The Tim Tracker #99 I’ve got 99 problems and Jenn is all of them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We have them, the strawberry ones are pretty damn tasty. They’re meant to be something quick on the go. We’re taking a box with us to Disney in May. I’m not overly concerned with what nutrients it lacks, you still need real food. They’re not meant to be meal replacement bars. They’re just a better choice than pop tarts.

However, they will feed them to Buddy everyday as a serving of fruit.
We've used them too - like you said, better than many alternatives. The Plum mighty snack bars have whole grains and some vitamins. We usually buy those and I don't think the tot knows the difference.

Reactions: 8
I wish I knew who Gin’s doctor is. I’d forward her the Legoland video where she ate a chili dog, piggy wings, apple fries, ice cream and cake and ask her if she still thinks it’s muscle memory.

I guess the tongue is a muscle. Maybe that’s what she meant. Her tongue remembers how much crap Gin likes to eat and that’s why she is so big.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I net
Sounds like she had been planning to leave for a little while and they knew a few weeks ago or something. So good job everyone here who felt a disturbance in the force.

They couldn't compete with a salary she was offered with her master's. 🤔
I bet it was lean in the redit post

Reactions: 17
Tim totally believed the muscle memory reason, too. He said some lame comment about how things are doing what they need to do to get ready. Ummm...the female body is able to hold a baby and can stretch and move accordingly. It doesn't need to balloon way out 4 months into pregnancy to be "ready" - she has one of the worst diets I have ever seen if what she eats in vlogs is any indication. What some doctors would say is that her abdominal muscles probably didn't really heal and go back into place after baby 1, and since they were like that then they opened back up right away. Most women with time between pregnancies can work on that through exercise, etc., and try to bounce back some, but if you don't and also eat atrociously, yeah your "muscle memory" is basically non-existent.

I have a relative that had many kids, and some close together. After the first few, her stomach just looked pregnant all the time even when she wasn't. She didn't have a lot of recovery time between, but Jenn doesn't really have that excuse.

How dare you! :LOL: don't you realise there's a pandemic going on so they couldn't possibly let the kid go into day care! :LOL: :LOL: (but dragging him around the country to crowded places is fine)

They said 'B' would take on 'The role' (I too was wondering if they would say Nanny/educator/ general dogsbody)
Is Baldrick from Blackadder available for the dogsbody job?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah . . . Lynn's not comin' back.
I didn’t watch the video, so I don’t know exactly what was said, however this stan on Reddit seems to think Lyn is still part of the family and will still occasionally babysit.
C0E7D569-BB08-4B27-AD55-44BB192BCBA1.jpeg

I’m curious to know if this was actually mentioned, or if this is a classic case of a stan making up insider info.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah, her updated res has 3 years as a 2nd Grade Teacher, 1 year as Language Arts Teacher, and about 4 years with that ESL place, Harvest.

Plus her Master's.

So to work in Seminole County, as an example, based on their payscale, she could potentially be making $70,000 total comp / year.
(Orange County typically was less $)

I gotta wonder how much they were paying her, cuz I don't think they were paying her what she could pull in teaching back in the schools at this point.

View attachment 1681355
She doesn't have a teaching license in the state of Florida. Just checked again. If she's somehow gotten a job with a temp license or something else that is possible but not sure how likely.

Reactions: 7
I went back to find the original post about the Reddit Nanny thread and it was posted here by a new account called nannydiaries. 🤔 That person joined just to post it, and never had posted before and hasn't posted much since (except some specific stuff about the Mandarin language Stanny was teaching J). I read through the Reddit thread again and the Nanny who posted there never posted again after someone called her Lynn and she acted clueless. 🤔 The original Reddit post was made about 39 days ago. The Nanny said the family presented the trips differently than they actually were because she was under the impression she would have time to herself on the trips. 🤔 (Can anyone imagine Jenn saying something like that to Lean and then realizing she wanted to tag along with Tim instead so Lean had to stay with J? Or, maybe Jenn insisted on hanging out with Bestie Lean at times when Tim had J or he was napping, and didn't actually let her have free time? 😅)

I just find it interesting some random lurker named nannydiaries came here to post about it and point us all there and sort of faded away after.

The "employers" had told this Reddit Nanny 3 months before she posted this that they would give her benefits, but hadn't yet. 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Is Baldrick from Blackadder available for the dogsbody job?
Well, Jen and Dim are pretty much Quennie and the Prince Regent.

Seriously though, not surprised Lean bailed. FL is pretty much taking anyone as a teacher these days, so I half way expected her to leave earlier. And I doubt we'll ever hear from her again, unless she releases a "fictionalized" self published novel about a down and out writer who finds herself watching an obnoxious vlogger's child called The Stanny Diaries

Tim Tracker 100: A Hundred Threads Lasting Longer than Tracker Friends

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I didn’t watch the video, so I don’t know exactly what was said, however this stan on Reddit seems to think Lyn is still part of the family and will still occasionally babysit.
View attachment 1681434
I’m curious to know if this was actually mentioned, or if this is a classic case of a stan making up insider info.
This stuff was mentioned but this Stan embellished part of it to make it seem like Lean was a treasured member of the family.

