The Tim Tracker #9 And now it’s time for stuff we’ll never do for $100, Alex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well look at that big boy! Ehh, idiots...he shouldn’t be using this huge fork and you handing him the fork with the food already on it isn’t really him using it. Get him a toddler fork and let HIM do the whole process. Then you can say he’s using a fork, like he should be at 14 months View attachment 399444
Good Lord, the kid will put an eye out with that.
Why is common sense SO HARD for these two? WHY?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Great, now Jackpot is pooping and that is all they are talking about. Then Jenn tells Tim not to embarrass him! Maybe REMOVE him from the shot so we don't have to watch that.
If he is as smart as they (and the stans) think he is, why didn't he go on the toilet...sorry, I meant commode.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well look at that big boy! Ehh, idiots...he shouldn’t be using this huge fork and you handing him the fork with the food already on it isn’t really him using it. Get him a toddler fork and let HIM do the whole process. Then you can say he’s using a fork, like he should be at 14 months View attachment 399444
Right? This was a total troll post!

Reactions: 5
Haha I love this comment, although Jenn never looks ‘good’...but she does always seem to find Tim at his worst.
E629310B-8746-490C-8574-816B4B87B750.jpeg

Quick poll: who has better food etiquette?
A. Jennbo
B. A zombie from The Walking Dead

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Haha I love this comment, although Jenn never looks ‘good’...but she does always seem to find Tim at his worst. View attachment 399491
Quick poll: who has better food etiquette?
A. Jennbo
B. A zombie from The Walking Dead
absolutely a zombie. Even they chew with their mouths closed on occasion. I will never understand why Jenn loves to spend her day with her mouth wide open

Reactions: 4
LOL. Even the stans noticed - 🤣
(forget the rest of the kissy ass stuff...it's the first line that I agreed with! But not in a good way.)

Elizabeth Pierce54 seconds ago
I just want to say that Jenn has been so animated for the past few weeks and she seems really happy and I love this side of her 💜 I can't wait for the upcoming year and to see how Jackson changes, these next milestones are so amazing and there will be days that you are going to be amazed at the things he picks up and when you look at him and realize that he is not a baby anymore 💜

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I think you're being optimistic if you think they get groceries. When they show the inside of their fridge there's barely anything in it. I think these jokers order out and do take out.
When they're not stuffing their faces in the parks. No wonder they don't need to stock their fridge.

Reactions: 1
My favorite part of the live show is when she was talking about how into the gear Tim is and how the new camera, lens, and microphone are so great...as the horrible static runs throughout the entire show.

Per Florida's own press releases the vaccine is not expected to be available to the general population, including younger residents or non-frontline workers, until late spring. I'm staying on top of it as I'll be down there for awhile working on the house which has my name on it now. (and all the bills too, ugh)
I swear to all that is good, if those two get vaccinated before my parents, who live just north of Orlando, there needs to be hell to pay. Both are in the age-risk category, my dad is a recovering cancer patient, and they can't seem to get in.

Don't make me come take the needle out of your arms, Trackers.

Reactions: 16
Good Lord, the kid will put an eye out with that.
Why is common sense SO HARD for these two? WHY?
This is where their lack of friends really hurts. I remember it being such a help to have other parents to bounce stuff off, check milestones and have kids model behavior. On their own, they probably think he’s doing perfect as he can find the sheep and his belly button.

Reactions: 5
This is where their lack of friends really hurts. I remember it being such a help to have other parents to bounce stuff off, check milestones and have kids model behavior. On their own, they probably think he’s doing perfect as he can find the sheep and his belly button.
It doesn’t help that the stans are spamming the comments section telling them what amazing parents they are. I don’t even have kids (and don’t want any), but I want to pull my hair out when they scream how advanced he is for his age and how T&J are just soooo awesome. It seems the only criteria they’re looking at is Jackson’s frequent trips to WDW. He can’t feed himself, but he gets to see Mickey Mouse every day 🙄

Reactions: 10
and lack of their family being around. I would hope that if life were normal that they would be spending enough time with them that they would have learned just some basic stuff by now.

Reactions: 6
That was not at all interesting to watch....and yet I did. Time I'll never get back. I have to admit the baby's smile at the end was so adorable.
Even tho he was created by dumb and dumber I gotta agree. He's a cute little buddy 😉

Reactions: 6
So I am confused. What time do they have dinner and why isnt Jackson having his dinner at the same time as theM he should have the same as them and needs to be feeding himself.
After dinner it should be quiet time so that Jackson goes to bed and 8pm is way too late. If Tim didnt run to him as soon as he makes a noise or wakes he would probably go back to sleep. He should be sleeping all night for aboutv12 hours.

Why on earth would they start to sort ot stuff when Jackson is in bed? Though that machine in his room is so noisy he wouldn't hear anything over it!
OMG he takes the monitor into the bathroom ?? Why?

There’s something so sinister about Tim. He comes across to me as arrogant, controlling and obsessive. I do believe that he isn’t allowing Jackson to feed himself because he doesn’t like the mess and also because he lacks patience. I think it makes him really angry to sit there and see Jackson mush his food and spill it everywhere. It always seems to be him that is feeding Jackson.

it’s the same when Jackson is doing anything to be honest, Tim is always trying to direct Jackson and is always trying to control Jackson’s movements. He can’t seem to just let Jackson be, he has to be totally involved, directing him, asking him to do different things. If Jackson walks away when Tim is wanting him to do something, then Tim goes and brings Jackson back.

It’s the same with how he is constantly talking over Jen and correcting her all the time. No wonder Jen has no confidence and is too anxious to work a normal job or to drive. I think she has be belittled and undermined by Tim so much that she has lost her confidence. There’s no spark or life in her at all. I think Jackson will end up the same way.

I also found it weird how they were talking about putting a safety gate on the stairs at the top so that Jackson can roam more upstairs. They literally said that this isn’t to give him more freedom, it’s so that they can do jobs and keep an eye on him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
IMHO, if anyone's sinister, it's Jenn. She's the controlling one. Jenn is the one constantly talking over him, keeping things in the videos to make Tim look stupid, etc., as well as forcing herself to go with Tim to the parks every single day with Jackson rather than staying at home and being a MOTHER.
Jenn is the one that has caused them to lose friends. Jenn is the one that pushed Tim's family away.

Jenn is loaded with confidence - especially these last few weeks since she's dyed back to blonde. She's off the wall and manic, and even the stans have noticed. Even the stans have commented that Jenn talks way too much and is the videos too much now - as if it's become "The Jenn Show" .

If anyone has lost their spark, it's Tim.

Reactions: 21
IMHO, if anyone's sinister, it's Jenn. She's the controlling one. Jenn is the one constantly talking over him, keeping things in the videos to make Tim look stupid, etc., as well as forcing herself to go with Tim to the parks every single day with Jackson rather than staying at home and being a MOTHER.
Jenn is the one that has caused them to lose friends. Jenn is the one that pushed Tim's family away.

Jenn is loaded with confidence - especially these last few weeks since she's dyed back to blonde. She's off the wall and manic, and even the stans have noticed. Even the stans have commented that Jenn talks way too much and is the videos too much now - as if it's become "The Jenn Show" .

If anyone has lost their spark, it's Tim.
Hm some good points. I’d say though they’re as bad as each other then if that’s the case. As Jackson is definitely being controlled, confined to a pen instead of being allowed to roam, still being swaddled, isn’t allowed to feed himself and when he was a young baby they forced him to stay awake so that they could keep his routine. I’m honestly disgusted by how they’ve treated Jackson, it’s appalling.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.