
Yeah, I'd imagine it'd be busier than when she few in July 2020, considering where we were in the timeline of the pandemic.
Oh, didn't realize this was from back then. Comments above led me to believe this was current. I was watching through the portal.
🤦‍♀️

apojacks

VIP Member
Difference:
Adam physically broke the park rules by going behind the scenes. He's easy keep an eye on and to stop going forward.
Tim and Jenn broke social rules and they continue to show they have minimal respect for others. Working with them will always be risky.
The only thing I will say in their defense is that at the time, it was socially acceptable to do those things. Now, not so much....but their apology showed their true heart. They were sorry they got caught.