The Tim Tracker #99 I’ve got 99 problems and Jenn is all of them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m in Europe this week and just saw a woman smacking/licking her lips like crazy and it made me think of our dearest Ginny.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I'm still amazed Lynn lasted as long as she did.

She had to be a Super Stan to overlook all the red flags, or the Slackers were actually paying her a pretty penny.

Reactions: 17
I'm still amazed Lynn lasted as long as she did.

She had to be a Super Stan to overlook all the red flags, or the Slackers were actually paying her a pretty penny.
Probably got paid under the table, whatever they were paying her it sure as heck wasn't covering her health insurance..

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I think even if Reddit Nanny wasn't Lyn, she perfectly described Lyn's situation. It seems like she has some interest in travel writing and probably saw this as an opportunity to start her career in that direction. But they only went to Disney Parks and did Disney Cruises. When she wasn't being a private educator to J$, she was stuck babysitting Jenn, so these vacations were really 24/7 work hours for her.

I'd love for her to come here and shed some light on the situation.

Are we placing bets on how long Bea will last? She seems to be a rush hire and no mention of being recommended by another vendor used by the Trackers. She's already not been labeled as private educator. I say Bea is gone by Christmas.

Reactions: 22
I think even if Reddit Nanny wasn't Lyn, she perfectly described Lyn's situation. It seems like she has some interest in travel writing and probably saw this as an opportunity to start her career in that direction. But they only went to Disney Parks and did Disney Cruises. When she wasn't being a private educator to J$, she was stuck babysitting Jenn, so these vacations were really 24/7 work hours for her.

I'd love for her to come here and shed some light on the situation.

Are we placing bets on how long Bea will last? She seems to be a rush hire and no mention of being recommended by another vendor used by the Trackers. She's already not been labeled as private educator. I say Bea is gone by Christmas.
If Bea is the same one that Gin follows in her instagram she will last awhile. Her whole existence is being a Disney and universal stan along with what appears to be trying to be a actor. So this would be the perfect spot for her to get all of her fandom in. The challenge I see is how long does she last knowing she will be handcuffed to a 3 year old and a 40 year old who can't leave the house on her own.

Reactions: 18
I have a legit question about the ghost costume, well two questions, that maybe I missed in my skipping through quickly.

1--Why didn't they just buy a white sheet or two? The fabric story seemed to go on and on, I got bored. Or wouldn't you go to an actual fabric store like Joann or Hobby Lobby instead of complaining that someone from automotive had to ring up your fabric?

2--Jenn bought sharpies to draw the eyes on the fabric. Are they not going to cut holes in the fabric so he can see?
J$ is going to be like that scene in E.T. when he's walking around dressed like a ghost on Halloween running into everything

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I don’t really get why they don’t just send J to daycare…he would get to make friends and would probably get a better education too. Are they just too lazy to even drop him off and pick him up? They have to have someone come to them cause Jenn can’t drive?
Simply put: Because their lives are far more important than that of their child(ren).

These kids will be the ones who ultimately “pay the price”

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Thanks. I was wondering about that. I guess the only question would be if Nanny B has a passport. I can't see the Snackers paying to expedite it. My dad had to get one expedited for work back in the 00's and I remember it being 'spensive then. Don't even want to think about now. Also, don't want to think about the Snackers doing all that paperwork.
A passport is not required

Reactions: 8
I don’t really get why they don’t just send J to daycare…he would get to make friends and would probably get a better education too. Are they just too lazy to even drop him off and pick him up? They have to have someone come to them cause Jenn can’t drive?
Daycares won't help when they are going on cruises or CA or whatever. They would need someone to live there with him while they were away.

Reactions: 9
If Bea is the same one that Gin follows in her instagram she will last awhile. Her whole existence is being a Disney and universal stan along with what appears to be trying to be a actor. So this would be the perfect spot for her to get all of her fandom in. The challenge I see is how long does she last knowing she will be handcuffed to a 3 year old and a 40 year old who can't leave the house on her own.
I don't know. That Bea seems to be currently working the Spooktacular at Busch Gardens and it looks like she's been Cindy Lou Who at Universal for Grinchmas. Would she really pick up a full time babysitting gig right before the season with the most opportunities for her?

If it is her, she deserves the Trackers, because she'd be dumb if she truly wants to be an actor to give up roles like that to educate J$. But it looks like she speaks Spanish, so if J$ suddenly is saying ocho...

