The Tim Tracker #99 I’ve got 99 problems and Jenn is all of them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm curious if they are buying the solar outright or doing a leasing program. Solar companies down here are so sleazy that I don't know who to trust and my insurance agent/ mother in law as 100% anti solar from Tesla because they apparently void your insurance policy in FL?? No idea how any of that works.. I would laugh if they invest in solar only to have their insurance revoked.
Tesla doesn’t void anything unless
You maybe got the solar roof tiles but panels are
Fine.

Reactions: 5
Re: DJ’s claims that 2022 whizzed by....

If I took 16 vacations in nine months like the Bojokes, the time would fly for me too.

Reactions: 12
Time flies by when you have no concept of it and you spend most of your time sleeping.

Maybe actually having to budget for 2023 will make Ginn break down due to not being able to vacation as much which might finally force her ass into much-needed therapy.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jen doesn’t have “sudden pangs of cravings” during pregnancy. This is a normal evening where she bosses Tim around and makes him drive across town to feed her “cravings”….

How long was nanny Lynn looking for other jobs while employed with the bojos? All the interviews and applications, must have been desperate to get away from them.

Reactions: 16
Things that should be in the budget:
1. An Editor
2. Individual therapy
3. Couple's Therapy
4. Speech therapy
5. Daycare
6. A monthly maid service

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I don’t even believe that they do have financial worries. I think it’s just the typical “woe is us” bullshit that they like to spin so they can justify their hundredth cruise and “haul” of useless crap they don’t need - “this unnessary designer shirt that I also have in blue cost $90 and we budgeted for this”.

Yey!!!, yet another bleeping cruise, which will no doubt take at least 3 weeks to be uploaded 💤
the sad thing is how terrible they are for their channel content. I keep Christmas shuttered all year around 20%, come Nov 1 I’m 100% into Christmas mode. By Nov 15 when the travel home vlog hits I don’t want to be watching Halloween content. Like piss off. If they were doing this for actual content they would have been on one of the first Halloween cruises not the very last one.

I’m betting day two of the cruise doesn’t reach 50k in a weeks time. Real worth it Jan.

Reactions: 10
I don’t even believe that they do have financial worries. I think it’s just the typical “woe is us” bullshit that they like to spin so they can justify their hundredth cruise and “haul” of useless crap they don’t need - “this unnessary designer shirt that I also have in blue cost $90 and we budgeted for this”.

I'd be curious just how much liquid they have versus credit. Also their solar polar isn't going to be covered by their business expenses which is probably the panic. Probably have to dip into little Js community College fund.

Reactions: 11
A Limerick

"The Dummies are soon on a cruise
Another boring old snooze
Their channel's a wreck
It will 'hit the deck'
Maybe then they'll end up on the booze."

• Haha
the sad thing is how terrible they are for their channel content. I keep Christmas shuttered all year around 20%, come Nov 1 I’m 100% into Christmas mode. By Nov 15 when the travel home vlog hits I don’t want to be watching Halloween content. Like piss off. If they were doing this for actual content they would have been on one of the first Halloween cruises not the very last one.

I’m betting day two of the cruise doesn’t reach 50k in a weeks time. Real worth it Jan.
Knowing the Trackers...

Halloween Vlogs will be up around Thanksgiving.

Thanksgiving and J$s bday the middle of December.

Christmas third week of January and New Years the first week of February.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Knowing the Trackers...

Halloween Vlogs will be up around Thanksgiving.

Thanksgiving and J$s bday the middle of December.

Christmas third week of January and New Years the first week of February.
You're optimistic that they will remember J's birthday.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Wow, their views are tanking. Kinda hard to see in this screenshot but many of these vlogs from 2 weeks ago would have already been well over 100K back in the day.

As always, sticking Disney in the title helps them to get closer to or over 100K on 1-2 (e.g., MNSSHP, Disney Springs) but man... I'd be worried if I were them.

I wonder if buying views and subs is also in the "budget" for them right now. :unsure:

1667049440868.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Going be intresting to see how much more lower views will go when it's going be mostly home vlogs after this kid is born or she's too fat to be on her feet, since they can't do cruises an id like to assume won't be putting a newborn on flights to california then what really is there? can't see dummy being allowed out for too long either an the same 4 parks are going to be boring to watch without much happening when it's slow season, all these stans who "live" though them for cruises an such will probably go watch others, they will be left with nothing more than the creepy weirdos only wanting the kids an the few tattle that keeps the rest of us informed

Maybe that's why they are stressing with the budget, views are all ready tanking an they haven't even had the second kid yet which is going to restrict where they can go, an with the way they spend, any big cut in money is going hit harder because they have 0 clue how to properly budget

Reactions: 13
They have to be freaking out about those views. Well Tim anyway. I remember at their peak they would get 300K for any park day.

How much do they hate Morrow and Molly right now. You know they think they are directly taking views from them (they’re right lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think the budget talk is her preparing the stans the internet begging that is about to begin. They will blame their stans for this of course….well you guys haven’t been watching our stuff as much lately so we need do this and like I said all the others already are so….super hats ON. Patreon with 0 value ON.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
They have to be freaking out about those views. Well Tim anyway. I remember at their peak they would get 300K for any park day.

How much do they hate Morrow and Molly right now. You know they think they are directly taking views from them (they’re right lol)
They are putting out a better product than these two are doing. Tim better step up his game because they can't keep up this lifestyle on their Stans alone.

Eta, if putting out 7 vlogs a week is too much work I'm sure people would understand if they cut back. One vlogger I follow went from daily to 4 a week because they just had twins and he wasn't happy with the quality he was putting out.

Reactions: 13
Wow. Another classic line this week by the trackholes “we are trying to do everything ourselves”. Lol. I guess this doesn’t mean potty training your nearly 3 yr old? Cleaning your kitchen (I would have said house but seriously we are talking the trackers here) so let’s start with one room. Doing the dirty dishes. Putting the camera down for one day and spending quality time with J$ before the new baby is born. I know I said this before but it’s worth repeating these 2 asshats need a dose of reality. They are 2 grown ass adults with 1 nearly 3 yr old yet all they do is utter the ‘woe is me line’. Enough of the pity parties and the stans that suck it all in. Adding prop#2 is going to be very eye opening. I can’t wait for the tit show to begin.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.