The TimTracker #21 Ut Dis? Bad Parenting and Grifting 101

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Both Dim’s eyes are looking bad, even the “good eye”.
Reminds me of an old Bill Hicks standup: Eyes real close together, eyebrow ridges, big furry hands and feet. “I believe God created me in one day”. Yeah, looks like He rushed it.
I was just going to say which one is the bad eye because they both look wonky. If Love_the_Kitz didn't clarify which was the bad eye I wouldn't have known for certain.

Sad he's as old as he is and they still hand feed him and he opens his little mouth for the next bite they give him. i think they don't want him to get dirty guess they never heard of bibs
They used to use bibs on him when he was eating pureed food. At this point I don't think they even know where their washer and dryer are.

I just so happened to go back and watch the end of their video since I didn't watch the whole thing and bruh...Them with saying Jackson pointed out the fire truck so the firefighter got out at the stoplight and gave him a hat. More like they probably made a big hooplah because Jackson probably didn't give two fucks about it.
Yep you know they did. Jackson rarely shows a ton of interest in anything except the beach and water.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I was just going to say which one is the bad eye because they both look wonky. If Love_the_Kitz didn't clarify which was the bad eye I wouldn't have known for certain.

They used to use bibs on him when he was eating pureed food. At this point I don't think they even know where their washer and dryer are.

Yep you know they did. Jackson rarely shows a ton of interest in anything except the beach and water.
A bib means more stuff for them to have to wash.

Reactions: 3
I really don’t watch Florida’s most underwhelming couple, but can some one tell me the name of the cute pink hotel featured in one of the latest vlogs?
I believe its the Riverview Hotel in New Smyrna Beach

Reactions: 2

I feel like we need a thread for Adrian (the fuckwad from Theme Park Express)

Look at his not so subtle way of begging for money. He’s the king of superchats by the way 🤢🤢🤢🤢

View attachment 587570
I hate that guy. That guy constantly witches about how he can’t fit on rides and constantly stuffs his face with tit. It’s one thing to do it on vacation, it’s another to be a local and stuff your face constantly. Also if you really are that desperate for money bro, sign up to DoorDash or shop for Shipt or Instacart. I work a full time job, go to school full time, and shop for Shipt...I made $707.09 with Shipt this week.

Reactions: 6
Same. I live in Scotland where we have lovely soft water. I get away with a very mild, gentle shampoo. When I come to Florida, my hair hates the water and it feels horrible. However, I do love your products. I come back with a suitcase of Sauve deodorant, shampoo and conditioner. I know it's probably not a great product, but oh my the smells are lovely! Oh and Mrs Meyers cleaning products, Publix dryer sheets... And Crunchy Cheetos. God I miss my trips over. But I digress... Yeah my Florida hair isn't good either. Takes days to get back yo normal on my return.

I used lockdown to stretch out the time between washes but 3 days is a push still. It rarely looks as bad as Jenns does though. Funny how she's such a slob and Timbo has gone all manscaped and pristine. Well, his beard can look a bit scruffy. But it's almost like he is deliberately trying to be her total opposite. They only come together to hork vast amounts of food together. Gross.
You're not wrong. I stopped watching them for a long time and the change in the way Tim looks at and deals with Jenn between now and back then is remarkable. Daggers? Maybe dull ones. That dull edge hurts more than sharp ones though. It's a long, drawn out cut that you don't realize is there until it's too late.

