The Tim Tracker #9 And now it’s time for stuff we’ll never do for $100, Alex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re: the meal sub boxes

They are two fully grown adults who “work” from home and have very lax “schedules” there is absolutely ZERO reason for them to need a meal subscription service

No excuses. No ifs, ands, or buts about it...ZERO REASONS.

My husband is always shocked that they never have time to accomplish ANYTHING.

My husband works 60 hours a week with 2 days off and I am a full time stay at home mom. We have renovated our kitchen (by ourselves) and redone our floors, painted the entire house, and still have time to make daily meals...and this is just in the past 2 years. We aren’t patting ourselves on the back or trying to get you all to give us kudos but just examples of how ABSO-bleeping-LUTELY lazy these two dildos are

Reactions: 6
Said on Instagram they’d be live around 3, 4:20 and nothing yet. 😂😂😂 Also, they said it’d be around Jackson’s nap. I sure hope they don’t put that kid down for a nap at almost 5 o’clock...

Also - this is not defending the trackers but I don’t agree that meal kits are lazy. My husband was a chef for 18 years and I am also a very good cook but we use meal kits from time to time just to help us get out of ruts. They also keep us from ordering out as much. We might order three dinners a week but still plan all other meals and do a grocery trip. HelloFresh has also helped me with a 35 lbs weight loss (still going) because it keeps me from getting bored and is somewhat pre-portioned. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Said on Instagram they’d be live around 3, 4:20 and nothing yet. 😂😂😂 Also, they said it’d be around Jackson’s nap. I sure hope they don’t put that kid down for a nap at almost 5 o’clock...

Also - this is not defending the trackers but I don’t agree that meal kits are lazy. My husband was a chef for 18 years and I am also a very good cook but we use meal kits from time to time just to help us get out of ruts. They also keep us from ordering out as much. We might order three dinners a week but still plan all other meals and do a grocery trip. HelloFresh has also helped me with a 35 lbs weight loss (still going) because it keeps me from getting bored and is somewhat pre-portioned. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Exactly. You sound like us.

And that is AWESOME! re: the 35 lbs!

I agree re: the portions aspect. I often would take 2nds or 3rds of whatever I'd make for dinner and you're absolutely right. When I'd get the meals for 2, once me and DH eat, that's it. It is really helpful that way!

I'll also say that some recipes one may find would call for like heavy cream or things like that (where you may only use a small bit) and with the meal kit, you only get as much as you need. So you don't end up with 3/4 of a carton or package of something sitting in the frig from a recipe you wanted to try and then never get around to using the rest of the ingredient leftovers. So it helps with waste too.

Reactions: 5

Congrats on the weight loss!!

I just started a diet and have actually been pondering if one of these services would be worth doing. It would have the portion control I would need and yet still meals.

Reactions: 1
Slightly off topic but I haven't seen Ellen Smith on Slackers' comments field lately. However, I was tuning into Best Life and Beyond (self-torture, idk what I was thinking) where the uber annoying, ever whiny Katie was on a tear because people were calling her out for being self-absorbed with Spencer. For ex, never letting him finish a sentence, always talking over him, etc.. I took a look in the comments' section just for kicks and low and behold, there was Ellen Smith with a typically snide comment, this time defending Katie. I'm pretty sure it was "our" Ellen because the date the account was created was exactly the same (August 2020).

• Wow
Reactions: 3

They aren’t lazy for NORMAL people. For the Slackers they are absolutely lazy. There is no reason that they should need a meal planning kit when they LITERALLY have nothing else going on. Their house is filthy, they aren’t producing content as actively, they literally have the ability to completely control their own schedule

Reactions: 5
I think you're being optimistic if you think they get groceries. When they show the inside of their fridge there's barely anything in it. I think these jokers order out and do take out.

Reactions: 3
1611437711701.png

Jenn looks like a possessed succubus, and Tim looks like he's been regretting the last 10 years.

1611437853587.png

Jenn's grown quite a pair of thunder thighs.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 399208

Jenn looks like a possessed succubus, and Tim looks like he's been regretting the last 10 years.

View attachment 399221

Jenn's grown quite a pair of thunder thighs.
Tim really looks ill. I’m actually wondering if he’s had a good checkup? He should really be concerned. And if he isn’t, if Jenn truly loves him (we know she doesn’t but I digress) she would encourage him to see a doctor.

Tim, if the succubus allows you time to yourself please read this: something isn’t right, you could have a blood clot or an arterial clog! You need to address your lifestyle and health if not for yourself, FOR JACKSON!!

I’m not a doctor but have way too many personal experiences with all of this 😖😖

I think you're being optimistic if you think they get groceries. When they show the inside of their fridge there's barely anything in it. I think these jokers order out and do take out.
With an almost 1.5 year old they are setting a horrific example. But I guess I shouldn’t be surprised

Reactions: 4
Tim just looks tired, IMHO.

Jenn, on the other hand, looks like the most refreshed mom of a toddler I've ever seen. A mom who somehow NEVER misses her sleep. All 12 hours / day of it.

There's literally no dark circles or bags under her eyes but 2x as many under Tim's.

Gee, wonder why? 🤣

Reactions: 9
Live show! Zzzzz. Personally I think I would rather watch grass grow. I really want to comment and tell Jenn to shut the f#$k up! Stop effing interrupting !

Reactions: 7
Tim just looks tired, IMHO.

Jenn, on the other hand, looks like the most refreshed mom of a toddler I've ever seen. A mom who somehow NEVER misses her sleep. All 12 hours / day of it.

There's literally no dark circles or bags under her eyes but 2x as many under Tim's.

Gee, wonder why? 🤣
I feel like I’ve seen Tim look swollen and yellow or gray. Being exhausted can lead to other things. I really think he’s the only responsible parent.

Jenn is definitely getting her 12 hours while Tim suffers

Live show! Zzzzz. Personally I think I would rather watch grass grow. I really want to comment and tell Jenn to shut the f#$k up! Stop effing interrupting !
TELL HER!! That would be the highlight of my month
CD56CCA8-6FC1-4921-AD49-61EAA2158855.gif

• Haha
Does anyone know, if I’m shadow banned is that just for comments on the vlog or can they also not see my comments in live chat?

Or if I use an account that’s not shadow banned, can they shadow ban me from the live chat?

Live comments are ridiculous, however some said that the channel should be renamed because Jenn takes over everything 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is on the live stream right now, EATING!!! She wanted to share her eating a candy bar with us.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.