The TimTracker #21 Ut Dis? Bad Parenting and Grifting 101

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had the "new house vlog" pop up earlier and it is INSANE how T & J look in that video compared to now. They look so much thinner and at least Jenn looks healthy and her skin is a million times better. Tim looks thinner which makes him look a bit sickly, but still doesn't look puffy and as droopy as now. 😳

Tim Tracker #22 - Another Burger Clog (errr..Vlog!)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Just had the "new house vlog" pop up earlier and it is INSANE how T & J look in that video compared to now. They look so much thinner and at least Jenn looks healthy and her skin is a million times better. Tim looks thinner which makes him look a bit sickly, but still doesn't look puffy and as droopy as now. 😳

Tim Tracker #22 - Another Burger Clog (errr..Vlog!)
I looked at pictures of my wife and I on our babymoon in January of 2020 compared to today...we looked so much better at the start of 2020...for us COVID lockdowns and everyone panic buying tit plus new baby caused us to eat like tit and gain a ton of weight...I've lost 55 pounds from the 45 I put on, but I still haven't been able to go to the gym since March of 2020, I did sign up for a local Anytime Fitness though and I'm planning on going back to the gym soon...Tim and Jen don't have any real excuse other than the fact that they're trying to prove to Disney that they are "worthy" to be media "influencers" again...so they drop a tit ton of money on crappy food and staycations...all that processed food that we consume as part of the Standard American Diet is bleeping sad and makes you look like tit. The less processed foods I eat the better I feel to be honest. And in 2019 and early 2020 we were eating a lot of unprocessed foods and healthy eating and tit ya know?

Those poor leggings are screaming HELP ME!!! Going to say it yet again - just because it stretches doesn't mean it fits!
View attachment 587726
You know some sicko stan has this in his Spank Bank...

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I looked at pictures of my wife and I on our babymoon in January of 2020 compared to today...we looked so much better at the start of 2020...for us COVID lockdowns and everyone panic buying tit plus new baby caused us to eat like tit and gain a ton of weight...I've lost 55 pounds from the 45 I put on, but I still haven't been able to go to the gym since March of 2020, I did sign up for a local Anytime Fitness though and I'm planning on going back to the gym soon...Tim and Jen don't have any real excuse other than the fact that they're trying to prove to Disney that they are "worthy" to be media "influencers" again...so they drop a tit ton of money on crappy food and staycations...all that processed food that we consume as part of the Standard American Diet is bleeping sad and makes you look like tit. The less processed foods I eat the better I feel to be honest. And in 2019 and early 2020 we were eating a lot of unprocessed foods and healthy eating and tit ya know?

You know some sicko stan has this in his Spank Bank...
I know what you mean. I don't work but my husband does. Even though I stay at home 90% of the time, I still gained weight during the lockdown. I don't understand why but I have a theory. One, the normal food I buy wasn't as readily available and sold out quickly so I relied on processed foods which are high in salt and fat to fill in. Secondly, I think I was stressed more than I thought I would be and I snacked when I normally don't. Thank goodness things have gone back to normal there and the snacking went away. Now I'm trying to drop the 15 pounds I gained.

I wonder if it's just me, but does anyone else think that Tim went to the Spa and complained about not being able to get a spot? I can see him now. Don't you know who I am? I'm a very important vlogger and you must get me a spot. Otherwise people will get very, very upset. LOL!!

Reactions: 7
I'd assume the massage was hosted. Maybe a last minute cancellation? We'll never know since they don't tell the viewers what is comped.
I wonder if the spa has the same owners as the hotel or if the lease the space. You'd think they would include something from the spa on a hosted visit.
Although if the spa is fully booked on a weekday not in peak season, they don't need to cater to a bunch of vloggers to get business.

I read this article and it explains a lot. Jenn was basically like a stray puppy that showed up at Tim’s door, he brought her inside and fed her and now he is responsible for her forever.

This quote from Jen

In the video, Jenn said, "We've never told anybody. We've never actually said this is the reason why we say it." She shared, "For me, it means we're giving you content for 'free,' I guess, and so now it's time for you to pay the price. ... The price is liking, commenting, and subscribing. So, that's kind of like your payment that you could be paying to us."

was what put me off, you get paid for views and advert watches, we don’t owe you anything

Reactions: 15
Tim Tracker # 22 And now it’s time for some fruit and vegetables without a side of bacon!

Reactions: 5
I'd assume the massage was hosted. Maybe a last minute cancellation? We'll never know since they don't tell the viewers what is comped.
I wonder if the spa has the same owners as the hotel or if the lease the space. You'd think they would include something from the spa on a hosted visit.
Although if the spa is fully booked on a weekday not in peak season, they don't need to cater to a bunch of vloggers to get business.
I kind of think Tim emailed his contact and bitched about not having a #hosted massage because how they normally get one included so they had to pull strings and squeezed him in.

