The Tim Tracker #99 Iโ€™ve got 99 problems and Jenn is all of them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So let me get this straight, the bojos live in a country that goes all out for Halloween an I assume has quite a few pop up stores selling stuff (probably since September) an they couldn't even manage going an just buying a damn costume for the kid when they can drop $$$ on the most random tit at times, so she's just gonna draw eyes on a sheet an have the kid running blindly into walls since cutting holes out requires too much intelligence

The lazyness an stupidity of this witch deserves some sort of reward cause its a miracle it can even manage out of bed in the morning without needing a service to do it for her
She made some lame comment saying this costume would at least be "homemade" ๐Ÿคฃ - a sheet of Walmart fabric and sharpie eyes. Amazing stuff.

And you know how much they love "homemade" stuff -
*Prepackaged, vegan boxed meals
*Publix subs for their kid's first b-day party food
*Publix store-bought cake for their kid's 2nd b-day (that they didn't even get)
*Amazon cardboard boxes for Christmas gift wrapping
*Disney Uncrustables instead of a PB&J they make at home and bring with them
Etc.

๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It was rough watching that vlog, you have J$ actually expressing himself and telling Dim what he would like to be, and he spent 10 minutes trying to sell him on about 10 other "characters" to be for Halloween.
The kid is gonna get to a stage where he will have 0 interest or excitement for anything because Dim is constantly trying to make his decisions for him, if the kid isn't going to be allowed to think or pick for himself he will either become angry with frustration or just depressed at never being allowed his own choices, I get that every parent wants their kid to be their idea but that doesn't work an you need to grow the fk up an realise that this is a little person with their OWN ideas, views, choices etc an it won't always be somthing you want

I'll always remember when my mum wanted me to dress up as a specific character from a TV show cause I looked a bit like her when I was about 4, she got away with it once an never again cause boy was I seriously pissed at not getting to pick what i wanted especially when I knew friends were picking theirs

She made some lame comment saying this costume would at least be "homemade" ๐Ÿคฃ - a sheet of Walmart fabric and sharpie eyes. Amazing stuff.

And you know how much they love "homemade" stuff -
*Prepackaged, vegan boxed meals
*Publix subs for their kid's first b-day party food
*Publix store-bought cake for their kid's 2nd b-day (that they didn't even get)
*Amazon cardboard boxes for Christmas gift wrapping
*Disney Uncrustables instead of a PB&J they make at home and bring with them
Etc.

๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚
She wouldn't know homemade if it slapped her across those giant puffed up trout lips

• Haha
Reactions: 10
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚boodle on the job again. The last sentence floors me with the shade๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚View attachment 1681545
I honestly can't believe our pal Boodle is still able to post! Surely by now, seeing that Tim actually deleted an innocuous comment that she responded to, Jenn would have informed him of Boodle's status. I mean, the stans called Boodle out several times now.

Does Jenn actually not read on here as much? ๐Ÿคช Long Live Boodle!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I will give Jenn a little credit in regards to homemade costumes. She can do a good job. I liked when they went to MNSSHP as Gadget and Monterey Jack that one year. It was simple and cute. Also J$'s Pooh bee costume was cute. But this was past-Jenn, when she actually seemed to care about, well, anything. I don't have high hopes for this ghost costume. Poor J$.

Reactions: 6
I think Bea is actually "B" meaning constant Bluey videos.
Yeah, I'm torn between that actually being her name and just actually a name starting with "B." I'd think, given they shortened Lyndsay to Lyn, they wouldn't immediately throw out the person's real name (though, I know this is the Trackers we're talking about :ROFLMAO:).

Plus, what qualifications beyond general everyday babysitting would this chick have that they could sell her to the stans as Lyn's equivalent? Plus to eventually deal with a newborn? If she's, indeed, the one who's working any kind of regular schedule (even PT regular) at SeaWorld's Spooktacular and was Cindy Lou and works as Betty Boop, when the hell time will she have to just pick up and go all the time at the whim of these fuckers?

Hope at least *some* of the stans now see just how much of lie the whole eDuCaTor thing was when they immediately replace her with a random "non-educator." :rolleyes:

Reactions: 15
Yeah, I'm torn between that actually being her name and just actually a name starting with "B." I'd think, given they shortened Lyndsay to Lyn, they wouldn't immediately throw out the person's real name (though, I know this is the Trackers we're talking about :ROFLMAO:).

Plus, what qualifications beyond general everyday babysitting would this chick have that they could sell her to the stans as Lyn's equivalent? Plus to eventually deal with a newborn? If she's, indeed, the one who's working any kind of regular schedule (even PT regular) at SeaWorld's Spooktacular and was Cindy Lou and works as Betty Boop, when the hell time will she have to just pick up and go all the time at the whim of these fuckers?

