The TimTracker #21 Ut Dis? Bad Parenting and Grifting 101

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Betting lines are open folks...

Tim alone vlog - 10,000 to 1
Tim and ATW - 1,000 to 1
Home vlog - 100 to 1
Live Stream - 50 to 1
Festival vlog - 25 to 1
Theme park vlog - 15 to 1
Staycation vlog - 5 to 2
#Hosted Staycation - 2 to 1

Inside the vlog (whatever it may be)
Tim ordering a burger 1 to 1
Jen complaining 1 to 1
Showing of Jackpot 1 to 1
Messy house 18 to 1 (They probably won't be home)
Dirty pool 25 to 1 (Same as above)
Sea Creatures alive 50,000 to 1
I’ll take those Tim alone vlog odds!

Reactions: 5
Betting lines are open folks...

Tim alone vlog - 10,000 to 1
Tim and ATW - 1,000 to 1
Home vlog - 100 to 1
Live Stream - 50 to 1
Festival vlog - 25 to 1
Theme park vlog - 15 to 1
Staycation vlog - 5 to 2
#Hosted Staycation - 2 to 1

Inside the vlog (whatever it may be)
Tim ordering a burger 1 to 1
Jen complaining 1 to 1
Showing of Jackpot 1 to 1
Messy house 18 to 1 (They probably won't be home)
Dirty pool 25 to 1 (Same as above)
Sea Creatures alive 50,000 to 1
I’m gonna go for home vlog 😂

Reactions: 1
So, Jackie flies all the way to the UK for this guy, Sam? I thought she was married, what happened to her husband in What Not To Wear? Seems Jackie has much more fun hanging with Nate PMM than UK Sam.
Jackies recent coaster review in UK....it goes up and down, it was fun!

Why do you guys looooooove her so much? lol

Jackies recent coaster review in UK....it goes up and down, it was fun!

Why do you guys looooooove her so much? lol
Right?!? Seriously!!! I mean her EVERYTHING IS AMAZING AND IM BLESSED AND GOLLY GOSH tit is just as annoying as Tim’s Ding Dang

thank goodness there are at least 2 other people here who get me🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Thanks. I knew he referenced it before.

I do think it's funny that she made it all about HER again with her response.
(remember what I mentioned yesterday about the capybaras and "don't you love ME the most" and "I sponsored your exhibit.")

In the descrip about the sign-off, she starts by saying that WE never told anyone (taking ownership of it and talking for Tim) to then saying FOR ME, it means (giving only HER opinion of what it means).

We've never told anybody. We've never actually said this is the reason why we say it." She shared, "For me, it means we're giving you content...

(BTW, love the word "never" used not once - but twice! - for dramatic affect :ROFLMAO:)

Typical Jenn.
She sounded to me like she was telling the viewers "you owe me for giving you FREE content." It's not free. The Slackers are getting rich off these videos. I remember some time ago (don't remember when) they shared a video where they were the guests of a local Orlando TV show and they were being interviewed. SHE did all of the talking and Tim just sat there like a knot on a log. It was ALL about HER. Narcissistic sociopath.

I'd assume the massage was hosted. Maybe a last minute cancellation? We'll never know since they don't tell the viewers what is comped.
I wonder if the spa has the same owners as the hotel or if the lease the space. You'd think they would include something from the spa on a hosted visit.
Although if the spa is fully booked on a weekday not in peak season, they don't need to cater to a bunch of vloggers to get business.
I think they try to get everything comped if they can. I would not doubt the second lunch at that restaurant where they finally got to sit in the garden area was comped. Yeah Tim usually gets a burger if he's paying but this burger was made from ground filet mignon and Jenn got a filet mignon. I'm sure they did not pay.

Now THIS I can 100% agree w/ you on. :ROFLMAO:
(just not the Woo comment on the other thread though ha!)
I wouldn't say I love Jackie but some of her videos are more informative than other peoples and I don't have to watch her eat her food. I pick and choose what I watch. I did enjoy the Harry Potter video because I felt like I was there (let's face it I will never get to go to the UK). Most of the videos for her and the others I can take or leave. Having said that, sometimes I think she goes into TOO MUCH detail and that gets as annoying as too little detail. I will listen to DFB if I want to see new menu options and I listen to The DIS podcast for park news. I usually only watch a few minutes of each but I have been watching more of the Trackers because I want to discuss their idiocy here. I watched a few minutes of Adam (I watch some of his trip with his dad) and cut it off after he showed the parking situation at the parks. That part was useful to me, nothing else was.

Reactions: 3
I can’t stand her. And if you read some of her replies on comments on her vlogs, you can tell she’s full of herself.
Because for some reason she has rabid stans just like the trackers just on a smaller level. Let’s face it, all these vloggers are bleeping obnoxious and absolutely annoying

Reactions: 4
Because for some reason she has rabid stans just like the trackers just on a smaller level. Let’s face it, all these vloggers are bleeping obnoxious and absolutely annoying
I sure hope none of them get on a ride with me in February. It will probably be my last trip to Disney World (my husband wants to branch out and go to Maine, go to Santa Fe, etc.) and I don't want it ruined.

TheTimTracker #21 - And Now It's Time for Tim to Wear Jennbo Sized Pants
I noticed he has been wearing the same dadgum khaki shorts for this staycation and the Margaritaville staycation and I'm sure in the home vlogs. These must be the only shorts that fit him.

Reactions: 2
She sounded to me like she was telling the viewers "you owe me for giving you FREE content." It's not free. The Slackers are getting rich off these videos. I remember some time ago (don't remember when) they shared a video where they were the guests of a local Orlando TV show and they were being interviewed. SHE did all of the talking and Tim just sat there like a knot on a log. It was ALL about HER. Narcissistic sociopath.
Yes. The "owing" thing you referenced goes back to what I think we were talking about yesterday. How she always feels like there needs to be reciprocation for whatever she does. Tit for tat. That she just can't do something to do it and not expect anything in return.

The interview you're referring to was on Fox35 and it was with Bob Frier and I was watching it live and about tit myself when I'm sitting there eating breakfast and see those two yokels show up on screen. And you're right. She did all the talking for a channel called the TIM tracker. :rolleyes:

Right?!? Seriously!!! I mean her EVERYTHING IS AMAZING AND IM BLESSED AND GOLLY GOSH tit is just as annoying as Tim’s Ding Dang

thank goodness there are at least 2 other people here who get me🤣🤣
I loath the "ding dang" and the "holey macaroni."

• Sick
Reactions: 8
OT
I started watching Sam’s Expedition Theme Park before I found Jackie in an ATW blog, I never knew she was married twice. I do like Sam’s videos as he has reviewed theme parks or attractions near where I live in England.

Reactions: 1
OT
I started watching Sam’s Expedition Theme Park before I found Jackie in an ATW blog, I never knew she was married twice. I do like Sam’s videos as he has reviewed theme parks or attractions near where I live in England.
Seems she’s determined to make her way through a few husbands

I don’t see what men are seeing in her. She’s UGLY. Her hair is bleached to high hell and she dresses like she’s 12

Seems she’s determined to make her way through a few husbands

I don’t see what men are seeing in her. She’s UGLY. Her hair is bleached to high hell and she dresses like she’s 12
There is her and then her complete opposite...Dani702? (I think?) I have never seen one of her videos, I went to her channel and the thumbnails looked more like an OnlyFans page than youtube...which is fine but er not what im looking for 😊

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.