The Tim Tracker #9 And now it’s time for stuff we’ll never do for $100, Alex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can see it both ways. Each of them brings the other down. It’s a weird situation. I feel for that baby. He is sweet and happy now but time will take its toll on him.

Reactions: 9
Hm some good points. I’d say though they’re as bad as each other then if that’s the case. As Jackson is definitely being controlled, confined to a pen instead of being allowed to roam, still being swaddled, isn’t allowed to feed himself and when he was a young baby they forced him to stay awake so that they could keep his routine. I’m honestly disgusted by how they’ve treated Jackson, it’s appalling.
OH yeah, I agree with you on that 100%. Jackson is really a cute little guy and they're stifling his growth and development, though I'm sure (I hope!!!) he'll turn out fine developmental-wise (seems like everything they muck up ends up coming out fine for them...somehow)

And Tim is absolutely no angel but, having watched them since way before they were #hosted, I really think the driving force for all this dysfunction is truly Jenn.

It’s the same with how he is constantly talking over Jen and correcting her all the time. No wonder Jen has no confidence and is too anxious to work a normal job or to drive. I think she has be belittled and undermined by Tim so much that she has lost her confidence. There’s no spark or life in her at all. I think Jackson will end up the same way.
I'll also mention that she really is the one that wants this. Back when she first quit her job, she embraced being home and having Tim be the one that took care of her (he was "the man" and "would provide," he said). She embraced not driving. She embraced all of that. And used her anxiety to her benefit and still does to this day.

So, I don't think it was because she was belittled by Tim about stuff enough to not ever want to seek work again or drive.

She actually LOVES her life and not having to do anything beyond editing as a "job" and even then, if she doesn't feel like editing a video that day, she can just effusively apologize ("so sorrrry, you guyyyyzzzzz") and all is well. She makes her own rules.

Reactions: 8
OH yeah, I agree with you on that 100%. Jackson is really a cute little guy and they're stifling his growth and development, though I'm sure (I hope!!!) he'll turn out fine developmental-wise (seems like everything they muck up ends up coming out fine for them...somehow)

And Tim is absolutely no angel but, having watched them since way before they were #hosted, I really think the driving force for all this dysfunction is truly Jenn.
I really do worry about Jackson. If they continue to smother him and not encourage normal development, then he will eventually suffer for it. It’s a miracle he can walk given that he was previously strapped into everything imaginable. Once he gets to about eighteen months, the temper tantrums are really going to step up a level if they continue to try and control him. I just want to give them both a shake and tell them to wake the duck up and realise what they’re doing to their child. And they seriously want to bring another child into the world? Madness.

I remember years ago when Jen was rarely seen on his channel, when he mainly went to the parks alone or with friends. It’s definitely all gone down hill since she started making more of an appearance.

Reactions: 13
I really do worry about Jackson. If they continue to smother him and not encourage normal development, then he will eventually suffer for it. It’s a miracle he can walk given that he was previously strapped into everything imaginable. Once he gets to about eighteen months, the temper tantrums are really going to step up a level if they continue to try and control him. I just want to give them both a shake and tell them to wake the duck up and realise what they’re doing to their child. And they seriously want to bring another child into the world? Madness.

I remember years ago when Jen was rarely seen on his channel, when he mainly went to the parks alone or with friends. It’s definitely all gone down hill since she started making more of an appearance.
I agree. I think that the terrible twos are going to be interesting to watch, for sure. ;)

Jenn gives off every impression lately that she has it all figured out, and I think she (and Tim) are going to be in for a rude awakening when all of a sudden their sweet little "buddy" starts thrashing and screaming at the top of his lungs, punching her, throwing things, and is generally DONE with going to the parks every day and sweating in 100-degree weather. 🤣

Granted, some kids are better than others in this phase, but wow - won't it be interesting to watch Jackson if he doesn't handle it as well?

I agree w/ it going downhill too. I'm by no means trying to be a cheerleader for Tim's (I've got other issues with him as well!) but I have to hand it to him - he DID put out some good solo videos back years ago and I enjoyed the series he did on the Disney resorts. She absolutely changes the entire energy of the videos, and not in a good way.

