Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SanDisk

Speaking of SuperEnthused, expect a half assed WB HP Tour sometime within the next year. I can see it now, we never watched the films or read a sentence in the books but we are here to profit off of it
Did she ever say she didn't read the books or seen the movies?

travesty

VIP Member
The omelets they had made me feel sick. Jenn's was oozing and bulging with cheese. 🤮 They both got an extra side of bacon AND that omelet covered in bacon? Their arteries must be scary AF. I never ate like this and had low cholesterol before discovering a serious blockage. They are insane about their eating.
Wow that's scary! Doctors make it sound like cholesterol levels correlate with clogged arteries. Mind if I ask how you found out about the blockage? I don't have the best diet (trying to be better) and I worry about heart disease.

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
I also hate people that point out mispronunciation at someone right when they do it to embarrass them. It's so rude. And also stories from a long time ago referencing if someone is a southern boy or not. :rolleyes:
Then in future I will endeavor not to share any more of those stories.

Insomiaflamingo

VIP Member
That seals it for me then, he gave her an ultimatum and she stipulated that he just do most of the crappy bits of parenting (getting up during the night or very early, bathing etc)

so she had the baby and while I don’t think she regrets it, she’s not enjoying it very much so runs off to these staycations to get away from real life.

also I agree with other commenters saying Jackson may be delayed or autistic.
Saw him flapping his arms and behaving a bit oddly (tired so can’t think of a nicer word to describe it) when Jenn was feeding him
I dont have a child, do lots of NT babies like fans so much?

Scoobytoot

Chatty Member
Does anybody else think they may be renting their house out on Airbnb while they are being hosted to make some extra cash?

dingdangdong

I'm sorry. Who was talking about custody and divorce? Oh, you're referring to someone else's post. I was responding to the post about Tim not helping with housework and laundry.
My post was in response to someone saying a judge could watch their videos and use those things to not give Jenn custody of Jackson, I wasn’t trying to make a generalized comment about whose job it was to do their housework.

apojacks

VIP Member
If Disney isn’t bringing back Trader Sam, they aren’t bringing back the Trackers either, no matter how badly you want it to be so. They add zero value.
They add comedic value. I only want them to come back to destroy vlogging as a whole

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
Not true. You are Silver Members from the first cruise, so they are Silver, which is Wednesday next week. I can book Tuesday since I am DVC (I am not booking because it's INSANELY priced!). DVC Member were allowed to book the DVC week (2nd week out) a couple days ago and it was sold out on the first day.
I've never done a cruise so I didn't look into it. I was just going by what Jackie said that she was in the silver group and couldn't book yet and the travel agent kept referring to category 4. It was not mentioned on the podcast they were one in the same.

Last edited:

WhiskeyBusiness

the “content for minors” flag is self reported just like “paid promotion” technically theme park clogging falls undermixed content but the amount of time that J is featured should push it over to “for minors” but we already know they are shady:
Good to know, thanks!

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
So, Jackie flies all the way to the UK for this guy, Sam? I thought she was married, what happened to her husband in What Not To Wear? Seems Jackie has much more fun hanging with Nate PMM than UK Sam.
Enquiring minds want to know--what husband? I take it he is a former husband but I'm curious about the What Not To Wear.

Scoobytoot

Chatty Member
Nice IG story by 🍑 :rolleyes:

Hey - 🍑 just got arrested by APD for a prior offense, might as well post a shot of us all drinking in a car - including the driver.

[being sarcastic, in case it's not obvious]
wait im confused, this is jenns sister right? who is APD? also was she drinking in the car? I went to IG and couldnt see it!