The Tim Tracker #99 I’ve got 99 problems and Jenn is all of them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know if this is normal cause my sister and I would have never dared to smack our parents, but I can't say I mind seeing it happen to J¢'s egg and sperm donors.
View attachment 1680890
I knew a kid in one of my son's classes like this. I went in to help with a party and he would ask you to lean down to "tell you a secret" and then try to hit you as hard as he could and laugh to see what your reaction would be. He was craving boundaries, which the parents didn't believe in discipline. Teachers not allowed (nor is it their responsibility) to discipline said child. He ended up in a special needs class because the teachers were spending all their time on the little terror and couldn't teach the rest of the class. He would chase them with scissors, hit the other kids with chairs, bite them. All because he was never socialized or disciplined. He may have been on a spectrum, but never tested. J$ transitioning into school is not going to go well.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I don't know why they didn't just put him in daycare. He would actually have a chance at catching up socially and developmentally. The kid would actually be able to feed himself for a change.

It sounded like, at least the way they described it, Bea came over, played a bit and they said--You're Hired! I kind of expected to hear them mention a service who maybe sent over 3 candidates and Bea was the most qualified. Nope. These two are absolutely clueless.

Lyn's LinkedIn is not updated with a new job, but I love how Jenn mansplains her master's degree is 'higher education'. I'm kind of curious to see if she went to a school or if she just high tailed it out of there and is working at Publix or something. It seems like a strange time for someone to get hired as a teacher at the end of October.

And I call bullshit on---she's going to come over on weekends because she's our friend. Like everyone else who has been voted off Tracker Island, poor J$ will never see Lyn again.
I was just coming on to say this -- THIS would have been the perfect opportunity to enroll him in daycare. Although, at my daughter's daycare, the waitlist is 6-12 months long... I'm not sure if that's the case everywhere.

And I also agree that they are just saying that she's still going to babysit, etc. -- even at the end of that part (28:52), she was like, "We're going to try to stay in touch." That doesn't sound super positive to me... Of course they want their stans to think that she left on good terms! What are they going to say, "Well, we worked Lyn to death over the CA trip, then she got sick but we refused to give her any time off because WE were sick and Tim still had to 'work', so she quit." Funny that whatever job Lyn took was offering her benefits (hmmmm.... like, health insurance perhaps?) that they just couldn't provide.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
They're so bleeping boring, but I will say, StannyLean finally found her...
1swkin.jpg

Reactions: 20
Just caught up, am I glad that lean finally got away, I mean I do sorta feel bad for J since she was probably the only person to pay attention to him an actually try an mother him but at least she's no longer getting the piss ripped out her, I do wonder like others have said if maybe her man has spoken up about it an said that he wasn't happy if she didn't get out since I can't imagine any partner being OK with the bs they done to her

I just don't get what the damn problem about putting him into daycare is, they surely at this point cannot still blame covid when they have had it numerous times now an he wasn't in daycare, all I can think of is they won't be able to travel like they do if he is in daycare as I assume most places will want the child there so many times a month or its because they don't want to face the reality that their kid is behind an is still at the same stage a 1 year old is

I do wonder how long it will take their ever so loyal stans to realise lean is gone, or will they still be asking 8 month later because they are all so useless, I mean we only just got finished with the "who's lean" questions

Reactions: 16
They're both so bleeping gross! Ginn made sure to finger each donut and then lick her fingers and keep fingering more donuts. But she also wants to pretend she washes dishes when she can't even wash her hands and they both think it's okay to touch and fondle every single thing around them.

Screen Shot 2022-10-26 at 2.34.44 PM.png

Craving vegetables (smothered in cheese and gravy and prosciutto and fatty dressing). Also your body is telling you it needs nutrients, stat.
Screen Shot 2022-10-26 at 2.41.19 PM.png

Ginn: "this week has been rough"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Just caught up, am I glad that lean finally got away, I mean I do sorta feel bad for J since she was probably the only person to pay attention to him an actually try an mother him but at least she's no longer getting the piss ripped out her, I do wonder like others have said if maybe her man has spoken up about it an said that he wasn't happy if she didn't get out since I can't imagine any partner being OK with the bs they done to her

I just don't get what the damn problem about putting him into daycare is, they surely at this point cannot still blame covid when they have had it numerous times now an he wasn't in daycare, all I can think of is they won't be able to travel like they do if he is in daycare as I assume most places will want the child there so many times a month or its because they don't want to face the reality that their kid is behind an is still at the same stage a 1 year old is

I do wonder how long it will take their ever so loyal stans to realise lean is gone, or will they still be asking 8 month later because they are all so useless, I mean we only just got finished with the "who's lean" questions
Our daycare lets you take your child out whenever you want/need to -- but you still pay. You get one week of "vacation" each year, where you can be out and not have to pay that week. But most of their trips seem to be on weekends or a couple of days -- not necessarily entire weeks. If they were smart, they could enroll J$ part time -- if they had a designated schedule that called for Tim to film and Jenn to edit on the days he was at school, they could have designated family time when he was home. We know they would never be organized enough to do that! Also, the way they flush money down the toilet, who cares if they are paying for childcare and not using it? The bigger problem for them is that they wouldn't have someone to watch the kids WHILE they are on vacation -- because who wants to do that??? :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have a legit question about the ghost costume, well two questions, that maybe I missed in my skipping through quickly.

