The Tim Tracker #9 And now it’s time for stuff we’ll never do for $100, Alex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know, if I’m shadow banned is that just for comments on the vlog or can they also not see my comments in live chat?

Or if I use an account that’s not shadow banned, can they shadow ban me from the live chat?
Yes, because she read my comment just a bit ago

Where'd Tim go? I'm watching it on mute bc I can't stand her voice.
The baby woke up, so he had to RUN to him the second he moved

Reactions: 6
Omfg they literally watch Jackson CONSTANTLY on the monitor and Tim EJECTS himself like his ass is on fire to get him

LEAVE THAT bleeping KID ALONE

Reactions: 16
Yes, because she read my comment just a bit ago

The baby woke up, so he had to RUN to him the second he moved
Oooh good to know, thanks. I will keep persevering with the hard hitting questions then. 😂

Also, how ridiculous that Tim went and not Jenn. Who the duck watches a Tim Tracker livestream to just see Jenn on her own stuffing her face. Go and see to your son Jenn, it’s not your name on the channel...

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Please tell me they are NOT answering this person's question. 🤮

gennipher2005
how are baby #2 plans going?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
I refuse to tune in to the live show. I might throw up on my keyboard, and I hate replacing them. Please keep the commentary coming! Much appreciated! 👏

I see the thumbnail as being Jenn in total over the top mania /entertainer mode, and Tim just being Tim, trying to hold it together, internally screaming the safe word for rescue.

Another. bleeping. Staycation?!?!?

Are they really that out of touch with the world around them?!? My god! (And I know the answer is yes, I’m just annoyed with them)

• Wow
Happened to turn it on just as they are talking about doing super chats. Jenn says maybe in the future but doesn't feel it's right right now with the pandemic. So Tim points them to buy their t shirts if they want to support them instead.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Someone said they're glad the Trackers are going to get the vaccine (hopefully soon, apparently).

Why are these stans asking the Trackholes questions that can be easily found in a 2 sec. Google search, i.e. "does Orlando have a mass transit system?"

OMG. These stans are bleeping idiots.

Oooh tomorrow's vlog is going to be bush Gardens and by the sound of it the trackers will be hiding from all the crowds

Reactions: 1
Is that what he was shoving toward the camera?!?!?
Yes because SOOO many people were gushing over her absolute beauty and NEEDING to know 🙄🙄🙄

She literally said “Tim get my lipgloss out of that drawer” and then he went through like 6 and all of them were wrong

Haha. Yes!
Cause she couldn’t get up and find it herself cause she has to manhandle the poor baby (could easily put up a small prison behind them too).
I think she didn’t wanna get up because she didn’t want to show her ass in those pajama pants that she wears all the time

Reactions: 3
Congrats on the weight loss!!

I just started a diet and have actually been pondering if one of these services would be worth doing. It would have the portion control I would need and yet still meals.
You just have to be careful because they offer some meals that are 1000 plus calories 😱, but I do find it helpful. It really just curbs my cravings for take out. We will get a 2 person meal in the 600-800 range and can usually make it 3 servings, then take turns on who gets the leftovers for lunch.

Reactions: 1
99% of what is in the chat is BS! So weird that people need that much attention.

They don't do much TV with Jackson! OMG, are they kidding? He watches it EVERY day! He shouldn't be watching anything yet.

Someone said they're glad the Trackers are going to get the vaccine (hopefully soon, apparently).
Per Florida's own press releases the vaccine is not expected to be available to the general population, including younger residents or non-frontline workers, until late spring. I'm staying on top of it as I'll be down there for awhile working on the house which has my name on it now. (and all the bills too, ugh)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.