Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peteykirch

VIP Member
Not to toot my horn, but it appears one of my own suggestions finally garnered the most support.

Since we know that Jenn definitely reads here, will she start taking more of our advice to heart or continue to be the most unmotherly mother since Lady Tremaine to Cinderella?

How will Tim vaguely mention his next vlog was sponsored without really disclosing it in a clear concise method?

Reactions: 26

shadee91762

VIP Member
Today were heading to (fill in resort here)
Do you love it buddy?
Ut dis
Ut dis
Yeah
You ready buddy?
Yeah
(Insert breakfast)
Yeah
So good cross section
(Insert lunch)
Ut dis
Yeah
Ut dis
Do you love it buddy?
(Insert snack)
(Insert dinner)
(Insert dessert)
Ut dis
(Jackson's bedtime)
(Insert after dessert desserts)
I'll link the video below
Yeah
Yeah
All in all that being said
We're off
(Cue outdated intro)

• Haha
Reactions: 25

CrazySquirrelLady

VIP Member
I love when she’s shoving ice cream into the kid‘s mouth and says it’s ok because “we’re on vacation”. You’re 10 minutes from your house - you’re not on vacation.

Also, how does Dim not know where to catch the Friendship boat? They’ve been to Epcot hundreds of times. As a Disney vlogger, isn’t it his job to know these things?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

2020planner

VIP Member
I'm actually watching / scanning - with the volume on for a change! - this latest vlog.

They look whipped. They look exhausted. They look puffy-faced and sleep-deprived, and as if they're mailing it in at this point. Tim doesn't even look like his normally cleaned-up and sharper-dressed (compared to Jenn) self.

Jenn looks - especially eating at Clancy's where her hair is going everywhere, no makeup - like she just woke up. (and damn it - now that fave place of mine is ruined too!)

I know this is going to sound hilarious but this latest vlog makes it look like they actually need a vacation from their vacation. :ROFLMAO:

BUT by that I REALLY mean, GO HOME AND BE NORMAL.
Go home and create a routine and let Tim just go out and film with a somewhat typical schedule like he used to.

They look MISERABLE. Nothing they're saying - where they're trying to act chipper and enthusiastic - is matching up with their facial expressions or general body language.

Even if they are not realizing it, going from hotel to hotel to resort to resort with nothing more than maybe a few days to a week in between is a huge detriment to their physical health. It is draining - plain and simple - because the body can't recognize a routine (i.e. similar eat, sleep, and wake times, same bed, etc. - and this is why people joke so often that they need just that - a vacation *after* their vacation)

MOST importantly - all this stupid hotel-hopping it's a detriment to Jackson's physical / cognitive development, mental health, and well-being.

No, lurkers on here, I'm not saying they're abusing Jackson and to call DCF. BUT no one can say it's normal and healthy to be dragging your <2 year old kid all over creation to stay at #hosteds just "bEcAuSe iT'S yOuR JoB."

In the case of the Trackholes, their job is what they make it. And right now, Jackson is the one "paying the price" for it. :(

*END RANT*

Reactions: 24

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I don’t want to go down the Jackson abuse rabbit hole but I sipped the tea so wheeeee here we go

Jackson is not abused in your stereotypical sense where Timbo is smacking him around or he’s always dirty.

They are “abusing” him in a psychological way. Letting him have ZERO independence. Keeping him away from his home/stability ALL THE TIME. Tim loves him but I don’t honestly think Jenn does in the way a mother should. Jenn loves him like an accessory or a pet and even the pet part is a stretch because I think she “loved” bandit more. I don’t think jenn is capable of real love and affection

I know a little bit about mental abuse vs physical abuse. I had a wonderful father who took very good care of me. I was always dressed well, lived in very nice and clean homes, and I was always fed very well. However, when he got angry he had a sharp tongue that spit fire and some of the mean things he said still sit with me until this day. There are a lot of forms of abuse out there

I’m not saying anyone should call CPS on them, that’s RIDICULOUS unless we see them start to really abuse him. What I’m saying is Tim and Jenn need to heed some of the advice given on this board.

Take Jackson off screen, let him be a child, and for the love of fucking double cheeseburgers have a few weeks at home. Enough with the vacations you assholes

anyway, that’s my take on it. I’m not a perfect parent and I never wanted kids either. Now I love my child and only my child 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 23

CoolWhip

VIP Member
I know this thread is chock full of Jackie (Super Enthused) and Nate (Paging Mr. Morrow) fanboys and girls but I have to say this after watching Nate’s most recent video on Chef Mickeys

Come on, I don’t care how “super nice” Nate is...watching him is literally DISGUSTING. He butchers descriptions, he sweats while sitting down eating, and he has the palette of a 4 year old. He called a strawberry/vanilla milkshake “fancy”...I’m just so grossed out with him

I try to watch him and give him the benefit of the doubt but oof he’s just nauseating to watch.

And I won’t stir up the Jackie drama again but I disagree with her traveling especially with how strict the UK has been on its own people. It just feels disrespectful regardless of how many hoops she jumped through.
I am 99.99999% sure that Nate has some developmental differences that influence his behavior in his videos. He has spoken openly about his speech impediment and limited palate and is trying different restaurants and foods. He also has coordination and sensory issues. He is a nice guy, he is having fun, and doing his own thing.

Reactions: 23

tpstyle

I love when she’s shoving ice cream into the kid‘s mouth and says it’s ok because “we’re on vacation”. You’re 10 minutes from your house - you’re not on vacation.

Also, how does Dim not know where to catch the Friendship boat? They’ve been to Epcot hundreds of times. As a Disney vlogger, isn’t it his job to know these things?
If Jenn is on vacation-what does she do for work??🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 22

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
I actually think they could turn a profit on a vacation house.

Realistic Tracker theme: room blocked off by boxes and a mail bin. Pool is too green to swim in. Alarm clock goes off at 7 AM and you can't change it. No TVs just an iPad holder on the coffee table.

Or they could put some BS related to their channel in it and stans would eat it up possibly at a slightly higher than market rate. Maybe. Not in Margaritaville though since they don't drink.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

CoolWhip

VIP Member
I’m confused, are we complaining about Jackie in the UK last year which clearly she did safely, followed all rules, etc. or are we complaining about her being there now, fully vaccinated, again following all rules?

• Haha
Reactions: 21

dingdangdong

Don’t forget also that Jenn can’t keep a house, can’t keep up with the laundry and can’t cook without a box service that provides food portions, seasonings and instructions. All documented on TTT videos.
I’m sorry, what decade are we in? Why would Tim not be seen as just as responsible for a messy house and unwashed laundry??

This conversation is spiraling into loony territory. Imagine a judge saying, “yeah, we’re not going to grant this parent custody because they use Hello Fresh.” Do y’all know what neglectful parents who don’t get custody of their children actually look like?

Reactions: 20

CoolWhip

VIP Member
How I Met Your Mother was definitely on the air when they did the urban party and “is gay contagious” videos. I’m not saying it’s right, I’m just saying if they could have done it on a sitcom, it was probably considered acceptable. I mean, even Steve Carrell says that “The Office” couldn’t be done today
If Disney isn’t bringing back Trader Sam, they aren’t bringing back the Trackers either, no matter how badly you want it to be so. They add zero value.

Reactions: 20