• Haha
Reactions: 23
......she will be handcuffed to a 3 year old and a 40 year old who can't leave the house on her own.
Plus an infant come March

J$ is going to be like that scene in E.T. when he's walking around dressed like a ghost on Halloween running into everything
Particularly since he can’t see where he’s going!

What’s up with the sharpie pens purchase?
DJ talking about they have to draw on the eyes.
No mention of cutting out eye circles for them to see through.
Is she really that stupid and clueless?

I come here for Bojo fodder.
Only go on TTT occasionally to thumbs down.

Did J$ really say on camera he wants to be a ghost?
Or did THEY say he said he wants to be a ghost?

Reactions: 10
Plus an infant come March

Particularly since he can’t see where he’s going!

What’s up with the sharpie pens purchase?
DJ talking about they have to draw on the eyes.
No mention of cutting out eye circles for them to see through.
Is she really that stupid and clueless?

I come here for Bojo fodder.
Only go on TTT occasionally to thumbs down.

Did J$ really say on camera he wants to be a ghost?
Or did THEY say he said he wants to be a ghost?
A long, long time ago, Tim took J$ to Spirit halloween. In the parking lot, walking in J$ said he wanted to be a ghost. Tim then mentioned every character on the outside windows--do you want to be bluey? Ghost. Do you want to be ??? Ghost. How about this??? Ghost. I'll go back and find the date, but they had ample time to get an actual ghost costume. I suspect they've spent the last month trying to convince him to be what THEY want to be and they finally gave in the week before.

ETA--SEPTEMBER 7th, the kid wanted to be a ghost!

There are some really cute toddler ghost costumes out there. None of which have sharpie drawn eyes. And if she wanted to do homemade, same concept, really easy to do.

Screen Shot 2022-10-27 at 8.31.32 AM.png

• Wow
Reactions: 16
because then they can't go to places like TJ Maxx and buy a bunch of useless items. LOL!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So let me get this straight, the bojos live in a country that goes all out for Halloween an I assume has quite a few pop up stores selling stuff (probably since September) an they couldn't even manage going an just buying a damn costume for the kid when they can drop $$$ on the most random tit at times, so she's just gonna draw eyes on a sheet an have the kid running blindly into walls since cutting holes out requires too much intelligence

The lazyness an stupidity of this witch deserves some sort of reward cause its a miracle it can even manage out of bed in the morning without needing a service to do it for her

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ok I just skimmed this possible new stanny's instagram... There is ZERO chance this girl lasts. She is waaaaaaay to extroverted to be chained down to the sloth and the Dimwit. She may not have a ton of income from her work as an actor but there is no way in hell she will be able to pursue that type of work while being in demand for Ginzilla. If this girl reads this forum RUN!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I feel like Jenn has made mention that they would be making Jackson’s costume again this year a long time ago so this is on purpose. She makes it sound like the crap she slaps together is some meaningful motherly love. My mom used to make my Halloween costumes every year when I was a kid. As in actually bought a pattern and sewed them. i was a cat, a patchwork puppy, a flower, Annie, 50s poodle skirt, etc. jenn acts like the stuff they slap together makes her mother of the year. “ Oh I made his costumes every year” as if that one half assed, pathetic effort every year will redeem her. Not quite Jenn.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Thanks. I was wondering about that. I guess the only question would be if Nanny B has a passport. I can't see the Snackers paying to expedite it. My dad had to get one expedited for work back in the 00's and I remember it being 'spensive then. Don't even want to think about now. Also, don't want to think about the Snackers doing all that paperwork.
That's probably why she was hired so quickly.

T-Holes: "Let's review your qualifications. "First and most importantly do you have a passport?"

Nanny B: "Why yes I do."

T-Holes: "You're hired!" "Start packing your bags we leave for a cruise next week"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
A long, long time ago, Tim took J$ to Spirit halloween. In the parking lot, walking in J$ said he wanted to be a ghost. Tim then mentioned every character on the outside windows--do you want to be bluey? Ghost. Do you want to be ??? Ghost. How about this??? Ghost. I'll go back and find the date, but they had ample time to get an actual ghost costume. I suspect they've spent the last month trying to convince him to be what THEY want to be and they finally gave in the week before.

ETA--SEPTEMBER 7th, the kid wanted to be a ghost!

There are some really cute toddler ghost costumes out there. None of which have sharpie drawn eyes. And if she wanted to do homemade, same concept, really easy to do.

View attachment 1682382
It was rough watching that vlog, you have J$ actually expressing himself and telling Dim what he would like to be, and he spent 10 minutes trying to sell him on about 10 other "characters" to be for Halloween.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.