1--Why didn't they just buy a white sheet or two? The fabric story seemed to go on and on, I got bored. Or wouldn't you go to an actual fabric store like Joann or Hobby Lobby instead of complaining that someone from automotive had to ring up your fabric?

2--Jenn bought sharpies to draw the eyes on the fabric. Are they not going to cut holes in the fabric so he can see?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Question. (and this will definitely tell us if they read here)

Isn’t Jackson’s car seat chest clip placed too high?
I thought it is to be placed at the armpits so the harness straps are pulled inwards to help make sure that the harness is properly aligned with a child's shoulders

B69E70DB-4CC9-4DD1-BEAE-0FBDFECA4B4F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They’re going to burn through “educators” faster than they burn through friends.

Hey Lyn - come join us here! You will be welcomed with open arms

• Heart
Reactions: 30
First of all, what's with Dim always leaving his sneakers in front of the fridge, but also, JFC Ginn, you're so disgusting.

Screen Shot 2022-10-26 at 2.54.21 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-10-26 at 2.54.41 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-10-26 at 2.54.50 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-10-26 at 3.00.43 PM.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Question. (and this will definitely tell us if they read here)

Isn’t Jackson’s car seat chest clip placed too high?
I thought it is to be placed at the armpits so the harness straps are pulled inwards to help make sure that the harness is properly aligned with a child's shoulders

View attachment 1681144
Yes, it is too high. I noticed the same thing.

Reactions: 9
I haven’t and probably won’t watch, so, just curious, when discussing Lean, and especially Bea, did they use the word nanny? Or is Bea also an “educator?”

Reactions: 10
i felt really uncomfortable with how long they showed/discussed j$ sleeping. that image was more than totally inappropriate.

• Sad
Jeez that last one is defo gonna turn up on NSFW with disgusting cream comment. I swear she does this on purpose now.
Oh she for sure does. She also mentioned she likes a nice thick glaze (on her donut). 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I was just coming on to say this -- THIS would have been the perfect opportunity to enroll him in daycare.
How dare you! :LOL: don't you realise there's a pandemic going on so they couldn't possibly let the kid go into day care! :LOL: :LOL: (but dragging him around the country to crowded places is fine)

I haven’t and probably won’t watch, so, just curious, when discussing Lean, and especially Bea, did they use the word nanny? Or is Bea also an “educator?”
They said 'B' would take on 'The role' (I too was wondering if they would say Nanny/educator/ general dogsbody)

Reactions: 12
They paid $12.99 for a pan that Ginn said "looks cool" and she thought it was made out of ceramic but it actually just says you can use it for cooking on ceramic. It's probably a good thing Ginn doesn't ever check her email (that she doesn't remember the password for) because she would totally think a bunch of Nigerian princes are interested in her and also PayPal needs her to pay them $6900 to access the PayPal account she doesn't even have.

Screen Shot 2022-10-26 at 3.05.01 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-10-26 at 3.05.15 PM.png

They paid $9.99 for a slab of wood that Ginn pretends she's going to return. Just like that broken spice rack, right? Also, Dim needs to drive your ass all the way back to TJ Maxx to return a slab of wood you only bought because you saw some tiktokkers suggest it as an "aesthetic" for putting your soap on it??? 🤡

Also, $16.99/$17.99 (depending on whether you ask Ginn or look at the price tag) for this "gold-plated brass" necklace that she says "seems like okay quality" that she'll never even wear (does it even fit around her gigantic neck?) is just tragic. But don't forget you guyzzzz, they're "financially smart". 🤡
Screen Shot 2022-10-26 at 3.11.17 PM.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
79B0660B-069D-4EA2-B132-F1678E6AE1A4.png

Glad that DJ knows what she is feeding J$.
But thereto, THEY don’t do research and reading is not one of DJ’s fortes.

Was curious about the Earth’s Best fruit cereal bars.
So did a Google.

Turns out that the company changed the recipe over 2 years ago. Deleting calcium and iron, among the more nutritional ingredients.

“Redhead214
· 2 years ago
Change in formulation
I was extremely disappointed to realize that these bars no longer contain calcium or iron (or a few other nutrients they were previously fortified with). Very upsetting that this change was made and especially not announced or made clear on the packaging. If I had not double checked ingredients we might not have realized. These provide little to no nutritional value now and it’s very disappointing. They were a staple for us before.”

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.