The Tim Tracker #9 And now it’s time for stuff we’ll never do for $100, Alex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To explain all the shadow banning: (This is being done by both Tim and Jenn by the way, not one or the other)

From https://www.whatiscodependency.com/npd-narcissism-symptoms-defenses/

Why do narcissists deny?
Shame makes narcissists feel insecure and inadequate―vulnerable feelings that they must deny to themselves and others. This is one reason that they can't take criticism, responsibility, dissent, or negative feedback even when meant to be constructive. Instead, they demand unconditional, positive regard from others.

Reactions: 6
Yep exactly. Jackson still seems to be quite mellow and bubbly at the moment. I have seen him get frustrated (when Jen wouldn’t put him down), but he just fussed and whined (and even this Jen found frustrating and she told him “you can’t always go down on the floor when you want to”). At his age now his emotions of anger, frustration and possessiveness are developing and his stubbornness is too. Wait until he’s kicking, biting, screaming, smacking and hitting out, Jen and Tim are going to lose their tit. Especially when he starts refusing to do anything they ask, when he starts refusing the car seat, the pram, the cot, the swaddle and telling them “no” to everything, they aren’t going to like that.
They better be prepared for this gig to end on them and I am just not saying it out of wishful thinking.Two middle aged obese people with a screwed up kid just wont be that appealing to audiences in the future.Also she wont get pregnant again:I am from the Orlando area and word around town is that the issue with pregnancy isnt Jenn but rather Tim has weak swimmers.Anyway,their time is limited and they are screwing up their child for this.It is easy to tell he is already developmentally behind

Reactions: 3
So that psychology vlogger/teacher I've referenced before made a point that the NPD types adore the borderline NPD type. We'll frequently find them together in relationships.

It very well could be they're both ill. That's so scary to think about a child being raised that way.

(Since I was in a relationship with one, I got a little concerned thinking he was calling me one, but I'm not... LOL... I'm just freaking INFJ.)

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
So that psychology vlogger/teacher I've referenced before made a point that the NPD types adore the borderline NPD type. We'll frequently find them together in relationships.

It very well could be they're both ill. That's so scary to think about a child being raised that way.

(Since I was in a relationship with one, I got a little concerned thinking he was calling me one, but I'm not... LOL... I'm just freaking INFJ.)
IbehindIt. It seems to me that all of these you tubers or Instagram influencers who have found success have this narcissistic personality in common.I mean alot have no talent and really nothing to offer.However they have been able to find success in all of their stans kissing their butts

I would not feel comfortable marketing to you tube Instagram unless I was really offering something that could benefit the viewers

IbehindIt. It seems to me that all of these you tubers or Instagram influencers who have found success have this narcissistic personality in common.I mean alot have no talent and really nothing to offer.However they have been able to find success in all of their stans kissing their butts

I would not feel comfortable marketing to you tube Instagram unless I was really offering something that could benefit the viewers
I agree, there's various degrees of it out there. For example, I wouldn't call Molly of Allears.net sick, what we see is outgoing and creative. That's fine. She's also been known to admit failure, a trait NPDs are not known for. Of course, she may be different outside of what we see.

The Trackers never admit failure and go out of their way to hide it. They'll show something they failed at if it is an interesting talk point, but the blame always comes down to someone or something else having done wrong. They shush all commentary that notes issues instead of learning from it. There is an attraction to these types of people: we like seeing people who just charge ahead without care and who in their own words seemingly succeed. It puts our own lives in contrast where we plan and worry, and rightly so because there are consequences to making mistakes that we answer to. It's fascinating but we are usually able to make a clear distinction between normal and abnormal behavior in others once we've grown up.

Jenn comes HERE, to her "haters" of all places because she's paranoid about what is being said about her in order to learn to be a proper mom. Then she makes points to prove us wrong in the video two days later. That's screwed up.

By the way Jenn, how about stocking that fridge with a ton of proper food and fixing Jackson's fork scaling it down to toddler sized one?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

Oh definitely! There are several psychological studies about it! There is a ongoing discussion about YouTube and Instagram attracting certain types of personalities. Some of the biggest personalities qualify for Antisocial disorders(they are a part of the 5%). I don’t know much about the topic, I mostly study BPD, Mood disorders, and occasionally antisocial disorders. That’s why I keep preaching about Jenn over and over, she is following the exact same symptoms and personality traits as the people I study

Oh definitely! There are several psychological studies about it! There is a ongoing discussion about YouTube and Instagram attracting certain types of personalities. Some of the biggest personalities qualify for Antisocial disorders(they are a part of the 5%). I don’t know much about the topic, I mostly study BPD, Mood disorders, and occasionally antisocial disorders. That’s why I keep preaching about Jenn over and over, she is following the exact same symptoms and personality traits as the people I study
So you'd know better than I, can these disorders ever be "fixed"? Can those like Jenn ever learn to feel for others and function normally outside of pretending to be?