Reactions: 6
I agree. I think that the terrible twos are going to be interesting to watch, for sure. ;)

Jenn gives off every impression lately that she has it all figured out, and I think she (and Tim) are going to be in for a rude awakening when all of a sudden their sweet little "buddy" starts thrashing and screaming at the top of his lungs, punching her, throwing things, and is generally DONE with going to the parks every day and sweating in 100-degree weather. 🤣

Granted, some kids are better than others in this phase, but wow - won't it be interesting to watch Jackson if he doesn't handle it as well?

I agree w/ it going downhill too. I'm by no means trying to be a cheerleader for Tim's (I've got other issues with him as well!) but I have to hand it to him - he DID put out some good solo videos back years ago and I enjoyed the series he did on the Disney resorts. She absolutely changes the entire energy of the videos, and not in a good way.
Yep exactly. Jackson still seems to be quite mellow and bubbly at the moment. I have seen him get frustrated (when Jen wouldn’t put him down), but he just fussed and whined (and even this Jen found frustrating and she told him “you can’t always go down on the floor when you want to”). At his age now his emotions of anger, frustration and possessiveness are developing and his stubbornness is too. Wait until he’s kicking, biting, screaming, smacking and hitting out, Jen and Tim are going to lose their tit. Especially when he starts refusing to do anything they ask, when he starts refusing the car seat, the pram, the cot, the swaddle and telling them “no” to everything, they aren’t going to like that.

Reactions: 2
IMHO, if anyone's sinister, it's Jenn. She's the controlling one. Jenn is the one constantly talking over him, keeping things in the videos to make Tim look stupid, etc., as well as forcing herself to go with Tim to the parks every single day with Jackson rather than staying at home and being a MOTHER.
Jenn is the one that has caused them to lose friends. Jenn is the one that pushed Tim's family away.

Jenn is loaded with confidence - especially these last few weeks since she's dyed back to blonde. She's off the wall and manic, and even the stans have noticed. Even the stans have commented that Jenn talks way too much and is the videos too much now - as if it's become "The Jenn Show" .

If anyone has lost their spark, it's Tim.
I feel that we're watching a bad ventriloquist act. It's bad because the Jentriloquist does all the talking and only throws her voice to the puppet begrudgingly on occasion to say "yeah", "right", or "now it's the time to pay the price".

Also the puppet's left eye only opens half way and needs to be repaired. (Sorry, that was mean)

• Haha
So they did admit to still owning the Volt in the live stream. Because Timbo is worried about being able to drive away easily in a natural disaster.

If their revenue continues to shrink I think they will go the Patreon, channel subscriptions and super chat route. They certainly have enough people swinging off of their nuts to make that work I think.

It is interesting Adam the Woo still has a Patreon I thought he nuked it a few years back. 393 patrons probably a couple of grand a month or less but still a significant income stream.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Hm some good points. I’d say though they’re as bad as each other then if that’s the case. As Jackson is definitely being controlled, confined to a pen instead of being allowed to roam, still being swaddled, isn’t allowed to feed himself and when he was a young baby they forced him to stay awake so that they could keep his routine. I’m honestly disgusted by how they’ve treated Jackson, it’s appalling.
They still swaddle him?! Like arms in, can’t move at all? Or do they keep his arms out?

Reactions: 1
So they did admit to still owning the Volt in the live stream. Because Timbo is worried about being able to drive away easily in a natural disaster.
If they don't drive or do upkeep on the Volt, just like any other car, would it drive away that easily? From just sitting in the garage unused? Is the Volt a hybrid gas / electric? Wouldn't you need to still operate it and make sure the battery is good and all and the juices flowing, etc.?

Or am I just ignorant to the "magic" of that type of vehicle? 🤣

They still swaddle him?! Like arms in, can’t move at all? Or do they keep his arms out?
He has a “swaddle suit”. So it’s like a baby grow that keeps his hands and feet inside, but it’s very stiff, so he can’t really move in it at all. Apparently this is because they’ve decided a blanket is unsafe...

