The Tim Tracker #99 I’ve got 99 problems and Jenn is all of them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not defending them at all, but we went on the first season of the Halloween on the High Seas over Oct 31 and it was really well done. There were multiple nights of activities, the character costumes were fun (no Sanderson sisters then), and all the guests went all out with their costumes. My daughter was around 10 at the time and thought she might miss "real" trick or treating and once we were there didn't miss a thing. Probably one of the best Halloweens we've ever had.
I think your daughter's situation is totally different at 10 though. I'm assuming this cruise was a special occasion for your family and not your 6th or so cruise that year. I also think at 10, she's capable of understanding that she's missing Trick or Treat but she doing all these other really cool things that the ship has to offer.

J$ is not going to experience anything past 7pm on that cruise. They don't take him the show. They don't take him to the deck party. Last year, the British couple came over and they did a little Trick or Treating, but J$ was just about to turn 2. This year, at almost 3, would/could be his very first year truly understanding it and enjoying it. Instead, he'll be in bed because no doubt his parents will want to do some thing that J$ would enjoy without him. They'll meet some characters and go to trivia and have a grand time for sure.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
It’s so weird how they have lost complete touch with how regular people live when they were barely getting by like maybe 5-6 years ago. I guess it’s because they never had a kid and a real job at the same time.

The second kid is going to crush them. Two is so much harder than one. Oh I mean more FUN as Jenn would say (for Tim)

Reactions: 19
I was actually surprised they budgeted at all to be honest. I thought they'd just splurge without though at this point.
It could be that views are down so much that they decided 2023 will be the year of the budget. Another kid is going to add to the expenses as well.

Reactions: 16
L I was actually surprised they budgeted at all to be honest. I thought they'd just splurge without though at this point.
The thought of Ginn budgeting anything is laughable. This is the woman who got lost from the Disneyland hotel to the park. She probably can’t use excel!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The thought of Ginn budgeting anything is laughable. This is the woman who got lost from the Disneyland hotel to the park. She probably can’t use excel!
She probably can't even spell excel. The only "XL" she knows is her tshirt size from 3 years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She bought a jacket she thought was around $17 and it ended up being $180. Gin's the last person I'd trust handling money.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Throwing my opinion in. I don’t think B is the Bea on IG. It’s probably a Brianne, Brandy, Beth, etc. Dim probably told her to stick to a letter, but we all know 4Dinners has verbal diarrhea so she’ll eventually slip and tell. While it would be nice that they would get a Mrs. Doubtfire type, they won’t. Someone who is a veteran nanny would probably point out all of the many deficiencies J has. It’s gotta be some dumb young girl who has never been around many kids and wouldn’t recognize the ridiculousness of the situation.

Reactions: 14
She bought a jacket she thought was around $17 and it ended up being $180. Gin's the last person I'd trust handling money.
And didn't she think Genie+ was like $50 per person/per day and yet barely even used it anyway?

Reactions: 8
It’s so weird how they have lost complete touch with how regular people live when they were barely getting by like maybe 5-6 years ago. I guess it’s because they never had a kid and a real job at the same time.

The second kid is going to crush them. Two is so much harder than one. Oh I mean more FUN as Jenn would say (for Tim)
This was amazing to me as well. I can’t believe how useless they have made themselves. Only a few years ago he had a job along with vlogging. She helped around the house and was able to drive. He even did home projects like the bathroom remodel. Sure, kids are a lot of work but the fact that they can’t handle the stress of someone else installing solar panels without a nanny around just boggles my mind.

You know what would have helped the budget? Not going on a goddamned 65k cruise(or any of the other ridiculous trips they went on this year alone).

I bleeping hope that when he figures out how to do it, Jackson wipes his ass with that Gucci sweater.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Maybe the two of them wouldn't have to panic budget as much as they have to now if they didn't spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on trips in the last few years. They chose to take advantage of COVID to flex on everyone on the dozens of trips that didn't have to be trips, and now when it actually comes to their own things they need (like the roof), the money is suddenly hard to find. I just see them finally receiving the consequences of their actions.

That being said, I'm sure that trip fund will be an area they refuse to cut because Jenn has to live the big lifestyle because she thinks she's the Bravo star.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That being said, I'm sure that trip fund will be an area they refuse to cut because Jenn has to live the big lifestyle because she thinks she's the Bravo star.
Oh I'm sure. She needs vacations from her oh so busy lifestyle of doing diddly squat.

Reactions: 6
If you've never been, it may be rough (if you're not used to walking all day long), but I'd recommend trying to at least see all four.

