The Tim Tracker #9 And now it’s time for stuff we’ll never do for $100, Alex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great, now Jackpot is pooping and that is all they are talking about. Then Jenn tells Tim not to embarrass him! Maybe REMOVE him from the shot so we don't have to watch that.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
the feel superchats are insensitive because people are out of work, BUT. flaunt the upcoming staycation

Reactions: 9
Does anyone know, if I’m shadow banned is that just for comments on the vlog or can they also not see my comments in live chat?

Or if I use an account that’s not shadow banned, can they shadow ban me from the live chat?
I don't know. I was shadow banned but saw my question appearing in the live chat.

Haha That was cringe, it wont be long before the superchats are back by the looks of it. They'll be raking it in with all those stans

screenshot-www.youtube.com-2021.01.23-22_27_45.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
the feel superchats are insensitive because people are out of work, BUT. flaunt the upcoming staycation
I thought the exact same; turn off super chats but plug their merch and flaunt another staycation 🙄
No wonder Jackson sleeps better when they’re in a hotel, he’s there more than he’s home

Reactions: 4
I don't know. I was shadow banned but saw my question appearing in the live chat.
I had my main account playing through the tv and was logged in to shadow banned account on iPad. Saw my comments in the ipad comments but didn’t see them come up on the tv. I might just have missed them though.

So as soon as the live stream ended it started their last home vlog from a few days ago and they are wearing the same clothes in the live stream they were wearing a few days ago. Now I may wear around the house clothes for a few days sometimes but I also don't vlog my whole life like these 2 do.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
That was not at all interesting to watch....and yet I did. Time I'll never get back. I have to admit the baby's smile at the end was so adorable.

That was not at all interesting to watch....and yet I did. Time I'll never get back. I have to admit the baby's smile at the end was so adorable.
He is the only reason I ever watch them, which is weird really because why do I care!?!?! I don't even know this answer.

Reactions: 2
The only purpose of this livestream was to lessen the editing load off of poor overworked Jenn, she's probably working so hard cleaning the upstairs junk room, hahahahahah, no she's not. She may be deciding what to wear on their next tone deaf local vacation. What stupid company decided to sponsor them this time?

Reactions: 11
Someone said they're glad the Trackers are going to get the vaccine (hopefully soon, apparently).
More lies......they are not high risk, essential workers or over 65. Those over 65 are having. Hard time to even get an appointment.

Reactions: 4
More lies......they are not high risk, essential workers or over 65. Those over 65 are having. Hard time to even get an appointment.
There are a couple of dozen YouTube fans that think they are essential workers though 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I thought Jenn looked really pretty in Tim's Instagram story, once she put the lipstick on (the first few stories had her without). The screenshots you guys have posted from the livestream though? Woof... that lighting does NOT do her justice at ALL.

Someone said they're glad the Trackers are going to get the vaccine (hopefully soon, apparently).
It won’t be soon.
Floridas current rules are over 65 or health care\ first responder.

Not everywhere in Florida.

my mom had one appointment set, but when a different provider had openings last week she got an appointment with them and cancelled her original. Clay County has done quite well.

I thought Jenn looked really pretty in Tim's Instagram story, once she put the lipstick on (the first few stories had her without). The screenshots you guys have posted from the livestream though? Woof... that lighting does NOT do her justice at ALL.
the lighting only accentuates the real Jenn

you can put lipstick on a pig and all that jazz

No, someone asked if they would get it and they said yes they will, when they can. If someone called and offered it today, they would go. They aren't on any list to get it.

the lighting only accentuates the real Jenn

you can put lipstick on a pig and all that jazz
That lipstick and lighting just made her mouth ten times worse!

Oh, so best friend Ellen Smith. She was never in the chat. I kept tagging her and she was never there. BUT she commented how it's nice to have the live show back. Can't imagine she missed it!! Hmm.....

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
No, someone asked if they would get it and they said yes they will, when they can. If someone called and offered it today, they would go. They aren't on any list to get it.

That lipstick and lighting just made her mouth ten times worse!

Oh, so best friend Ellen Smith. She was never in the chat. I kept tagging her and she was never there. BUT she commented how it's nice to have the live show back. Can't imagine she missed it!! Hmm.....
You can't be typing comments and been on the live answering comments at the same time

Reactions: 5
Well look at that big boy! Ehh, idiots...he shouldn’t be using this huge fork and you handing him the fork with the food already on it isn’t really him using it. Get him a toddler fork and let HIM do the whole process. Then you can say he’s using a fork, like he should be at 14 months
D4CBA24E-9131-4BF4-B99E-8E329AC95AD0.png

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.