They use a Zippadee Zip which is more like a sleep sack. But still has arms inside it even though he can move them somewhat. Intended to be for transition from arms in to arms out. No clue why they won’t just put him in a regular sleep sack with arms completely out. Would be much more appropriate for Florida. I double checked and I guess as long as they aren’t too tight which his looks... they can be used up to 24m.

I live in a cold part of Canada and my 5mo has slept in a regular Halo sleep sack (fleece one for winter) with arms out since she was 3mo. The second they can roll they need their arms out. We just did changed it cold Turkey though. She loves sleeping with her arms up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
So they purposefully moved it out of the garage in that disaster of a home vlog to show off their "clean and organized" garage? They would be infinitely more tolerable if they just owned up to their current lifestyle instead of hiding anything that makes them seem more well off than they are. Instead we get lies and not so subtle flexes to feel better. They're wretched.

" He comes across to me as arrogant, controlling and obsessive. I do believe that he isn’t allowing Jackson to feed himself because he doesn’t like the mess and also because he lacks patience. I think it makes him really angry to sit there and see Jackson mush his food and spill it everywhere. It always seems to be him that is feeding Jackson."

I agree with your assessment of Tim. He comes across as OCD and controlling with the baby. I sometimes think he manhandles the baby roughly in situations when little J isn't doing exactly what Tim wants or isn't posing perfectly and he maintains a vice like grip on him. When they were at Epcot and Dimbo held the baby by his femur in order to get the perfect picture with the wings. So careless and dangerous. And then the constant "I" this or "I" that instead of referring to decisions made about the baby as though as a couple instead of sounding like a single parent who makes all the decisions.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
They use a Zippadee Zip which is more like a sleep sack. But still has arms inside it even though he can move them somewhat. Intended to be for transition from arms in to arms out. No clue why they won’t just put him in a regular sleep sack with arms completely out. Would be much more appropriate for Florida. I double checked and I guess as long as they aren’t too tight which his looks... they can be used up to 24m.

I live in a cold part of Canada and my 5mo has slept in a regular Halo sleep sack (fleece one for winter) with arms out since she was 3mo. The second they can roll they need their arms out. We just did changed it cold Turkey though. She loves sleeping with her arms up.
I feel like this thing also contributes to why his hands are so claw like and don’t have as much dexterity as they should, they’re restricted all night. He needs to be able to roll over, push up and grab the crib rails, jump up and down etc. We introduced a lovey at 18 months to help with separation anxiety per our pediatrician’s recommendation. How will Jack$on be able to grab and play with things? That’s why they run to him immediately. It a horrible thing to say, but I sincerely hope they do not have another child.

My son had used the sleeveless halo early walker once he started to stand up and walk in his crib. Fleece one in the winter and the thin cotton one in the summer. He associates putting it on with sleep. He took one step in the closed bottom sack one and totally ate tit, almost whacked his face on the rail. I went right out and bought the one with the independent legs lol.

I’m in Michigan and did the same thing with my son. Once he could roll his arms were out. Once he was able to walk he was in a sleep sack with feet holes so he could walk in it. Poor Jackson I feel so bad for him.

Reactions: 7
I’m in Michigan and did the same thing with my son. Once he could roll his arms were out. Once he was able to walk he was in a sleep sack with feet holes so he could walk in it. Poor Jackson I feel so bad for him.
Exactly - it sickens me that instead of letting people comment a heads up for their child’s developmental wellness they shadow ban instead. I had commented a few months back that he was looking close to being too tall for his infant car seat and boom - they upgraded to the convertible seat. I’m banned now and I don’t know if I was back then... but it’s not an attack always... it’s just an FYI as they are first time parents and showing what they do on the Internet. Don’t expect for people not to comment for your child’s safety.

Instead of letting their child eat with his hands from age 6m and then graduate to toddler cutlery, they’ve now decided to only give him a piece of cutlery at age 14m... and it’s a bleeping metal dinner fork - not even a metal dessert size fork at least smaller and less likely to poke his face or nose or eyes with. But don’t anyone dare tell them that...