Going back to my ex: no, that would be pretty much impossible for him, but I think he was a severe case.

So you'd know better than I, can these disorders ever be "fixed"? Can those like Jenn ever learn to feel for others and function normally outside of pretending to be?

Going back to my ex: no, that would be pretty much impossible for him, but I think he was a severe case.
People like Jenn can live with BPD, Bipolar and other personality disorders if they regularly take medication(daily) and attend cognitive therapy so they can learn how to react in a healthy way. Group sessions, hobbies, and healthy ways to cope are highly recommended. I’d say Jenn were to complete all these steps she could manage her disorder. Unfortunately BPD, Bipolar, NPD are lifelong

People like Jenn can live with BPD, Bipolar and other personality disorders if they regularly take medication(daily) and attend cognitive therapy so they can learn how to react in a healthy way. Group sessions, hobbies, and healthy ways to cope are highly recommended. I’d say Jenn were to complete all these steps she could manage her disorder. Unfortunately BPD, Bipolar, NPD are lifelong
Okay, thank you. I suspected these disorders are internal to the person's unique biology/chemistry and would never vanish.
The problem I see with treating anyone like this is that they truly feel that they're fine and do not need medication. In their minds the medication is so others can control them verses it helping them gain control of themselves. Their paranoia kicks in and it's a futile battle.

I really hope for Jackson's sake that Jenn considers the idea of some of what you suggested above. For me they'd be interesting and fun to watch and see all the people who really do want to work on themselves.

Last edited:
Watching the live again because I need something to hate watch while I do a spin class🤣🤣🤣

at about 23:30 someone says “bull and bear soon”

and they get all bent out of shape because they aren’t doing outdoor dining and bull & Bear won’t accommodate their wackadoodle bullshit

also Tim is all butthurt because someone is criticizing their shelving...you can really see how aggravated he gets about the shelf comments too🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Could Jenn's disorders benefit from cbd or thc products? Her sister visited from Colorado and 2 weeks later Jenn is acting a lot different. Coincidence or not?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Watching the live again because I need something to hate watch while I do a spin class🤣🤣🤣

at about 23:30 someone says “bull and bear soon”

and they get all bent out of shape because they aren’t doing outdoor dining and bull & Bear won’t accommodate their wackadoodle bullshit

also Tim is all butthurt because someone is criticizing their shelving...you can really see how aggravated he gets about the shelf comments too🤣🤣🤣🤣
Genuine question here but were their meals in La Luce and Boathouse outdoors? I’ve never been to either and don’t pay a lot of attention to them when they are eating, but had just assumed they were indoors so was surprised when he said that they are only doing outdoor dining just now..

Reactions: 1
Genuine question here but were their meals in La Luce and Boathouse outdoors? I’ve never been to either and don’t pay a lot of attention to them when they are eating, but had just assumed they were indoors so was surprised when he said that they are only doing outdoor dining just now..
They were both outdoors. La Luce definitely was, I had to watch the Boathouse vlog twice because it seemed they were inside because it seemed overly dark, but they were outside under an overhang.

Could Jenn's disorders benefit from cbd or thc products? Her sister visited from Colorado and 2 weeks later Jenn is acting a lot different. Coincidence or not?
CBD and THC products help anxiety symptoms but with bipolar disorder it’s different. CBD and THC have been found to worsen manic and depressive episodes in both bipolar and BPD patients. I didn’t know her sister was from Colorado! Perhaps it’s the case?

They were both outdoors. La Luce definitely was, I had to watch the Boathouse vlog twice because it seemed they were inside because it seemed overly dark, but they were outside under an overhang.
Ah thanks. I genuinely had just assumed at the time they were indoors and thought nothing of it at the time cos probably safer than a lot of stuff they do.

I should say, I also haven’t eaten indoors or outdoors in restaurants since last Mach, but I think I’d feel safer doing that than traipsing around busy themeparks and touching everything in merch shops.

Ah thanks. I genuinely had just assumed at the time they were indoors and thought nothing of it at the time cos probably safer than a lot of stuff they do.

I should say, I also haven’t eaten indoors or outdoors in restaurants since last Mach, but I think I’d feel safer doing that than traipsing around busy themeparks and touching everything in merch shops.
yep they only dine indoors 🙄🙄 BUT like you said they’ll walk into a merch shop and touch everything/buy all the things

it just genuinely makes zero sense to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.