OR at least trying to do half days at HS or AK on two of the days - dependent upon your likes / dislikes since you initially had focused more on MK and EPCOT - and then hang out at Disney Springs in the late afternoon / evening or head to the Boardwalk or just doing something more leisurely. Since Flower & Garden may be going on at EPCOT when you come, you may want to end up back there to eat more food! :)
Thank you for the advice. I have now booked for four days and going to do MK, Epcot, AK, MK. I would much rather do AK, ever since being a kid it has been my dream to go. I would love to do HS for Runaway and Toy Story Land but I really don’t care about Galaxy’s Edge. We did DL in August and I’ve seen it. If my wife decides different after her birthday we can make the changes then. I appreciate it.

• Heart
I really didn’t need to bleeping know Ginn’s uterus is also excessively bloated. 🤢🤮

There are some things you just don’t need to tell the internet and that’s one of them.

OMG that’s not how genetics work for physical traits like eye and hair color. 🤦🏼‍♀️ It’s not a grandparent paternal thing you idiots, your child’s gene traits come from you based on what gene each of you carry.

You both have to carry at least the recessive “Ii” gene for blue eyes, otherwise your son wouldn’t have them. It’s fairly rare for a child to have blue eyes when neither parent has them, but it is possible because THAT is how genetics work.

it’s called Punnett Squares. Get educated.

J$ and J£ can blame you though if they both go bald prematurely, Ginnifer. 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Maybe the two of them wouldn't have to panic budget as much as they have to now if they didn't spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on trips in the last few years. They chose to take advantage of COVID to flex on everyone on the dozens of trips that didn't have to be trips, and now when it actually comes to their own things they need (like the roof), the money is suddenly hard to find. I just see them finally receiving the consequences of their actions.
I have maintained for quite a while that Tim and Dejennerate live in a parallel universe.
Their thought process is so alien to all of us.

The $10K first class tickets to Hawaii for the three of them so Buddy could nap. What??

And the $8K first class tickets to CA. for them and Stanny Lynn. cause they are better than the everyday person.

DJ will have a bud-get shortly.
“Bud(dy) get that recyclable can”
“Bud(dy) get mama her coffee”
“Bud(dy) get this”
“Bud(dy) get that”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 1686101

For being a succubus she needs a new man to suck the energy out of because apparently Dim isn't filling her tank....

Also she lets us know they have a cruise coming up, but it's not like tomorrow or anything....

But this was filmed either the 26th-28th isn't the last DCL Halloween cruise either this Sunday or Monday?

View attachment 1686108

MFW people tell me I have to actually be an adult

Ginn already complaining about being preggers and carrying the baby makes sitting down in her chair uncomfortable and she can't do her "job" as long as normal.
She looks like a freaking toe

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thank you for the advice. I have now booked for four days and going to do MK, Epcot, AK, MK. I would much rather do AK, ever since being a kid it has been my dream to go. I would love to do HS for Runaway and Toy Story Land but I really don’t care about Galaxy’s Edge. We did DL in August and I’ve seen it. If my wife decides different after her birthday we can make the changes then. I appreciate it.
I think you'll love it! :love:

I was working in Guest Services at the Beach Club when AK first opened. We got to test ride Kali River Rapids, over and over and over again as they tested different spray patterns on us. It was fun times.

I think your plan is great and hope you'll have a blast visiting here. 🙂

J$ and J£ can blame you though if they both go bald prematurely, Ginnifer. 😉
If you're referring to her dad, he's got a full head of hair as far as I can see (based on his FB page pics) 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tim gives a lot more info, Jenn should have edited herself out.

We have gotten several quotes for solar, and it's similar to what Tim is talking about. We are looking at somewhere around $50,000-$75,000 for close to what they want to put in. I opened their permits to see if they have filed yet, and they have not. I'm curious as to what they are paying for that system, Jenn seemed a little stressed when talking about the money. But, looking for that permit, I did fall into a rabbit hole though.

I did learn that the roof is costing them about $16,000.

Also, in July, they officially filed to use their office for business purposes and it was approved. So, in those permits, you can get Tim's phone number if anyone wants to give him a call and actual blueprints of their house, which again, is creepy. What was most interesting to me, and we kind of already knew this. Stanny was officially a TTT employee. There is no personal information at all here, so I think it's ok to post it. 3 total employees for said business. 2 living in the house. 1 not.

View attachment 1686501
We paid about $60k for our Tesla solar system with power walls. Best investment we have made concerning our home so far.

Reactions: 4
I'm curious if they are buying the solar outright or doing a leasing program. Solar companies down here are so sleazy that I don't know who to trust and my insurance agent/ mother in law as 100% anti solar from Tesla because they apparently void your insurance policy in FL?? No idea how any of that works.. I would laugh if they invest in solar only to have their insurance revoked.

Yey!!!, yet another bleeping cruise, which will no doubt take at least 3 weeks to be uploaded 💤

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.