The TimTracker #21 Ut Dis? Bad Parenting and Grifting 101

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, Jackie flies all the way to the UK for this guy, Sam? I thought she was married, what happened to her husband in What Not To Wear? Seems Jackie has much more fun hanging with Nate PMM than UK Sam.

Reactions: 3
It's getting worse. For those who don't see it, hold your hand over the right side of his face. That's Tim. Now do the same for the left, that's a problem.
It’s really extremely concerning. If jenn cares about him at all...

wait I’ll just stop myself there and see myself out because we all know she doesn’t care and never will

• Sad
Reactions: 5
So, Jackie flies all the way to the UK for this guy, Sam? I thought she was married, what happened to her husband in What Not To Wear? Seems Jackie has much more fun hanging with Nate PMM than UK Sam.
Her boyfriend has a channel with over 150 thousand subscribers. Think they been together for a while but couldn't see each other cus of Covid.

Reactions: 1
But what type of bird?

A pigeon?
A turkey?
A dodo?
A mockingbird?
A salute to all nations, but mostly American Bald Eagle?
Dodo...for sure

there is no way two cackling morons like jenn and Tim could produce anything more than a dodo

I feel bad for Jackson... he could be so lucky, two stay at home parents...they could have a mostly normal happy life if they’d put that damn camera down

Reactions: 6
Both Dim’s eyes are looking bad, even the “good eye”.
Reminds me of an old Bill Hicks standup: Eyes real close together, eyebrow ridges, big furry hands and feet. “I believe God created me in one day”. Yeah, looks like He rushed it.

Reactions: 4
Tim Tracker #22 and now its time to fundraise for Make a Wish...getting Jen on the Disney Wish

Reactions: 6
I really don’t watch Florida’s most underwhelming couple, but can some one tell me the name of the cute pink hotel featured in one of the latest vlogs?

Reactions: 1
I agree. They are trying hard to pull it off but it isn't working. They do not look like they are having a good time and it is not fun to watch. I just had today's video on and missed pretty the whole thing until I saw the spa pool area (spa lover here). Even that was not interesting or good.

And when Jackson was doing his baby bird imitation and trying to eat the plate, I just about lost it. It is painful to see how clueless they are and how awful it is that they are not parenting him to learn how to eat and feed himself. That little boy doesn't even try to lift his arms for food most of the time and it is cruel that he has been trained that way.
Sad he's as old as he is and they still hand feed him and he opens his little mouth for the next bite they give him. i think they don't want him to get dirty guess they never heard of bibs

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Enquiring minds want to know--what husband? I take it he is a former husband but I'm curious about the What Not To Wear.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.