The Tim Tracker #99 I’ve got 99 problems and Jenn is all of them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ginn: "I always wanted to be like the person who made up the names for nail polish [but] I'm not clever enough to come up with nail polish things".

Did she daydream of being a nail polish things namer while sandblasting jukeboxes at 14?

"which is really stinks" - too bad none of Lean's ESL skills helped the Bojos with their English.
Screen Shot 2022-10-26 at 3.25.38 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ginn pretends she gets up at 7am. She also pretends she's Egg Donor Mother of the Year because she lets J¢ lay on her achy belly for an hour even though it "hurts" her but that she does it because he wants to do it. Oh, wow, such sacrifice. Or you could teach the kid to lay in bed with you "for an hour" in a way that doesn't hurt you. The real impressive sacrifice (to the Bojos) would be not exploiting your child, but yeah, keep pretending you're putting up with pain to make sure your kid can lay on you in bed so you can get praised for the bare minimum.

Dim says he is having "sympathy pees" and pees when she gets up 6 million times to go pee. I don't think that's a thing Dim. You've had bathroom issues since before she was pregnant. Might want to get checked for diabetes or an enlarged prostate or maybe don't chug 6 cans of Liquid Death before bedtime.

Wow, that's just soooooo adorable and not at all gross Nikki. Also, is "connected" is the new word for "codependent" and "enmeshed"?
Screen Shot 2022-10-26 at 3.42.00 PM.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Lean's linkedin reads like a fresh-out-of-high-school job seeker instead of a chick in her 30s with a master's from a for-profit online university that advertises during late night tv shows right after the repetitive mesothelioma commercials.

Her skills include:
Screen Shot 2022-10-26 at 3.52.31 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-10-26 at 3.53.08 PM.png

Her 'endorsements' are all from the same people, including someone who works for some addiction rehab place. One of her other skills is resume writing, but it can't be that strong of a skill considering her professional career choices. Anyway, don't look back Leandsay - break free completely and don't give in to last minute babysitting requests from the Bojos so they can go yet again to another pointless late night date night. No doubt they will absolutely use J¢ to guilt-trip the tit out of her to come babysit. Wonder if she'll bother putting her 10-month personal assistant/emotional support human/paid BFF/chauffeur/pack mule stint on her resume.

Reactions: 15
Ok, did we talk about this already and I missed it, or WTF is with this thumbnail choice? Is that really the best they had to pick from?

1666825346948.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
"We'll still hang out sometimes on weekends"

Yeah...soooo I hate to be the bearer of bad news but your rent-a-friend isn't going to hang out with you again unless you pay her to. And if you couldn't compete with an underpaid entry level Florida teaching job then maybe you should just stick your kid in daycare.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Tell us you're hoarders and desperate scraping-the-bottom-of-the-barrel vloggers without telling us you're hoarders and desperate scraping-the-bottom-of-the-barrel vloggers.

View attachment 1680932
There’s people out there living on the breadline and struggling to get by after the pandemic. Then there’s these 2 gluttons…. Their ignorance and total non-existent self awareness knows no bounds!

Reactions: 16
A Limerick

"The nanny will be known as "B"
Wondering if she'll 'spill the tea'
To work for the Trackers
Will drive her crackers
On that we can all agree."

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She needs to stop with the second-pregnancy nonsense. It’s the fat, the reason she hurts is the fat. She was about 50 lbs heavier to start out this time around.

She’s gonna be gigantic. Housebound by Thanksgiving is my prediction.

Reactions: 24
Yeah...soooo I hate to be the bearer of bad news but your rent-a-friend isn't going to hang out with you again unless you pay her to. And if you couldn't compete with an underpaid entry level Florida teaching job then maybe you should just stick your kid in daycare.
Yeah, her updated res has 3 years as a 2nd Grade Teacher, 1 year as Language Arts Teacher, and about 4 years with that ESL place, Harvest.

Plus her Master's.

So to work in Seminole County, as an example, based on their payscale, she could potentially be making $70,000 total comp / year.
(Orange County typically was less $)

I gotta wonder how much they were paying her, cuz I don't think they were paying her what she could pull in teaching back in the schools at this point.

1666826836615.png

Reactions: 11
Holy shiitake mushrooms, Batman! I turn my back for five minutes and Nanny McLean's done a runner? Maybe that Reddit post WAS her after all.

As for 'B', well...Good luck. :)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I haven't followed in quite some time now, but what ever happened to the vegan couple they were always hanging with? I think he was an entertainer at Disney if I remember right.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Running out of demos to target, they must be trying to appeal to wives that check their husbands noses for boogies.
She was literally checking what color the inside of his nose was -- during their lame-ass attempt at trying to have a funny convo about Jenn wishing she could be a nail polish color namer, Tim suggested a color name could be inside of a nose. I kid you not. They are both so unfunny and lame and Tim tries really hard to be funny and never is.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
View attachment 1681201

Glad that DJ knows what she is feeding J$.
But thereto, THEY don’t do research and reading is not one of DJ’s fortes.

Was curious about the Earth’s Best fruit cereal bars.
So did a Google.

Turns out that the company changed the recipe over 2 years ago. Deleting calcium and iron, among the more nutritional ingredients.

“Redhead214
· 2 years ago
Change in formulation
I was extremely disappointed to realize that these bars no longer contain calcium or iron (or a few other nutrients they were previously fortified with). Very upsetting that this change was made and especially not announced or made clear on the packaging. If I had not double checked ingredients we might not have realized. These provide little to no nutritional value now and it’s very disappointing. They were a staple for us before.”
We have them, the strawberry ones are pretty damn tasty. They’re meant to be something quick on the go. We’re taking a box with us to Disney in May. I’m not overly concerned with what nutrients it lacks, you still need real food. They’re not meant to be meal replacement bars. They’re just a better choice than pop tarts.

However, they will feed them to Buddy everyday as a serving of fruit.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.