The TimTracker #21 Ut Dis? Bad Parenting and Grifting 101

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched the first minute or so as a preview. Do they even have professional equipment? Why the hell is everything so shaky?

I do have to say I love your way with words. Bridge troll and for the love of double bleeping cheeseburgers are today’s favorites. 👏👏👏👏👏👏
That is a hell of a compliment🤣🤣🤣

Truly appreciated

Reactions: 3
Would it kill them to actually get Jackson something of substance to eat for once? Also, here's Tim with yet another burger

Reactions: 12
Jenn talking about a stegosaurus being so big and having and having a tiny head....I wonder if she realizes she's built the same way.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
My kid is a year old...he loves broccoli and double fists it.
Not going to lie...that will change.
Kids are great eaters at first (when you offer them new things unlike the slackers) but eventually they get opinions and things change

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I hate when Jenn films. I also hate when the two of them try to read to you and educate you. Just shut up.

Reactions: 12
All the places in New Smyrna and these two greasy shitheads have to eat in the same place twice because yesterday they weren’t treated like the royals they think they are 🙄🙄🙄🙄

A burger AND French toast...goddamn Tim. Also, maybe get Jackson some lean proteins and veggies? Sugar, sugar, fried, fried, sugar.

Good news these entitled bleeping boils on our asses bitched up a storm and weaseled Timothy’s saggy titties into the spa for a massage

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Would it kill them to actually get Jackson something of substance to eat for once? Also, here's Tim with yet another burger
But as Nate from PMM would say, it was a "fancy" burger because it was ground filet mignon (I'm sure that's what they said).

All the places in New Smyrna and these two greasy shitheads have to eat in the same place twice because yesterday they weren’t treated like the royals they think they are 🙄🙄🙄🙄
And he finally got his massage. I'm SO surprised she didn't go for one too.

Jenn talking about a stegosaurus being so big and having and having a tiny head....I wonder if she realizes she's built the same way.
It cracked me up that they were acting like these concrete dinosaurs were sculpted from life. No Jenn. None of them were accurate depictions and I bet they weren't meant to be.

Reactions: 4
Did we all enjoy yet another instance of Jenn shredding stuff with her fingers to hand feed to Jackson?

Shall we place bets on whether she washes her hands prior to doing this?? I’m going to place all my money on no.

Also, I feel like if either of them could feed Jackson like this they would
B0F08E04-D814-437A-A2B5-A891A623411D.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I'm actually watching / scanning - with the volume on for a change! - this latest vlog.

They look whipped. They look exhausted. They look puffy-faced and sleep-deprived, and as if they're mailing it in at this point. Tim doesn't even look like his normally cleaned-up and sharper-dressed (compared to Jenn) self.

Jenn looks - especially eating at Clancy's where her hair is going everywhere, no makeup - like she just woke up. (and damn it - now that fave place of mine is ruined too!)

I know this is going to sound hilarious but this latest vlog makes it look like they actually need a vacation from their vacation. :ROFLMAO:

BUT by that I REALLY mean, GO HOME AND BE NORMAL.
Go home and create a routine and let Tim just go out and film with a somewhat typical schedule like he used to.

They look MISERABLE. Nothing they're saying - where they're trying to act chipper and enthusiastic - is matching up with their facial expressions or general body language.

Even if they are not realizing it, going from hotel to hotel to resort to resort with nothing more than maybe a few days to a week in between is a huge detriment to their physical health. It is draining - plain and simple - because the body can't recognize a routine (i.e. similar eat, sleep, and wake times, same bed, etc. - and this is why people joke so often that they need just that - a vacation *after* their vacation)

MOST importantly - all this stupid hotel-hopping it's a detriment to Jackson's physical / cognitive development, mental health, and well-being.

No, lurkers on here, I'm not saying they're abusing Jackson and to call DCF. BUT no one can say it's normal and healthy to be dragging your <2 year old kid all over creation to stay at #hosteds just "bEcAuSe iT'S yOuR JoB."

In the case of the Trackholes, their job is what they make it. And right now, Jackson is the one "paying the price" for it. :(

*END RANT*
I agree. They are trying hard to pull it off but it isn't working. They do not look like they are having a good time and it is not fun to watch. I just had today's video on and missed pretty the whole thing until I saw the spa pool area (spa lover here). Even that was not interesting or good.

And when Jackson was doing his baby bird imitation and trying to eat the plate, I just about lost it. It is painful to see how clueless they are and how awful it is that they are not parenting him to learn how to eat and feed himself. That little boy doesn't even try to lift his arms for food most of the time and it is cruel that he has been trained that way.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Kids are great eaters at first (when you offer them new things unlike the slackers) but eventually they get opinions and things change
Exactly and then they also try to mimic the parents. My daughter would eat beef liver with my parents and then she found out daddy wouldn't eat it and so she stopped eating it. Jackson will soon learn he will only want the greasy, fatty food they eat and will shove the healthy vegetables aside.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Exactly and then they also try to mimic the parents. My daughter would eat beef liver with my parents and then she found out daddy wouldn't eat it and so she stopped eating it. Jackson will soon learn he will only want the greasy, fatty food they eat and will shove the healthy vegetables aside.
Yep it’s true! They hardly ever offer him fresh fruits or veggies. It’s a very sad life for Jackson.

I just so happened to go back and watch the end of their video since I didn't watch the whole thing and bruh...Them with saying Jackson pointed out the fire truck so the firefighter got out at the stoplight and gave him a hat. More like they probably made a big hooplah because Jackson probably didn't give two fucks about it.

Not always. My 6 year old has always been a great eater

Reactions: 2

I feel like we need a thread for Adrian (the fuckwad from Theme Park Express)

Look at his not so subtle way of begging for money. He’s the king of superchats by the way 🤢🤢🤢🤢

B8971A48-810E-44CC-B722-F4B78373FB2A.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Not always. My 6 year old has always been a great eater.

Nice to see jackson roam free in that garden.

Reactions: 1
Not always. My 6 year old has always been a great eater
My son is also still a great eater but he’s definitely changed his tastes a bit. So I probably have said that might change. Jackson will be a trash eater and have a trash diet because of who his parents are...

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.