Gin didn't say she was still part of the family, she said "she's not not a part of our lives"

The babysitting part didn't seem concrete: "she's gonna come and um still do like sometimes come and see him like come in and
babysit for us but also um we're just gonna try to stay in touch yeah and like see her on weekends and stuff like that"

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I went back to find the original post about the Reddit Nanny thread and it was posted here by a new account called nannydiaries. 🤔 That person joined just to post it, and never had posted before and hasn't posted much since (except some specific stuff about the Mandarin language Stanny was teaching J). I read through the Reddit thread again and the Nanny who posted there never posted again after someone called her Lynn and she acted clueless. 🤔 The original Reddit post was made about 39 days ago. The Nanny said the family presented the trips differently than they actually were because she was under the impression she would have time to herself on the trips. 🤔 (Can anyone imagine Jenn saying something like that to Lean and then realizing she wanted to tag along with Tim instead so Lean had to stay with J? Or, maybe Jenn insisted on hanging out with Bestie Lean at times when Tim had J or he was napping, and didn't actually let her have free time? 😅)

I just find it interesting some random lurker named nannydiaries came here to post about it and point us all there and sort of faded away after.

The "employers" had told this Reddit Nanny 3 months before she posted this that they would give her benefits, but hadn't yet. 🤔
Do you know the Reddit User's name by chance. Never looked at the OG suspected Lean post

Reactions: 4
She doesn't have a teaching license in the state of Florida. Just checked again. If she's somehow gotten a job with a temp license or something else that is possible but not sure how likely.
When I went thru the process way back when, you can typically get hired with the intention that you are going to fulfill essential obligations you may be lacking (e.g., licensure, testing, additional coursework, etc.) within a certain timeframe. (and she has a master's degree so that helps)

It could be different now, but either way, they're hurting for teachers so she probably wouldn't have an issue, given she updated her LinkedIn recently with the legit teaching experience we had all wondered if she actually had.

Reactions: 9
From what I could gather the new nanny doesn't have teaching experience. Not sure what she studied in college. I guess the days of pretending the nanny is an educator are over. J$ will fall farther behind his peers. Sigh.

• Sad
  • Haha
So what happens now with their cruise? When they booked it…wouldn’t they have forced Lynn into going assuming it’s the mon-Fri one and she needs her hours as they liked to say? Do they pay to swap it over and give B her chance at being the pack mule? Or do we think they rescheduled?

So what happens now with their cruise? When they booked it…wouldn’t they have forced Lynn into going assuming it’s the mon-Fri one and she needs her hours as they liked to say? Do they pay to swap it over and give B her chance at being the pack mule? Or do we think they rescheduled?
Honestly, they don’t have a lot of wiggle room. Jenn is 20/21 weeks this week. IF they sail on Monday, they had said they were on a wish Halloween on the High Seas cruise, Jenn would be 21/22 weeks. You can’t sail at 24 weeks. It’s now or never really.

Now, when DCL changed their Covid testing rules, they could have cancelled, but Tim was way too obsessed with the characters dressed up like the Sanderson Sisters to not go.

I think they leave Monday, time will tell if Bea tags along. I think Lyn had the patience of a saint and we will now see a revolving door of Nannies. Especially with a new baby coming.

• Haha
Honestly, they don’t have a lot of wiggle room. Jenn is 20/21 weeks this week. IF they sail on Monday, they had said they were on a wish Halloween on the High Seas cruise, Jenn would be 21/22 weeks. You can’t sail at 24 weeks. It’s now or never really.

Now, when DCL changed their Covid testing rules, they could have cancelled, but Tim was way too obsessed with the characters dressed up like the Sanderson Sisters to not go.

I think they leave Monday, time will tell if Bea tags along. I think Lyn had the patience of a saint and we will now see a revolving door of Nannies. Especially with a new baby coming.
He's so obsessed, he couldn't remember the name of the movie nor could he recognise HP iconography on the merchandise. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

I imagine Bea has less qualifications than Lean because most people who are qualified aren't going to work for the Snackers. God knows, if they even did a background check or anything on Nanny B. Lean was essentially recommended by their room organizer. They will not want to pay for someone to have a living wage and with the amount of crap that they probably expect the nanny to do no one who has qualifications is going to last that long. I suspected Lean was mostly their to pay off her debt and once that was resolved, she was out of there. She might've also was hoping that being around Dim might help her make it into the travel vlog/blog world, but she picked the worst vlogger to work for.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Since the cruise might be so soon can they just switch Lyn on the reservation with Bea/B? I’d assume there would be fees or something at the least. Maybe this is the weekend she will be babysitting?

Reactions: 5
Since the cruise might be so soon can they just switch Lyn on the reservation with Bea/B? I’d assume there would be fees or something at the least. Maybe this is the weekend she will be babysitting?
I wonder if they might even leave J$ home with Bea and claim he's with the cousins and they are on a baby moon. I wouldn't put it past them.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.