Hope at least *some* of the stans now see just how much of lie the whole eDuCaTor thing was when they immediately replace her with a random "non-educator." :rolleyes:
Well, Bea isn't her full first name (see tagged photos). She has four more letters in it - and so did Lyn. ๐Ÿ˜‚ But yeah, not 100% sure it's this one yet.

Reactions: 7

Excuse you. Lean was more than a mere educator, she's family. :sneaky: Honestly, it's serving Stockholm Syndrome if she ever goes back.

• Haha
Well, Bea isn't her full first name (see tagged photos). She has four more letters in it - and so did Lyn. ๐Ÿ˜‚ But yeah, not 100% sure it's this one yet.
Got it.

Her most recent IG stories also have her "beyond mentally exhausted" as the holidays have begun and she's already tired. So not sure why she'd want to do dealings w/ the Trackers on top of it. ???

The plot thickens!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I would pay many Patreon dollars to have seen Tim dealing with Jenn the night after Lyn quit ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I would pay many Patreon dollars to have seen Tim dealing with Jenn the night after Lyn quit ๐Ÿ˜‚
What I wouldn't give to be a fly on the wall for that discussion. Oh, who am I kidding? We all know there was no discussion. And I know it's easy to sit here and assume Gin'd be the worst but Dim can be a vindictive little witch when cornered. Can't imagine it was smooth sailing.

Reactions: 17
Got it.

Her most recent IG stories also have her "beyond mentally exhausted" as the holidays have begun and she's already tired. So not sure why she'd want to do dealings w/ the Trackers on top of it. ???

The plot thickens!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
My theory is she is using this as a way to gain clout.. Shes into acting, is a face character at Universal and seems to want to me out there. This would be a gain for her but a loss at the same time. She simply cannot do what she does while working for the trackers. As far as her appearing on video? I don't imagine the Ogre will allow it. She's really cute and I bet she has a much better personality than the whole tracker clan combined.

Reactions: 9
So what will it be?

DCL cruise?
Only two Halloween themed left for 2022. Departures tomorrow and Monday.
(DJโ€™s last cruise chance (unless they pushed it to next month) till mid-Sept. 2023 ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘)

OR

Halloween at Ft. Pampers?
Where, as usual, itโ€™s the blind leading the blind.

No offense to the visually impaired.
Anything I post is specifically about the Bojanowskis and their idiosyncrasies.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I think even if Reddit Nanny wasn't Lyn, she perfectly described Lyn's situation. It seems like she has some interest in travel writing and probably saw this as an opportunity to start her career in that direction. But they only went to Disney Parks and did Disney Cruises. When she wasn't being a private educator to J$, she was stuck babysitting Jenn, so these vacations were really 24/7 work hours for her.

I'd love for her to come here and shed some light on the situation.

Are we placing bets on how long Bea will last? She seems to be a rush hire and no mention of being recommended by another vendor used by the Trackers. She's already not been labeled as private educator. I say Bea is gone by Christmas.
If she works for Universal, the Grifters are probably using her for access.

• Wow
Are they gonna make Bea take care of the baby and Buddy while Jenn โ€œeditsโ€? Thatโ€™s the worst job in the world.

Taking care of a newborn and Buddy is fine, people do that every day. But with Jenn sitting in her ass listening and Tim wandering around the house all day. Ugh!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
My theory is she is using this as a way to gain clout.. Shes into acting, is a face character at Universal and seems to want to me out there. This would be a gain for her but a loss at the same time. She simply cannot do what she does while working for the trackers. As far as her appearing on video? I don't imagine the Ogre will allow it. She's really cute and I bet she has a much better personality than the whole tracker clan combined.
She hasn't posted anything (beyond the IG stories I referenced) since Sept 24th. So, I guess if we're thinking she's a possibility, it *is* possible she left her job to work for the Trackers.

I'd imagine the allure of what they'd sell her about traveling all over, free days in the parks, going on cruises, etc., and all you have to do is watch our one child (and the new one to come)...oh and be our pack mule and Jenn's shadow, could be quite tempting... notably if they dangled a certain dollar amount in front of her.

BUT it seems like she really really really loves what she does in the parks. And flat outs says "actor" at the top of her IG.

So not sure why she'd up and leave that opportunity (that offers potentially a more direct path toward whatever future acting or entertainment industry stuff she wants to do) - especially w/ the holidays coming up - just to work for them.

I'm still on the fence that this is the right "B" / Bea. ;)

Reactions: 10
I donโ€™t think itโ€™s that Bea. I would love it if it was her. But I doubt it. She seems like she has a lot going on.

My guess is Tim woke up the next morning, scrambling calling nanny agencies and got the first available. Jenn didnโ€™t sound excited so itโ€™s probably someone older than her, who wonโ€™t play the part of friend as easily.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.