The TimTracker #21 Ut Dis? Bad Parenting and Grifting 101

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I don’t hate them...I save my hatred for that mush mouth fuckhead PCDouche

I am saddened by how they are raising Jackson. Forcing him into the limelight and dragging him all over the bleeping place. It’s not normal. Honestly I would respect them more if they even just did one weekend away a month. But at this point they are away from their “home” 3 nights a week minimum

• Haha
Reactions: 10
OK - OT. But WTF is with this newest thumbnail by WDW Couple?!? It looks like she's holding him like a baby. OMG.
FRE has to do something with this. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
OK - OT. But WTF is with this newest thumbnail by WDW Couple?!? It looks like she's holding him like a baby. OMG.
FRE has to do something with this. :ROFLMAO:

Omfg they are so damn cringe....this just cements it

The Tim Tracker #22 Sloppy Slacker Sleepover, #hosted

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I read this article and it explains a lot. Jenn was basically like a stray puppy that showed up at Tim’s door, he brought her inside and fed her and now he is responsible for her forever.

Okay, in the article it says Jenn returned home to take care of her mom and needed a place to stay. If you were taking care of a terminally ill mother would you not be at her house so you could actually take care of her? I call this BS. Heck even if my room was not available I would have slept on the couch if my mother was dying from melanoma. And here's the other flaw to their "story." In the article it states Jenn moved in with Tim and then the 2004 hurricanes happened and they started dating. Jenn's mother died in 2007. Something is off to me about this article.

Omfg they are so damn cringe....this just cements it

The Tim Tracker #22 Sloppy Slacker Sleepover, #hosted
Boy, he complains just as much as the Trackers do.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Okay, in the article it says Jenn returned home to take care of her mom and needed a place to stay. If you were taking care of a terminally ill mother would you not be at her house so you could actually take care of her? I call this BS. Heck even if my room was not available I would have slept on the couch if my mother was dying from melanoma. And here's the other flaw to their "story." In the article it states Jenn moved in with Tim and then the 2004 hurricanes happened and they started dating. Jenn's mother died in 2007. Something is off to me about this article.
Exactly. The timeline doesn't make sense. It also doesn't make sense because like you said - if she was taking care of her mother, why did she need to move in with Tim? I don't know about where her mom was living but it seems like her (Jenn's) grandmother, her aunt, and her sister were all present too in Tari's life at that time (as evidenced by photos I've seen where you can tell Tari was ill).

I find it hard to believe Jenn was the sole caregiver.

Someone floated a theory that she broke up with some dude who was living in Gainesville (where she had an address), came back with Armani to Orlando, needed a place to live, and moved in with Tim via mutual acquaintances. Then lied to Tim and said she was going to college up there - or made up some of the story about the extent of her care of her mom (though I guess her mom could have been DX'd in 2004).

She may have worked up there in Gainesville for a short time, but she's never mentioned any college stuff since that tall tale we think she told. And if she went to college - for real - it would have been brought up in at least one of the vlogs they've put out since 2009, like "when I was in college, I..." "something like that happened to me when I was in college..." "In college, I remember doing..." XYZ, etc.

Reactions: 4
Exactly. The timeline doesn't make sense. It also doesn't make sense because like you said - if she was taking care of her mother, why did she need to move in with Tim? I don't know about where her mom was living but it seems like her (Jenn's) grandmother, her aunt, and her sister were all present too in Tari's life at that time (as evidenced by photos I've seen where you can tell Tari was ill).

I find it hard to believe Jenn was the sole caregiver.

Someone floated a theory that she broke up with some dude who was living in Gainesville (where she had an address), came back with Armani to Orlando, needed a place to live, and moved in with Tim via mutual acquaintances. Then lied to Tim and said she was going to college up there - or made up some of the story about the extent of her care of her mom (though I guess her mom could have been DX'd in 2004).

She may have worked up there in Gainesville for a short time, but she's never mentioned any college stuff since that tall tale we think she told. And if she went to college - for real - it would have been brought up in at least one of the vlogs they've put out since 2009, like "when I was in college, I..." "something like that happened to me when I was in college..." "In college, I remember doing..." XYZ, etc.
I think you are 10000% on target with this. And most people who went to college and graduated display some kind of university memorabilia in their house. You see no University of Florida gators or St. Bernard's for Santa Fe College mementos anywhere. Not even a coffee mug. My stuff is boxed up and not displayed but I have stuff from both high school and college. I think it is more likely her boyfriend went to college and she went with him and worked at a job while he attended classes. Yeah, Tari could have been diagnosed in 2004 and as far as how quickly it spread depends on how soon they caught it. It is one of the most aggressive cancers out there.

So if Tim hadn't gotten a spa appointment (#hosted?), the hotel would have only gotten the thanks for having us out in the last seconds of today's video.
Again, why would anyone want to partner with them, they are only looking to save money/have free content for themselves, not promote the business that is sponsoring them.

And I can't believe they didn't film the firefighter interaction. The stans would eat that up.

Oh you are lucky. I don't ever want to see Jenn make scrambled eggs with leftover pizza ever again. Gross.
Honestly I don’t understand how pizza eggs Jen and barely put together a Hello Fresh meal kit Jen can even be the same person. But the burnt frying pan is the same 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Honestly I don’t understand how pizza eggs Jen and barely put together a Hello Fresh meal kit Jen can even be the same person. But the burnt frying pan is the same 😂
It sure is. I don't understand why they still have that skillet. I know he bought her a cast iron skillet but I will tell you that girl doesn't know a thing about how to properly take care of a cast iron skillet or keep it seasoned. What worries me about her burnt skillet is I sure hope it didn't start its life as non-stick cookware and she's burnt the coating off of it and they are getting bits and pieces of it in their food.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Wonder if Tim got a happy ending with his massage since we know Jenn probably isn’t doing anything for him these days. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.