The Tim Tracker #99 I’ve got 99 problems and Jenn is all of them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn't know what G7X she was using... Umm...it's f--king ON THE CAMERA...on the top of the camera...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
So over five minutes of him talking about his boring ass solar panels. Zzzzzzz

And then several more about ice cream and his cookie addiction.

And more complaining about how crazy the days have been all because they are in between nannies. OMFG they are just the most useless people ever.

I dunno, I mean she's the only one I know that has "powerful" enough thighs she could crush a watermelon with them
I’ve seen those on TikTok. Maybe she should start posting there.

Reactions: 16
Ginn: "We just have a lot on our plates"
Yeah, your multiple plates of food that then sit in the sink forever.

Ginn: "I'm starting to get really uncomfortable"
Well, get used to that for the rest of your life with your eating habits and inactivity even after Prop #2 finally escapes from your toxic womb.

I still can't get over how they can't handle more than one thing going on in their life at a time. Or thinking their lives are rough because they are in-between nannies for their ONE CHILD. And neither have actual jobs.

Furthermore, she can bleeping miss me with all her pregnancy complaints. YOU bleeping CHOSE TO GET PREGNANT YOU BLOATED ROTTING POTATO. You brought it upon yourself.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Furthermore, she can bleeping miss me with all her pregnancy complaints. YOU bleeping CHOSE TO GET PREGNANT YOU BLOATED ROTTING POTATO. You brought it upon yourself.
Plus she didn't do a damn bleeping thing to get her body ready to carry another baby.

She wasn't watching what she was eating.
She wasn't exercising.
She wasn't abstaining from an overabundance of alcohol (which can pack on the pounds if you're not careful).

Watch her blame 100% of everything (aches, pains, new diagnoses, etc.) on the baby from this point going forward and not taking any of the blame herself for her poor decisions.

Reactions: 27
She'll never shut up about how kid #2 "ruined her metabolism" for the next few decades. It's a good thing she's not having a girl. Boys can and do also suffer from body image issues, I don't want to minimize that and think it also needs attention, but I could see Ginn especially making "jokes" or constant passive aggressive remarks about how she looks vs a daughter if she'd ended up having a girl. A mother comparing herself to her daughter or becoming resentful of being overweight while having a skinny daughter (or feeding the daughter crappy unhealthy food and then giving her a hard time for being overweight) can really duck up a girl's body image for life.

Reactions: 17
She'll never shut up about how kid #2 "ruined her metabolism" for the next few decades. It's a good thing she's not having a girl. Boys can and do also suffer from body image issues, I don't want to minimize that and think it also needs attention, but I could see Ginn especially making "jokes" or constant passive aggressive remarks about how she looks vs a daughter if she'd ended up having a girl. A mother comparing herself to her daughter or becoming resentful of being overweight while having a skinny daughter (or feeding the daughter crappy unhealthy food and then giving her a hard time for being overweight) can really duck up a girl's body image for life.
You've met my mother, I see! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Goodness. DJ looks like she is in her 50s!
The menopause years are going to hit her HARD. She needs to start eating healthier and exercising now, the changes to a woman's body in middle age are no joke. I speak as a 52 year old that's experiencing how fast your body changes midlife

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m surprised Purple Carrot hasn’t offered to pay them to not use their product.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Prop #2 already has his wiener shown to the whole world. Sorry Anotherson, you're even more screwed than J¢ with no privacy.

Ginn: "We got confirmation of where he's actually located in my stomach - I guess not my stomach, but like, you know in my belly."

witch, it's called a bleeping uterus. 🙄

View attachment 1686131

I guess besides live shows, Ginn will shower, paint on the brows and smear lipstick on her anal-prolapse lips to go get an ultrasound done. Maybe she glammed up for Bea, her new BFF.
Right before this she says shes glad to know where the baby is because she has a lot of pressure on her left side. If the baby is 15 oz in his huge penthouse uterus that pressure is not his feet like you think it is idiot. She also then says she can't even feel the baby hardly anyways. Like usual. Pick a lane dumbass.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Holy duck! Any bets on how long the ultrasound pics will be sitting there for? I mean, the flamingo was there for months...along with the broken spice rack.
Bojos: "we're so eXcIteD! Here is our boy's wiener!"
Also Bojos: *carelessly throws ultrasound pics on the pile of junk*

All their TJ Maxx stuff is still on the counter. They bought that Halloween garland (even though they already had Halloween garland) but it'll probably sit in its package under the pointless slab of wood until Easter before they remember to put it up.

Also, that looks like a whole lot of mail. Like mail that's piled up for a whole season. Their property tax notice for this next year is probably somewhere in that pile. I'm gonna guess they probably didn't sign up for mail-in ballots (ours just automatically get mailed to us), but if so, I doubt they'll remember to vote by Nov. 8th. But they'll probably still remember to virtue signal about voting on a live show.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So she will enter her 24th week of pregnancy November 18th. There are only 2 Merrytime cruises on the Wish that depart before then. Of course they could be going on a different ship or not on a Merrytime sailing as it seems like they are doing 1 more Halloween cruise.

And JennBo do a better job blurring out dates on the ultra sounds you show in your videos. Or here's a thought: just don't show them at all. Some things you can keep private.

Reactions: 11
She must really think she and Dim are one single body and mind like the codependent turd she is, because it's laughable that she's pretending she's stressed because she's doing any financial planning. The witch just spent $18 on a cheap brass necklace from TJ Maxx and $10 for a slab of wood for shits and giggles. She can barely remember how old she is or when her kid's birthday is or how many weeks along she is or what time zone she's in or when hurricane season is. I just snorted trying to imagine Ginn staring at a spreadsheet (without her glasses, of course) and trying to make sense (cents?) of a budget.

Screen Shot 2022-10-28 at 2.39.24 PM.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So she will enter her 24th week of pregnancy November 18th. There are only 2 Merrytime cruises on the Wish that depart before then. Of course they could be going on a different ship or not on a Merrytime sailing as it seems like they are doing 1 more Halloween cruise.

And JennBo do a better job blurring out dates on the ultra sounds you show in your videos. Or here's a thought: just don't show them at all. Some things you can keep private.
But you GGuuUUUyYYYzzzZZZ, you all want to know how the baby iiissszzssszzz.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Especially her unborn baby's private parts.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Is she sitting on him? Back to being conjoined twins sharing one asshole again.

Screen Shot 2022-10-28 at 2.58.47 PM.png

I don't think she mentioned enough times they know FOR SURE the baby is a boy FOR SURE because he has a PENIS YOU GUYZZZZZZ.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm playing catch up here. I think it's completely irresponsible to video ANY of the gymnastics session for monetization. I can easily look up exactly where the gym is, less than 2 miles from their house. You can easily figure out which day this was filmed (I'm not going to post it) to know which day his class is. Come on Trackers---think of the safety of your child.

If my kid was in that class, I would 100% be complaining that he was videoing and putting it on YouTube. Even though the faces of the other people aren't there, it's creepy as duck.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.