Tim now seems to finally grasp what he bought into by marrying Jenn and he's stuck, or so he believes.
Zero chemistry or respect for each other.....ive been with my husband 40 years, since i was 17........i
f my relationship was like that id pack and leave

Reactions: 4
I really don’t watch Florida’s most underwhelming couple, but can some one tell me the name of the cute pink hotel featured in one of the latest vlogs?
Riverview -

The Tim Tracker #22 Burger Time with Tim, Jenn-Why, and now Jackpot Pays the Price

Zero chemistry or respect for each other.....ive been with my husband 40 years, since i was 17........i
f my relationship was like that id pack and leave
The respect thing really grinds my gears. Jenn constantly talks over Tim and doesn’t take her “job” seriously. There was a point where Tim would wear a nice professional polo shirt to hosted/media events...now he’s just as slovenly as she is. My opinion is she is bringing him down with her. She knows she’s a pig and has pretty much nothing going for her and she can’t stand that Tim could be successful. Instead of building him up and maybe bettering herself, she’d rather just have the whole family go up in flames 🔥

Reactions: 13
I read this article and it explains a lot. Jenn was basically like a stray puppy that showed up at Tim’s door, he brought her inside and fed her and now he is responsible for her forever.

• Haha
The respect thing really grinds my gears. Jenn constantly talks over Tim and doesn’t take her “job” seriously. There was a point where Tim would wear a nice professional polo shirt to hosted/media events...now he’s just as slovenly as she is. My opinion is she is bringing him down with her. She knows she’s a pig and has pretty much nothing going for her and she can’t stand that Tim could be successful. Instead of building him up and maybe bettering herself, she’d rather just have the whole family go up in flames 🔥
COVID lockdowns have really made people not give a tit. I feel like people are more slovenly and just meaner.

Meh meaner is relative. Jenn has always been sloppy and a witch even without Covid as an excuse
Yeah. Jenn being Jenn has nothing to do with COVID. She's always been a witch (and perpetually kept a messy house which is now finally carrying over into her appearance on most days).

Reactions: 10
Yeah. Jenn being Jenn has nothing to do with COVID. She's always been a witch (and perpetually kept a messy house which is now finally carrying over into her appearance on most days).
I think COVID has just exposed everything since home vlogs weren’t a huge thing in the past...during COVID they were all the rage. It’s just exposed Jen for who she is.

I think COVID has just exposed everything since home vlogs weren’t a huge thing in the past...during COVID they were all the rage. It’s just exposed Jen for who she is.
They've always done home vlogs. Remember the "here's me cutting the grass and making pizza eggs" vlogs?
(not sure when you started watching them)

• Heart
They've always done home vlogs. Remember the "here's me cutting the grass and making pizza eggs" vlogs?
(not sure when you started watching them)
We started watching in 2017. I think we might have skipped home vlogs.

We started watching in 2017. I think we might have skipped home vlogs.
Yeah, we started in 2012. Trust me, you didn't miss much. :ROFLMAO:
(but yeah, she's always been a witch - she even ruined Tim's plans for proposing to her)

Yeah, we started in 2012. Trust me, you didn't miss much. :ROFLMAO:
(but yeah, she's always been a witch - she even ruined Tim's plans for proposing to her)
I remember reading that she had thrown a fit about where he wanted to go or something...as much as I try, I still can’t fully hate them though. Although I think they do suck at parenting.

Reactions: 1
Those poor leggings are screaming HELP ME!!! Going to say it yet again - just because it stretches doesn't mean it fits!
2021-05-23 (2).png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I remember reading that she had thrown a fit about where he wanted to go or something...as much as I try, I still can’t fully hate them though. Although I think they do suck at parenting.
Oh, I don't hate them. I just don't like them and find them to be hypocrites, frauds, fakes, and phonies. I also feel bad for Jackson. The writing was on the wall with that one from the beginning.

Trust me, we used to be avid watchers, and always had liked Tim better than Jenn.

From the literal first moment she opened her mouth, we looked at each other and were like - Is this chick for real? She can't possibly act like that in real life, can she? Is she really that way? Why is she such a fake ditz and a witch? We just never felt the two of them belonged together. As if we could see Jenn manipulating Tim and Tim bending over backwards to be "the man" in the relationship and take charge and blah blah blah and it sure seems like that came to be. (not discounting Tim's own faults, of course...but we're talking about Jenn here. :ROFLMAO:)

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.