Reactions: 1
This quote from Jen

In the video, Jenn said, "We've never told anybody. We've never actually said this is the reason why we say it." She shared, "For me, it means we're giving you content for 'free,' I guess, and so now it's time for you to pay the price. ... The price is liking, commenting, and subscribing. So, that's kind of like your payment that you could be paying to us."

was what put me off, you get paid for views and advert watches, we don’t owe you anything
I wouldn't pay for the crap they roll out.

This quote from Jen

I thought Tim had mentioned it before though? That it was from Home Movies. So hard to keep track with those liars. :rolleyes:

(I know the puff piece was written in 2019 and was referring to a 2016 Q&A vlog, but still...I swear he mentioned it before?)

Reactions: 4
I thought Tim had mentioned it before though? That it was from Home Movies. So hard to keep track with those liars. :rolleyes:

(I know the puff piece was written in 2019 and was referring to a 2016 Q&A vlog, but still...I swear he mentioned it before?)
you are correct and it shows the disconnect from the very beginning. In the same article it says:

While the saying might hold a specific meaning for Jenn, it's not where Tim came up with the idea. In fact, he actually borrowed the saying from the Adult Swim series Home Movies after a suggestion from a friend. And because their vlogs are like the Trackers' own home movies, the saying stuck.”

Read More: https://www.thelist.com/169013/the-untold-truth-of-tim-and-jenn-tracker/?utm_campaign=clip

Reactions: 4
Enquiring minds want to know--what husband? I take it he is a former husband but I'm curious about the What Not To Wear.
She appeared on an episode of WNTW about 10 years ago, and they showed her husband at the time. They divorced and she remarried someone else who lives in Florida, but divorced him too a few years ago.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
you are correct and it shows the disconnect from the very beginning. In the same article it says:

While the saying might hold a specific meaning for Jenn, it's not where Tim came up with the idea. In fact, he actually borrowed the saying from the Adult Swim series Home Movies after a suggestion from a friend. And because their vlogs are like the Trackers' own home movies, the saying stuck.”

Read More: https://www.thelist.com/169013/the-untold-truth-of-tim-and-jenn-tracker/?utm_campaign=clip
Thanks. I knew he referenced it before.

I do think it's funny that she made it all about HER again with her response.
(remember what I mentioned yesterday about the capybaras and "don't you love ME the most" and "I sponsored your exhibit.")

In the descrip about the sign-off, she starts by saying that WE never told anyone (taking ownership of it and talking for Tim) to then saying FOR ME, it means (giving only HER opinion of what it means).

We've never told anybody. We've never actually said this is the reason why we say it." She shared, "For me, it means we're giving you content...

(BTW, love the word "never" used not once - but twice! - for dramatic affect :ROFLMAO:)

Typical Jenn.

Reactions: 5
She appeared on an episode of WNTW about 10 years ago, and they showed her husband at the time. They divorced and she remarried someone else who lives in Florida, but divorced him too a few years ago.
Two failed marriages!? And now it’s UK Sam With his 150 subscribers.

I would be afraid to put my hand that close to her mouth.
Good way to lose a finger!

Ridiculous and awful to treat an almost 18 month old like this☹
And here is the thing, like dont you want your kid to learn to feed himself so you DONT HAVE TO? I love my kid, but the day I could just put food on a plate and set it in front of her I felt a freedom I had never known before 😂

Exactly!

Don't get me wrong; I'm not expecting her to be glammed up for home vlogs (haha - as if) but to showcase a place that is #hosting you, I would be MORTIFIED to be walking around in some dumbass black Disney t-shirt with my hair all disheveled and going every which way, looking like I just don't care and am just there for the free tit.

Oh wait. Nevermind. Jenn IS just there for the free tit. :rolleyes:

Great point. He would be able to connect what he'd watch on TV with the characters he'd see in the park.

And at least SS is great and educational (and the area, in general, has not as many food options for his two yokel parents to shove in their faces as he's trying to have a serious conversation with Big Bird about how he was born to two jackasses)
My kid was ONLY allowed to watch Sesame Street until she was over two years old, sorry Disney lol

Last edited:
Betting lines are open folks...

Tim alone vlog - 10,000 to 1
Tim and ATW - 1,000 to 1
Home vlog - 100 to 1
Live Stream - 50 to 1
Festival vlog - 25 to 1
Theme park vlog - 15 to 1
Staycation vlog - 5 to 2
#Hosted Staycation - 2 to 1

Inside the vlog (whatever it may be)
Tim ordering a burger 1 to 1
Jen complaining 1 to 1
Showing of Jackpot 1 to 1
Messy house 18 to 1 (They probably won't be home)
Dirty pool 25 to 1 (Same as above)
Sea Creatures alive 50,000 to 1

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.