Reactions: 7

I'll also mention that she really is the one that wants this. Back when she first quit her job, she embraced being home and having Tim be the one that took care of her (he was "the man" and "would provide," he said). She embraced not driving. She embraced all of that. And used her anxiety to her benefit and still does to this day.

So, I don't think it was because she was belittled by Tim about stuff enough to not ever want to seek work again or drive.

She actually LOVES her life and not having to do anything beyond editing as a "job" and even then, if she doesn't feel like editing a video that day, she can just effusively apologize ("so sorrrry, you guyyyyzzzzz") and all is well. She makes her own rules.
I’m agreeing with 2020 planner. Tim is a lot of things but he’s not controlling. Jenn shows no signs of a spouse being controlled. She would be afraid to talk over him and she certainly wouldn’t be calling the shots. If she has BPD(hypothesis not actual diagnosis), then trust me on this, she is good at manipulation. People with this condition are generally good at making others look bad. Remember she is the one that is editing the footage and it would benefit her if Tim looked like the emotional abusive one over her. She shows all the signs of emotionally abusing him. The little comments, him appeasing her, getting defensive when she compliments. I think(not saying it’s what is happening) Tim is clinging to Jackson hard because of Jenn. I know someone said perhaps something happened while Tim was away with Jenn and Jackson. He might be over compensating for the lack of affection as well. I agree he is arrogant though.

Either way Jackson is not going to benefit from either parent if this continues

I think something flipped in Jenn, she slowly brought out this “woe is me, super anxious, can’t do anything” persona until Tim was doing everything and then once he was deep in to it she starts getting more and more demanding, forcing herself in to his vlogs more, forcing her company on him in the parks everyday, and probably making comments about Jackson that made Tim feel like he’s the only one that can take care of him because of how quick Tim runs when Jackson starts crying and Jenn is happily talking to all her stans on a live....Tim has always been arrogant and I think having someone to take care of increased his arrogance to where he couldn’t see what she was doing. Now thanks to all the “editing” she does and keeping her face front and center in most thumbnails she can show proof that the channel is more hers than Tim’s if Tim tries to leave. Her argument will be she is in every vlog, does all the editing and uploading while Tim just walks and talks and films

If they don't drive or do upkeep on the Volt, just like any other car, would it drive away that easily? From just sitting in the garage unused? Is the Volt a hybrid gas / electric? Wouldn't you need to still operate it and make sure the battery is good and all and the juices flowing, etc.?

Or am I just ignorant to the "magic" of that type of vehicle? 🤣
Yeah they should still drive it from time to time to keep it up. It is a hybrid gas/electric so yeah it would be easier to drive a long distance in a widespread power outage or other event. Seems very unlikely they'd need to "flee" Central Florida without at least a day or two notice though.

So they purposefully moved it out of the garage in that disaster of a home vlog to show off their "clean and organized" garage? They would be infinitely more tolerable if they just owned up to their current lifestyle instead of hiding anything that makes them seem more well off than they are. Instead we get lies and not so subtle flexes to feel better. They're wretched.
Yeah when they showed only the Tesla in the garage I thought they had gotten rid of the Volt. But nope in live stream they said they still have it. I agree they should just own up to things better and not try to deceive their viewers.

I’m agreeing with 2020 planner. Tim is a lot of things but he’s not controlling. Jenn shows no signs of a spouse being controlled. She would be afraid to talk over him and she certainly wouldn’t be calling the shots. If she has BPD(hypothesis not actual diagnosis), then trust me on this, she is good at manipulation. People with this condition are generally good at making others look bad. Remember she is the one that is editing the footage and it would benefit her if Tim looked like the emotional abusive one over her. She shows all the signs of emotionally abusing him. The little comments, him appeasing her, getting defensive when she compliments. I think(not saying it’s what is happening) Tim is clinging to Jackson hard because of Jenn. I know someone said perhaps something happened while Tim was away with Jenn and Jackson. He might be over compensating for the lack of affection as well. I agree he is arrogant though.

Either way Jackson is not going to benefit from either parent if this continues
Dim 100% asserts control over Jack$on, with the way he manhandles him or forces him to do things. He knows he can’t over JennDoesn’t bc she’s a gigantic asshole. It’s disturbing to watch.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.